What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Is the 10/6 update the text substitution program? I've opened it up and begun translating the columns (which seem to be the battle dialogue categories) but there's nothing in them at the moment.

Is the program live yet, or is that still to come? I don't know Japanese but Atlas, Translation Aggregator and Chi-Trans can work great as long as the context is clear. I've already started keeping track of what the gals in the tower are saying.

Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Is the 10/6 update the text substitution program? I've opened it up and begun translating the columns (which seem to be the battle dialogue categories) but there's nothing in them at the moment.

Is the program live yet, or is that still to come? I don't know Japanese but Atlas, Translation Aggregator and Chi-Trans can work great as long as the context is clear. I've already started keeping track of what the gals in the tower are saying.

is the update now available? i can't find nothing on the blog '-'

is the update now available? i can't find nothing on the blog '-'

There is an updated version of the game on DLSite that was released on 10/6/16, which includes the Text.csv file (with dialogue categories). I don't know whether that's preliminary or live in the game, though. Worth checking out.

you re-download the updated version on the dl site. it's the only way to get the updates legit

There is an updated version of the game on DLSite that was released on 10/6/16, which includes the Text.csv file (with dialogue categories). I don't know whether that's preliminary or live in the game, though. Worth checking out.

How are you meant to work the .csv? Looking at the included txt, you can import it into the game but I'm not sure how you actually... use it.

How are you meant to work the .csv? Looking at the included txt, you can import it into the game but I'm not sure how you actually... use it.

Yeah, that's the part I don't know. I can't read Japanese so I can't see any spots in-game to trigger it. I used a CSV reader to edit the file though.

We've got some initial non-robo translations showing up thanks to theguy:
github.com/boned56k/ParadeTL/commits/master

I'll create an official translation thread soon. There is a lot of dialogue that needs to be translated so be sure to check out the instructional on the repo if you have some confidence in translating. We can divide and conquer this project easily with github.

Last edited:

Something I've noticed about the files on github and wolf trans is that the base menu has not seemed to have been ported into the text files correctly. I found out you have to edit the menu through the Wolf RPG editor, correct me if I am wrong on this one.

Not that my vote counts for anything, but if there's translation work going on, I'm voting for the focus to be on item names and descriptions first, specifically weapons and accessories since they're the most fickle in trying to pin down on whenever you need to reequip.

Also, where do you get those Heaven and Earth scrolls that were being talked about in the last page? I've hit level 99, beat the tower, and now I'm thinking of using the level reset feature to boost my stats like crazy, if possible. Actually, I'm not entirely sure if I have then yet, because I beat the last stage in the tower and haven't really looked at my inventory much since.

Heaven and Earth scrolls should be obtained if you've finished Tower in at least Normal or Hard difficulty. Those are accessories that have mostly the same name, but one has 天 in its name and the other has 地.

Specifically, they're one of the rewards for F10 and F5, respectively.

Something I've noticed about the files on github and wolf trans is that the base menu has not seemed to have been ported into the text files correctly. I found out you have to edit the menu through the Wolf RPG editor, correct me if I am wrong on this one.

Yes there are some menu items that will be changed via wolf editor. I will see if I can get some of the wolf editor specific menu changes added into the automated patching process soon. If I can't, it will be wolftrans first then menu after.

Not that my vote counts for anything, but if there's translation work going on, I'm voting for the focus to be on item names and descriptions first, specifically weapons and accessories since they're the most fickle in trying to pin down on whenever you need to reequip.

Also, where do you get those Heaven and Earth scrolls that were being talked about in the last page? I've hit level 99, beat the tower, and now I'm thinking of using the level reset feature to boost my stats like crazy, if possible. Actually, I'm not entirely sure if I have then yet, because I beat the last stage in the tower and haven't really looked at my inventory much since.

Items & descriptions, side missions, endless mode menu, player stats all are in the automated wolftrans part. I hit ~80% robo translation on it part and the only things missing usually were main menu items but those already have the [English] description in the shipped game so they are low priority to me. The good translations just might not be there yet but they are certainly in the robo translation branch.

