What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Does anyone know if there is a way to uncensor the penis? The white blob is the only small concern I have with the game.

if you have uncensored copies of the cg then yes other wise no

Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

New blogpost @ excessmdialy.blog.shinobi.jp/

From what i understood from google translate, It says will have new features and new enemies. Should come out Saturday or sunday

the updates are:
-an editor to edit enemy's text during battles
-option to turn off effects of item skills
-option to turn off enemy text during battles

I got a completed save if y'all want one.

Here

If it doesn't work, i'l make another link :)

Couldn't upload to the site since it hates me (keeps giving me invalid file, like. wtf)

One suggestion don't put up the link in text but in a document as mega does a check for links and they are very good at it so far.

the updates are:
-an editor to edit enemy's text during battles
-option to turn off effects of item skills
-option to turn off enemy text during battles

An editor for text? Could we use this to make, well, really easy translations to the battle dialogue?!

An editor for text? Could we use this to make, well, really easy translations to the battle dialogue?!

if you can find someone to translate for you, yup. Or you can even replace them with your own versions, which is originally the intention of the creator

if you can find someone to translate for you, yup. Or you can even replace them with your own versions, which is originally the intention of the creator

That's pretty neat. I seem to remember back in Onesyota, that seems to have been something he considered for English speakers; he settled for publishing all the dialogue lines in another folder though instead I think, so you could see what they were saying that way.

He's a pretty cool dev about that, always trying to work with non-Japanese speakers.

I was going through some of the items to make thing easier for some people. Some of the accessories have special effects, like the rapes not breaking after ejaculation, or +1 to ejaculation. I included a few screens of what I've found so far.

Attachments

• Continuous Rape.jpg
    Continuous Rape.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Ejaculate in Half the Time.jpg
    Ejaculate in Half the Time.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ejaculation +1.jpg
    Ejaculation +1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Pink Dress.jpg
    Pink Dress.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1

To make things simple,

射精しても解放されない/射精も拘束 - You wouldn't get released after cumming
射精しやすくなる - You cum easily
連続射精してしまう - You cum multiple times

There are also equipments with multiple effects stacked up, and some enemies who force some of the effects on you even if you never equip any of those equipments

Attachments

• All3.jpg
    All3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 3
  • grunt.jpg
    grunt.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 3

This might have been answered before (sorry if that's the case, i've tried keeping up with the thread), but does anyone know how to fix the dialog?

i bought it from english DLsite, and it runs, but all the words are gibberish symbols. i would be fine with just Japanese symbols so i can tell what weapon is what easier.
If changing to Japanese locale doesn't fix the gibberish, you could try to also change the 'Format' to Japanese as well (in the 'Regional and Language' options).

So what's going ON in this game? Why does everyone and everything want to suck this boy's dick? Is it like OneSyota, where there's a war between forces using you as a proxy?
Only one or two enemies actually sucks his dick unlike previous games where almost every enemy did that. According to the DLSite description, they all know his weakness and exploit it to the best of their ability.

So to sum up, Is anybody doing a transtlation for this game ? ( Maybe you need some help ? I can help with it a little. To be honestl, I can only copy paste machine transtlation , if it needs :D )

Last edited:

Thanks for those items :) is there any items how you can make less flash time?

Anyone know what the final items of the Weapon Power-Up shop are? I keep buying a couple every now and then but they don't really seem to give any stat bonuses that I can see. Pic is the example (the ones with the white stars to clarify)

Attachments

• ScreenShot_2016_1006_20_26_36.jpg
    ScreenShot_2016_1006_20_26_36.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1

Anyone know what the final items of the Weapon Power-Up shop are? I keep buying a couple every now and then but they don't really seem to give any stat bonuses that I can see. Pic is the example (the ones with the white stars to clarify)

They give bonus to your atk, dmg%, stamina usage reduction, charge atk and debuff rate. The effects of the 3 of them stacks, but making multiples of a single one will not stack...they will just overwrite each other.

For better effects of stats bonus, equip the heaven and earth scrolls so that when you lvl up, the stats increase is tripled.

Attachments

• exp.jpg
    exp.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0

They give bonus to your atk, dmg%, stamina usage reduction, charge atk and debuff rate. The effects of the 3 of them stacks, but making multiples of a single one will not stack...they will just overwrite each other.

For better effects of stats bonus, equip the heaven and earth scrolls so that when you lvl up, the stats increase is tripled.

Yes and no... they do overwrite, its an item you cant equip, basically a passive that stays in your inventory. By "crafting" them you increase the stats they give until they reach their max which that yellow number.

For the scrolls that multiply your stats upon leveling, the 3x one doesnt seem to work, only the 2x does.

Yes and no... they do overwrite, its an item you cant equip, basically a passive that stays in your inventory. By "crafting" them you increase the stats they give until they reach their max which that yellow number.

For the scrolls that multiply your stats upon leveling, the 3x one doesnt seem to work, only the 2x does.

You got to equip both as mentioned for the 3x to work. Just equiping the Heaven scroll won't work

Thanks, kinda funny learning that now after spending millions on buying them over and over hoping it'll do something useful. Perfectly describes the overall theme of my time with this game.

This game was really good.

Definitely worth a buy if you feel like supporting excessm.

Yeah this needs a proper translation or I need to learn to read. Not going to play it until at least this automated pass is complete. Free = slow.

Doing robo translations now: github.com/boned56k/ParadeTL/commit/51b5112eb0a840ddc43d14c8a9e4c9c19ab0a35f
still a work in progress since there is a lot of manual effort. Only ~200 more items to manually scrub before I get blasted with all sorts of packaging errors which will have to be manually fixed. No doubt there is a reason games like these aren't shipped translated. Too bad.

Last edited:

It's a shame there's only the library, not an invincible mode.
I like the option to resist, yet choosing not to

Back