What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

One thing I noticed is that only one or two enemies performs blowjob whereas previous games had almost every enemy performing blowjob attack. I think you can trick the enemy into performing the alternate grapple if you guard their naughty attack. Of course not every enemy has an alternate attack, and some alternate attacks still don't come out as often like the second boss.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

One thing I noticed is that only one or two enemies performs blowjob whereas previous games had almost every enemy performing blowjob attack. I think you can trick the enemy into performing the alternate grapple if you guard their naughty attack. Of course not every enemy has an alternate attack, and some alternate attacks still don't come out as often like the second boss.
Yes, I also noticed that he using many thigh squeeze (almost 7-8 girls), and only 2 girls using blowjob, not likes his previous game one-shota and kariyume which almost girl using blowjob.

and 100% boss using cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, only 2 normal girl (slime and a girl in cave) has cowgirl

Last edited:

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats that tower thing is? i have complete game normal.. now i play it hard.. But still i cant found it? :)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dungeon leading to the 9th hub (monster village) and the tower is unlocked by talking to one of the people in the castle.

(By the way, the pendant the princess gives you in her "subquest" is OP.)

Weooo

Reputation score

So what's going ON in this game? Why does everyone and everything want to suck this boy's dick? is it like onesyota, where there's a war between forces using you as a proxy?

Is... is everyone you fight okay? I don't wanna kill nobody.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what's going ON in this game? Why does everyone and everything want to suck this boy's dick? is it like onesyota, where there's a war between forces using you as a proxy?

Is... is everyone you fight okay? I don't wanna kill nobody.
Every single one will have a gruesome death.
Honestly. It's just a game. Think whatever you want and since there is no blood but clothing damage I guess they'll be fine.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can usually tell whether or not a girl will use their standard sex attack or alternate based on how fast the bar goes down (if they have an alternate attack, that is). For example, some bosses will have a close-up attack and their standard sex attack, and if their heart pops up and the bar goes down slowly, it'll be one of them, and if it goes down fast, it'll be the other.

One weapon I found serving me very well is the metal claws you can buy in the 4th or 5th village, I think. It has a very fast recharge speed and you can almost attack as fast as you can click the mouse. Plus, because it has a fast charge speed, you can make it your main weapon and alternate between it and stronger, slower weapons (wands, etc).

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck on this fight with the 2 angels, each time I beat one it starts over. Any advice would help on this.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You have to defeat both of them simultaneously. Use a weapon with a wide arc such as the boomerang.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got a complete save if anyone's interested.

Did the full tower. (not on hard...thats a work in progress lol).

Otherwise its all 100% done. Just one or two missions I haven't done. But the enemy galery (library, I dunno). Is complete.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a complete save if anyone's interested.

Did the full tower. (not on hard...thats a work in progress lol).

Otherwise its all 100% done. Just one or two missions I haven't done. But the enemy galery (library, I dunno). Is complete.
Yes please I need it.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The one thing people are wanting more than the full save is a link to download the game without paying for it :p

PS I'm not one of them just trying to be funny pls ignore if not :s I respect this guy for the games he's made in the past and how good they are.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blogpost @ excessmdialy.blog.shinobi.jp/

From what i understood from google translate, It says will have new features and new enemies. Should come out Saturday or sunday

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blogpost @ excessmdialy.blog.shinobi.jp/

From what i understood from google translate, It says will have new features and new enemies. Should come out Saturday or sunday
No new enemies. He only made mention of 3 additional features/functions: 2 of it pertaining to enemy dialog and the other for items.

Enemies are still planned on release at the end of October.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow That tower was amazing!! :D

And last boss.. Huh.. <3333333... :D

Now just 2 Missions left.. 1 its that village where is just 2 missions 400k prize.. And then one is same village as where you can do weapon power up.. I dont know what i need to do those missions :/ Other one i cant even start.. :/

Lets hope there gonna be more enemies to future just like somebody said before :D

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now just 2 Missions left.. 1 its that village where is just 2 missions 400k prize.. And then one is same village as where you can do weapon power up.. I dont know what i need to do those missions :/ Other one i cant even start.. :/
For the 400k one, you need to eliminate ALL enemies at the same time. Lower their health and then finish them off with a staff charged attack. Same you did with the angels.

The other one you need to remove all equipment. Then just start the mission.

EDIT: Also, people try to read the thread a little more... Saves have alredy been provided and almost all "hard" or different missions have been solved... Thread isnt that long, so refrain from turning it into a 150 pages long one full of the same questions such as "How do you kill the angels?". Try "Search this thread".

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got a completed save if y'all want one.

Here

If it doesn't work, i'l make another link :)

Couldn't upload to the site since it hates me (keeps giving me invalid file, like. wtf)

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is a way to uncensor the penis? The white blob is the only small concern I have with the game.

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might have been answered before (sorry if that's the case, i've tried keeping up with the thread), but does anyone know how to fix the dialog?

i bought it from english DLsite, and it runs, but all the words are gibberish symbols. i would be fine with just Japanese symbols so i can tell what weapon is what easier.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might have been answered before (sorry if that's the case, i've tried keeping up with the thread), but does anyone know how to fix the dialog?

i bought it from english DLsite, and it runs, but all the words are gibberish symbols. i would be fine with just Japanese symbols so i can tell what weapon is what easier.
Are you running it in Japanese locale? If not, google "how to run in japanese locale" to get a quick guide on how to do it.