Who do I talk to help with the translation effort? Or to figure out how to patch this thing? The game doesn't want to cooperate, no matter how I try to parse this file. I have Wolftrans installed, I have files replaced. It ought to work, but it doesn't.

But also yeah mainly helping with the translation

Who do I talk to help with the translation effort? Or to figure out how to patch this thing? The game doesn't want to cooperate, no matter how I try to parse this file. I have Wolftrans installed, I have files replaced. It ought to work, but it doesn't.

But also yeah mainly helping with the translation

Go here:
Follow the 4 step instructions. Wolftrans is not required to contribute translations. You only need a github account and a web browser. If you are confident in your translating skills, try starting on a dialogue file like: ParadeTL/common/551_シナリオSt4-1_41.txt
The only file I know that is being worked on right now is 356_用語説明.txt so avoid that one. If you do end up submitting work on github, that will make 2 active contributors and at that point I will go ahead and make an official translation thread for the game so we can organize based on everybody's speed.

If you just want some english in the game right now, you'll have to figure out how to use wolftrans. I have a branch on that repository called robotrans. It has tons of garbage in it and can be applied via wolftrans.

Alright, can do. I've been picking at some files over the last few days. Should I be doing something to denote that?

...And have you been able to make a working patch with Wolftrans? I can't make it work.

Last edited:

Alright, can do. I've been picking at some files over the last few days. Should I be doing something to denote that?

...And have you been able to make a working patch with Wolftrans? I can't make it work.

Yes, I have it working. There are a lot of caveats which wolftrans will break from including OS default language encoding, having the github .git folder, .gitignore and readme.md files in the patch dir if you cloned it, incorrect TL formatting etc so I can't really say what is breaking it for you. The translations are spread out over ~200 individual .txt files so as long as you do one at a time, it won't be a problem considering the current trajectory. #356 is being worked on like I mentioned, so just don't do that one. You can check activity at github.com/boned56k/ParadeTL/graphs/commit-activity

Last edited:

So, quickly skimming a few posts, it looks like the gameplay is actually rather decent.

How's the h-content. Is it actually fun and detailed to lose, or is it underwhelming to be overwhelmed?

Yes, I also noticed that he using many thigh squeeze (almost 7-8 girls), and only 2 girls using blowjob, not likes his previous game one-shota and kariyume which almost girl using blowjob.

and 100% boss using cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, only 2 normal girl (slime and a girl in cave) has cowgirl

Anybody know which the second girl that uses blowjob is? Been through the whole game but have not seemed to encounter her.

Yes, I also noticed that he using many thigh squeeze (almost 7-8 girls), and only 2 girls using blowjob, not likes his previous game one-shota and kariyume which almost girl using blowjob.

and 100% boss using cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, only 2 normal girl (slime and a girl in cave) has cowgirl

Sounds like the game can be a little underwhelming unless you're just crazy for thigh-jobs.

How's the h-content. Is it actually fun and detailed to lose, or is it underwhelming to be overwhelmed?
The enemies have three general types of attacks. One is a weapon attack which deals damage, one is a panty shot/showing boobs which "stuns" and prevents you from using your weapon, and one is a sex attack where they jump on the character and start the resist-sex minigame. It's fairly fun (especially once you find the healing rod to restore your HP) but I guess it depends on how well you like seeing the art in motion.

Actually losing only gets you events (as in, a bunch of dialogue with the winning opponents) against certain bosses. You can also view those after winning, so the loss isn't necessary to see them.

Anybody know which the second girl that uses blowjob is? Been through the whole game but have not seemed to encounter her.
One is the shield/spear user in the beginning. I think the other is one of the town guards? I know there are a few who give boobjobs or even handjob, but I don't recall right off hand which other ones give a blowjob.

I've noted that some girls have two different positions.

Back