What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Alaktan

Reputation score
Got distracted while cramming an essay into the very early morning and discovered that the English version is finally announced for release on Saturday.
That's great news, thanks for sharing. I wonder if the english version will have the same discount on release that was planned for the japanese version.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've already played this game through completion without translating anything and this English announcement has me so hyped! I can't wait!

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Edit: Pretty sure I've got all the CG scenes unlocked, and I've done all the quests, as well as the two extra dungeons, Mirror and Fallen. The katana is seriously busted, as is the staff; pretty much the only two weapons I used throughout the majority of the game. I hope we get to see more of the minor content, because I was a little disappointed that the "traps" don't ever appear in the endgame dungeons, which kinda made it a pointless one-off mechanic you only see in the first few dungeons.
Try the cannon, it's great for long range mob clears

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
announced for release on Saturday.
You got a link to prove that? All I've seen is that it's coming out on the ENG DLsite but that doesn't mean it'll come out translated.

EDIT: Also, it's coming out on the 25th during the day (EST) because of the Japanese time difference

Last edited:

Alaktan

Reputation score
You got a link to prove that? All I've seen is that it's coming out on the ENG DLsite but that doesn't mean it'll come out translated.
That's a good point, however, considering they didn't release the game on the english site at the same time as on the japanese, I think it's fair to assume they decided to postpone the release until the translation is finished. I don't really see any other reason for them to wait a week to release it.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Quite true.

They're taking translation volunteers if they wish. Otherwise they'l resort to DLsite translation. Which I REALLY hope doesn't end up happening.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
So Alice Magic was busy and couldn't do the translation this time? That is a real shame.
Back to waiting, I guess.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got distracted while cramming an essay into the very early morning and discovered that the English version is finally announced for release on Saturday.
We know now that it's just not English version. Does that mean we need to start begging =Together= again to translate this title?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just that it's on sale on the English Dlsite. Not even in english version. Full Jp version to buy on English Dlsite.

It's just that Dlsite make a difference in tag / announcement between a work they themselves translate using official translator they recruited themselves (and therefore they guarantee the quality) and dev translation - which is an "English vesrion updated by the circle", which they don't check (and can be machine translation, copied& pasted fan translation or pro translation).

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
My plan is to check out the h scenes once it's released on english dlsite using the full save they give you, then wait until the translation is fully implemented before playing the actual game.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
DLSite translation...
You mean Google Translate?
Actually the DLsite official translation is always pretty damm good since they check for quality, the circle ones are the ones that usuallly suck...

It's Futa on Shota that I like most.
In this case, only having one futa enemy just isn't enough, let alone only having one animation where the protagonist gets penetrated.
You should be glad there is at least one in this game then, there are exactly ZERO in the previous games.
One beats zero any day of the week.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Weird, cannot see it in the circles games but can see it here

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Weird, cannot see it in the circles games but can see it here
You're probably only looking at the "Items at Discount" section, scroll down the page and it's there under "Releases List".

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Wait, I wanna make sure I get this right before I make a move. So they waited an entire week with the release of the english dlsite, only to then also release the japanese version on the english dlsite instead of an english one? Also they are too stingy to pay someone to translate the game from japanese into english despite the game selling over 6000 copies already in the first week and translators working for insanely small pay? So now they either want to release a shitty machine translation or ask someone to "volunteer" and translate the game for free so that they can reach more customers without having to do or pay anything? And the author, despite living in a first world country, supposedly does not understand any english whatsoever? I really hope I just terribly misunderstood the whole situation, can someone clarify?