What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it's a demo, wait for the real thing before translating lmao

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have mixed feelings... I've been playing on hard from the get-go, and not for long.
Sure, the GoR scenes are well made, that's even more impressive when you know it's WolfRPGM.
However, the challenge? The MUGEN, or Beat-em-all feel? I'll reserve judgment until the real thing.

If anything, it looks like we'll get a nice gallery size with a good gallery viewer. That does sound like it'd convince the majority of the market...

troll97

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
hey guys i dig through the files of the dlsite demo and there is a 6th enemy, being the little succubus, anybody have any idea how to unlock her in the game? (attached a picture as a proof)

Mod edit: Image removed due to underage content.

Last edited by a moderator:

shinryu

Reputation score
hey guys i dig through the files of the dlsite demo and there is a 6th enemy, being the little succubus, anybody have any idea how to unlock her in the game? (attached a picture as a proof)
either she is not in the game yet or there is something hidden in the japanese text cause i played the demo including the post demo quests and didn't find anything

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the demo end right after that first boss? I had to go back to town and talk to the old man then go back but I couldnt go any further in that swamp area.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does the demo end right after that first boss? I had to go back to town and talk to the old man then go back but I couldnt go any further in that swamp area.
yes, it even disables saving

Corz

Reputation score
Seems like even the fans of Parade Buster will have a bit in the game that they'll like. Found this image on his pixiv, if you're not a backer and want to see more images on its content (be warned for obvious spoilers) i suggest checking it out

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Seems like even the fans of Parade Buster will have a bit in the game that they'll like. Found this image on his pixiv, if you're not a backer and want to see more images on its content (be warned for obvious spoilers) i suggest checking it out
They and the parade buster style were both shown in the game's trailer as well.

It's an official thing that will be implemented, which is great because I looooved Parade Buster so much.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, as there is now a demo available you are required to provide controls and gameplay information. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

troll97

Reputation score
i´ll be honest, i tried to unlock the missing character in the demo looking through the coding of the game, the imp has everything it needs to be implemented; voice, cut-in art, even the programing is there, but there is a shit-ton of coding in the game, in japanese............. my university hasn´t taught me that much of programming yet.

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, as there is now a demo available you are required to provide controls and gameplay information. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.
Updated

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Really looking forward to this game, been a big fan of this creator ever since the first game despite all the flaws it had. Really liked Parade Buster in terms of gameplay and especially scenes, liked Smashboy too in terms of gameplay but thought it was severely lacking in scenes so I considered it to be kind of a disappointment in total and probably would not have bought a second one of its kind. This game here looks like a return to form though, having the gameplay and engine from Smashboy but a ton of more h-content, the actual reason I even play these kinds of games. 2 attack animations per enemy, one hold and finally the return of long unique game over scenes, of which there seem to be 45 according to the slots of the demo, which is a lot compared to the other games.

There seemingly might be a lack of position variety, but the payoff for me is that most girls seem to have actual intercourse scenes now, which was always something that I missed in past games where even most bosses did not have one. I mean the bullying stuff and the foreplay is alright and all, but if thats 95% of your scenes I am not too impressed. Glad to see old characters are making a return, and there seems to be more variety with enemy designs by having at least 4 sizes reaching from the player characters size to giant sized, having not all enemies use the exact same model just with different clothes and faces is a win for me because that certainly was something the last game indulged in way too much. Bonus points of the planned translation, the one for Smashboy was quite basic but it sure beats me very slowly translating stuff like I did in Parade Buster before the fan translation was announced, especially with these long scenes. Definitely gonna buy this game the moment it appears on the english dlsite.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

As an aside, there is a reason why I specify a PM: They stand out from the 3-4 dozen alerts I get a day so not only can I get to them faster, there's no chance they'll be overlooked.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really looking forward to this game, been a big fan of this creator ever since the first game despite all the flaws it had. Really liked Parade Buster in terms of gameplay and especially scenes, liked Smashboy too in terms of gameplay but thought it was severely lacking in scenes so I considered it to be kind of a disappointment in total and probably would not have bought a second one of its kind. This game here looks like a return to form though, having the gameplay and engine from Smashboy but a ton of more h-content, the actual reason I even play these kinds of games. 2 attack animations per enemy, one hold and finally the return of long unique game over scenes, of which there seem to be 45 according to the slots of the demo, which is a lot compared to the other games.

There seemingly might be a lack of position variety, but the payoff for me is that most girls seem to have actual intercourse scenes now, which was always something that I missed in past games where even most bosses did not have one. I mean the bullying stuff and the foreplay is alright and all, but if thats 95% of your scenes I am not too impressed. Glad to see old characters are making a return, and there seems to be more variety with enemy designs by having at least 4 sizes reaching from the player characters size to giant sized, having not all enemies use the exact same model just with different clothes and faces is a win for me because that certainly was something the last game indulged in way too much. Bonus points of the planned translation, the one for Smashboy was quite basic but it sure beats me very slowly translating stuff like I did in Parade Buster before the fan translation was announced, especially with these long scenes. Definitely gonna buy this game the moment it appears on the english dlsite.
Don't forget to mention that enemies also get a tempt/seduce status effect.

e.g the green succubus will inflict you with "heart". This will make you masturbate in front of the enemies or lose immediately after they finish a grab move.

Fantastic game all around.

shinryu

Reputation score
Once you attempt to go to the area beyond the first dungeon in the demo, it disables saving from then on. So if you want to keep saving, just never go past the boss room.
huh didn't even know you could go there