What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there anybody else getting a problem with Route B on Stage 5-3?
I keep getting just a pink screen

Reputation score
Sorry about the mix-up last time-- I didn't realize the bunny-girl scene was something that was already in the game! Promptly launched the game and triggered it after such was brought to my attention, haha.
This time, I bear some... Mixed news.
The bad news is that we shouldn't expect anything more than bugfix updates for this game anytime soon.
The good news is that Excessm is doing this because he is starting another project already! He states in the tweet directly following this one that he intends to release progress reports monthly on a support site-- probably not Patreon, but something of the sort.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry about the mix-up last time-- I didn't realize the bunny-girl scene was something that was already in the game! Promptly launched the game and triggered it after such was brought to my attention, haha.
This time, I bear some... Mixed news.
The bad news is that we shouldn't expect anything more than bugfix updates for this game anytime soon.
The good news is that Excessm is doing this because he is starting another project already! He states in the tweet directly following this one that he intends to release progress reports monthly on a support site-- probably not Patreon, but something of the sort.
Welp this leaves me hopeful, but I really hope there will be more sexual content in this one. I do wonder what kind of direction he is planning on heading towards; will it be another side-scroller or will we have something like parade buster?

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd definitely appreciate some more insight into his projects like he did back then with Kariyume and Parade Buster, where he would constantly post progress pics on his blog and twitter.
During the development of Smash Boy there was pretty much complete radio silence.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Again, this is all I get when I choose Route B on stage 5-3
It worked the first time around..

ScreenShot_2018_0901_16_57_22.png
Edit: I saw mention of a bugfix earlier in the thread, but nobody uploaded it..

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
This guy sure came a long way. Nice to see it all improve to how it is now :D

Reputation score

Excess-M's subscription service thingamabobby is up now.
Throw him some cash if you wanna be filled in on the next game-- progress seems to have already started.
... I would, if I knew how to use ci-en; but I don't think you can use it with a US card. Even if you can, I think I'll hold off just because it's a new card, and for whatever bit of shame I have left, I'd rather not make my first purchase hentai related, haha.

EDIT: In case a mod sees this and worries, the link didn't show any explicit content when I checked; Just some kanji over a blurred image. If that changes, though, I'll take it down.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He uploaded an ad for the new game/ci-en on his Pixiv which also features a succubus. I'm assuming she'll be in the game or otherwise be associated with it.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where can I get a bugfix for this that fixes Stage 5-3 Route B?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Excess-M's subscription service thingamabobby is up now.
Throw him some cash if you wanna be filled in on the next game-- progress seems to have already started.
... I would, if I knew how to use ci-en; but I don't think you can use it with a US card. Even if you can, I think I'll hold off just because it's a new card, and for whatever bit of shame I have left, I'd rather not make my first purchase hentai related, haha.

EDIT: In case a mod sees this and worries, the link didn't show any explicit content when I checked; Just some kanji over a blurred image. If that changes, though, I'll take it down.
As far as US cards go, you should be able to as long as you call and say you'll be making international purchases. At least I think that's what I did. Now I can use my card on any of the various Japanese "H" sites. Ci-En is also in the same network of DLsite, so if you can pay for things there, you should also be able to do so on Ci-En.

As far as their new game goes, it's going to be the same side-scrolling type game, improving on the foundations of Smash Boy, but in a fantasy setting like Parade Buster. The post had a ton of images of the MC sprites and other characters, including enemies, but I won't post them. You'll have to just support the circle yourself if you want to see.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope his next title has better quality anims, even if it means cutting back on other things. His first three titles were so good.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Do not post obnoxiously large images for the sole purpose of getting attention of users.
Excuse me.
Does anyone know where I can find a bugfix for Stage 5-3 Route B.
I always get a pink screen and cannot progress.
My previous posts of this issue seem to have gone unnoticed so I've gone for something a little more noticeable, I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have used my google-fu to translate the first post on the ci-en. Expect some incorrect information,

The new game is going to be a sequel to the first oneshota game with the gameplay of smash boy.
You play as a prince in the "dream realm" (I think?) named Reve.
The dream knight dude from the first 2 games will make an appearance again.

The enemies are mostly going to be moster girls/succubi, and every single one of them will have a game over scene.
He says it will be like the boss game overs from parade buster but for every mob.
The images show mostly human looking enemies so no real "monsters" yet. Most of the ones shown dont even have any non-human features like a tail or wings, just normal.

The release is aimed for 2019 with no specific date.
He says he'll update with more enemy designs later this month.

Take all this with a grain of sceptisism since this is just what i gathered from google translate, there was no mention of a english translation yet.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can read japanese, just post/pm me the original and I'll take a crack at translating it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new game is going to be a sequel to the first oneshota game with the gameplay of smash boy.
Oneshota+Smashboy is like the guy who put Rock and Christian Music together aaaaa

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I
The enemies are mostly going to be moster girls/succubi, and every single one of them will have a game over scene.
He says it will be like the boss game overs from parade buster but for every mob.
The images show mostly human looking enemies so no real "monsters" yet. Most of the ones shown dont even have any non-human features like a tail or wings, just normal.
Nice, so basically all things that SmashBoy was lacking.

Any chance you could share some of the images?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Excuse me.
Does anyone know where I can find a bugfix for Stage 5-3 Route B.
I always get a pink screen and cannot progress.

My previous posts of this issue seem to have gone unnoticed so I've gone for something a little more noticeable, I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
So... did you buy the game?

Last edited by a moderator: