What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any words on when an official demo will come out for us plebs?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The alpha was fun for awhile, but here is the . He's playing with status abnormalities where the player will not be able to damage enemies if he is charmed too many times. If a specific enemy makes him horny, he won't leave the same plane and may jerk off in front of her. The icons to choose the enemy that defeats the player are called postcards. He recognizes that his circle never allowed the player to choose a specific naughty attack the enemy will perform, so that will be added to the custom battle. The final progress report will be September 1, 2019. Until then, he is also allowing comments on this progress report as well.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There also seems to be a Subjugation system in which if you lose multiple times to the same type of enemy.

Unsure about what it does exactly, I used a text hooker to see the descriptions and there's nothing in the game explaining what it does.

Corz

Reputation score
Wow its really nice how he's adding the enemy specific attacks/lewds as an option to choose which they perform, i mean i only discovered back in january that in Onesyota the 2nd girl with the jeans (the girl that slides over the floor.)
actually had a special attack/lewd if you set the custom battle to only 1 girl able to grab you. (go try it out hehe.)

Again really nice addition imo. ^^

papey

Reputation score
the status stuff and specific attack & subjugation are all very pleasant surprises and i am now way more eager for the release, so far i've had doubts since descriptions led to believe it'd be a differently themed smashboy but these additions will differentiate it

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
It sure is a pleasant surprise that they even are working on this game to begin with. Does anyone happen to know if the developers are Japanese or what kind of asian? I honestly didnt think they would come out with a sequel at all.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
or what kind of asian?
Now that gave me a good laugh...

To answer that: the kind of person who release completed games, without micro-transaction and PTW packages. i.e. the good kind. That's excessm for you.

PS: people from the setting sun countries have a good share of that specific market nowadays, just saying ;)

Reputation score
To anyone who considered translating any bit of this alpha: don't. oh, the horror.
If you open the games files and use the unpacked data (even if you repack it after making an edit) the game seems fine but will suddenly dropkick you into an oblivion of lag.
Framerate tanks to 1fps whenever you take damage and stays that way until the damage counter is gone.
No idea how to fix this, and I have a feeling it'll be prevalent in the final release too. This is what I get for sticking my curious nose where devs probably don't want it.
Even if you don't make any edits to the files (but let's be real, if you're popping the data.wolf open, you want to) the issue occurs if you use anything other than the data.wolf provided by excess-m.

I found some cool things in the files though-- the english translations for almost everything are present, just left unimplemented; likely due to the fact that not all of them are there. I also looked through the sprites and found some familiar faces from previous games (the protagonists of Parade Buster and Onesyota), and the tiny little character icons that appear on the bottom left of the screen when you lose. 2 of them are ones that haven't appeared on any earlier ci-en posts. An icon for Kurumi from Smashboy is in there too, oddly enough.

Justsomeone99

Reputation score
One thing I'm curious to see is if there will be more of trampling /stepping, armpits or a new content wich he hasn't released yet, farthing, idk if it will be in the game

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
One thing I'm curious to see is if there will be more of trampling /stepping, armpits or a new content wich he hasn't released yet, farthing, idk if it will be in the game
Someone posted a screen clip of some of the grils in the game and then after i saw them i did look and they had some pretty big thighs so i would say there is a good chance that the thighs will have a part in the story.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Why won't anyone in this thread say when they think the game is coming out.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They said they're aiming for an October release, as to the exact date nobody knows.

So...yay?

Last edited: