What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Allright I think I read somewhere on Twitter or there was a bird or somewhere or it came up in the 4chan animre gril futa section that the game is being released in October so I will prep my navy crew for that tomorrow at the meeting.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cool, thanks, has anyone got a date? Not precise, just like a month or a week
The exact release date is . This is the final progress report, and comments are now disabled. Once again, the developer stresses that nothing from the alpha matters; zzinzinz even went so far as to delete the article containing the alpha. We cannot use the save data in the final version. The reason for using Ci-en in the first place is because the circle really did not want anyone to leak anything. If zzinzinz makes another game, the subscription fee will probably be reduced to 100 yen. If there is a progress report in October, that might be free.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also relevant:
Full-scale promotions are scheduled for early to mid-month.

So trailer and dlsite-page might be coming over the course of the next few weeks.

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
This will be the first game I'll buy just as soon as It will be released.
To anyone who considered translating any bit of this alpha: don't. oh, the horror.
If you open the games files and use the unpacked data (even if you repack it after making an edit) the game seems fine but will suddenly dropkick you into an oblivion of lag.
Framerate tanks to 1fps whenever you take damage and stays that way until the damage counter is gone.
No idea how to fix this, and I have a feeling it'll be prevalent in the final release too. This is what I get for sticking my curious nose where devs probably don't want it.
Even if you don't make any edits to the files (but let's be real, if you're popping the data.wolf open, you want to) the issue occurs if you use anything other than the data.wolf provided by excess-m.

I found some cool things in the files though-- the english translations for almost everything are present, just left unimplemented; likely due to the fact that not all of them are there. I also looked through the sprites and found some familiar faces from previous games (the protagonists of Parade Buster and Onesyota), and the tiny little character icons that appear on the bottom left of the screen when you lose. 2 of them are ones that haven't appeared on any earlier ci-en posts. An icon for Kurumi from Smashboy is in there too, oddly enough.
How did you get into the archives? I've tried with DXExtract, but still no results. Can you help me?

Awkward_Aardvark

Reputation score
Probably this will work:
Press "1 release" to get the exe file.

I didn't test it myself (don't have the demo), but it extracted previous excessm games just fine.

Anl_Ninja

Reputation score
Probably this will work:
Press "1 release" to get the exe file.

I didn't test it myself (don't have the demo), but it extracted previous excessm games just fine.
It works!!! Thanks you!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The exact release date is . This is the final progress report, and comments are now disabled. Once again, the developer stresses that nothing from the alpha matters; zzinzinz even went so far as to delete the article containing the alpha. We cannot use the save data in the final version. The reason for using Ci-en in the first place is because the circle really did not want anyone to leak anything. If zzinzinz makes another game, the subscription fee will probably be reduced to 100 yen. If there is a progress report in October, that might be free.
He deleted it?
I guess that means people could share the demo so us plebs can check it out now?
Since even if we went through all the trouble it isn't there anymore.

Would certainly appreciate it.

Also zzinzinz use patreon next time...

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess that means people could share the demo so us plebs can check it out now?
If no one who had the demo so far released it it's unlikely they will release it now.
It's properly for the better, as Japanese devs are very particular about their work-in-progress getting shared.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's properly for the better, as Japanese devs are very particular about their work-in-progress getting shared.
It's more like, excessm as a dev is already famous enough not to need the extra coverage. Let's face it, games and movies have more impact without spoilers.
There's also, that Japanese, among others, seem to think we westerners tend to badmouth a lot. When it's about GUCs, it's a given we have a negative bias, with all these western-H games that will never see the light of the day, and/or are stuck into endless development limbo (real or artificial).

In most (other) cases, there's nothing wrong with demos from truly active devs going around to give positive publicity. More sales for them in the end.
Back in computer prehistory, 'demo' was a synonym of 'free trial'. We even had a(n obsolete) word for that: shareware.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The release date is on my birthday. I guess I get to share my day of birth with a kid being molested by onee-sans now.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When's the release date?
Maaan, just go ctrl+f and look for "release" and you would had found it was posted on the very same page.
October 19 is the answer you're looking for. I can understand not wanting to look through all 11 page, but you could at least look at the posts above yours.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, wonder if the demo has anything new compared to the ci-en release? I guess I'm one of the few people that can answer that, so I'll be playing it later on.

Edit: From what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything changed from the first release. I welcome anybody to prove me wrong though.

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
ok so the first time i booted this game up it was fairly smooth but the second time i am having a lot of slow downs
edit: ok so you can change the quality of the game on the title screen but it is hard to tell which one i am on but it is fixed now

Last edited:

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
New giantess fire enemy/boss in the trailer hell yes, I knew they wouldn't disappoint.
I'll skip playing the demo since I'm getting it day one anyway.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any words on when an official demo will come out for us plebs?
It's out now on and even though some of us are already discussing it. The lacks any real information about the story, but it does mention that there will be 41 enemies and 45 erotic scenes.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So playing the demo:
The MC's father is Ledo, who was the black armored guy who taught the KARIYUME guy (soccer shota) to defeat demons and the soccer ball he gave him is on display in a case. Nice continuity