What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So I'm reading about the boomerang which comes from the 4th village secret mission... but how the heck do I undertake such mission? >.O

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So I'm reading about the boomerang which comes from the 4th village secret mission... but how the heck do I undertake such mission? >.O
the one above the green/yellow text in town is the mission tab just click on the missions there to do them you may need to talk to an Npc in the info tab to unlock some missions its the option above the missions in the town menu. if you cant start a mission it maybe cause you need to remove your armour to start the mission just dont bother doing the last mission that gives a 100 reward as it the level drain mission and just resets your level.

heres a post with most the menu translated
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=883795&postcount=231

and this one got first three areas mission objectives translated if you get stuck
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=883908&postcount=248

as a side thing did anyone notice you can right click to alt fire weapons a couple have unique abilities didn't notice till after I finished the game

also anyone know how to get the scene between 4 and 5 in the library?

EDIT : yep it is the Level drain mission that scene though I did it already oh well

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That is the level drain mission I think.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as a side thing did anyone notice you can right click to alt fire weapons a couple have unique abilities didn't notice till after I finished the game

also anyone know how to get the scene between 4 and 5 in the library?
1) I found that the White Sword you get by the end of the game (name ends with "shi" "yo" "n" in katakana) is pretty usefull at the dungeon since it heals with right click, has nice damage and stamina recovery.

2) Have you finished all missions at the Weapon upgrade town? I didnt check library till i was at the last boss but i had it by then. If u havent cleared all missions by that town try doing so and talk to all villagers.
The scene is:
The first boss, first grunt and first dual dagger girl all raping you. It has sex animations for the latter two.
Also, here is katakana to make it easier...
EDIT: holyshit that was big

Last edited:

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On excessm's twitter, said he will have update with new enemies at end of month, and more enemy dialogue during smother attacks.

My personal wishlist: some type of game over scenes for some other bosses/enemies, and some game over cgs of your captured/humiliated character. Still, amazing game

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

We might be getting some translations to this game it seems, due to people finding the files to edit? Woo!

Really enjoying this one so far. Although, as noted, even on Hard it is really too easy.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for the two angels I used the ice twin blade they had low hp then I did a full charge attack with a random magic staff i had

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

when you beat a level on tower, appears a box with 3 options, somebody know what's that?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when you beat a level on tower, appears a box with 3 options, somebody know what's that?
if i remember correctly first is to go back to floor select of the tower 2nd go back to town 3rd is manage your inventory equip/use item should be that if i did remember what they are.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

if i remember correctly first is to go back to floor select of the tower 2nd go back to town 3rd is manage your inventory equip/use item should be that if i did remember what they are.

tx so much ;)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks but I can't seem to figure out this alternate path into a snowy area. Still having trouble memorizing the menus in general, think I fluked getting as far as I did. I tired using what I thought was a staff but can't get it to damage both of them at once.

Thank you but I can't seem to figure out how to combine weapons either. The one town had an upgrade option for weapons but that's all I could find.
One of the menus in the town hub has [Information] written in the description. It allows you to talk to people. Talk to everyone! You sometimes get loot, and on two occasions you get a new subquest. It's also how you unlock the snowfield area and subsequent town. IIRC, the person that unlocks the snowfields is in エスラ?

Regarding taking out multiple enemies at once: all weapons have an individual "range" modifier in the stat sheet; swords, grappling/blunt weapons etc usually have an average amount (80~120ish), greatswords/halberds usually have a larger amount (500ish), spears have a very narrow range (less than 15), and magic staves usually cover most of the screen (700ish).

A weapon's range can be seen by the width of the gray/white bar close to the bottom of the battle screen, just above the image of your currently equipped weapon. Normal and charged attacks will hit all enemies in the range of the gray/white bar. Regular counters will NOT (barring that one katana whose counters hit the entire screen), so it's imperative to use a regular attack, a charged attack or a charged counter if you want to take down multiple enemies at once.

And the [Weapon Power Up] option in that one certain hub IS the weapon combination menu, since the raw materials for them are most frequently other weapons.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so, what's change in the game on easy -normal -hard?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so, what's change in the game on easy -normal -hard?
Easy has weaker opponents overall and you get a relatively overpowered weapon literally named the "Easy Sword". Listed as the "I don't have time for this" digest-mode difficulty level.

Hard has statistically stronger opponents, they attack faster, counters are a bit harder to do, EXP and item drops are increased, and finishing main story stages on Hard gives extra rewards.

The game is still pretty easy even on Hard though, depending on how good you are at countering anyway.

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Extra rewards meaning items or new scenes?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Extra rewards meaning items or new scenes?
I didnt know you could change difficulty and ended up beating the game on normal. Got all CGs and "Defeat scenes" by clearing the game and missions.

If hard isnt enough, you can try speedhacking the game to 2x using Cheat Engine. Though most girls still do almost no damage.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, here is as far as i could get, tried perfecting the last amulet but jesus fuck... i wasted shit tons of money and grinding for that shitty item drove me mad.
Anyway, all stages cleared both in normal and hard, almost all weapons (dont know how to get the last ones) and tower cleared (you can choose tower lvl now which is fucking insane, and reset your tower so you can collect those sweet rewards once again).

This save is from the jap version.

Attachments

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the dark cave level is a real ball ache, am i missing some key item i need or do i need to keep trying to faceroll it.

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the dark cave level is a real ball ache, am i missing some key item i need or do i need to keep trying to faceroll it.
I had trouble there too, but after i went back and did all of the missions (or as many as i could as well as talking to everyone) you get an item to do it easily

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had trouble there too, but after i went back and did all of the missions (or as many as i could as well as talking to everyone) you get an item to do it easily
ah kk, thanks

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to play the whole game on hard mode, and clear every side mission. I got stuck on one of them (in the city where this guy puts you in a dress and makes you fight in an arena). the mission I'm stuck on is the one where you have to fight the tanky skull-splitty amazon lady in like 20 seconds, I always run out of time. Anyone been able to do it?
===
nevermind, turns out i just had to hit her for at least 5000 (so I bought the crossbow), Chiitrans saved my day ^^''

Last edited: