What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is excessm a studio or group of devs? If not, i kinda laugh how this dev literally destroys other devs that are taking their sweet time in the game.

excessm seems to work on the games really well and i can't seem to find any game (that actually had) a delay on their part. Because even though there are RPG's around they have been really small and they take some sweet years to even be placed on "release date"

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is excessm a studio or group of devs? If not, i kinda laugh how this dev literally destroys other devs that are taking their sweet time in the game.

excessm seems to work on the games really well and i can't seem to find any game (that actually had) a delay on their part. Because even though there are RPG's around they have been really small and they take some sweet years to even be placed on "release date"
It's mostly just zzinzinz, but I think he has some help.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh boy only a couple of days left befor august i know its early august but theirs only so many days you can call early august befor it becomes mid

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
oh boy only a couple of days left befor august i know its early august but theirs only so many days you can call early august befor it becomes mid
What do you mean? It is coming out on the 4th.

Reputation score
That post also introduces a feature I found interesting:
In the edit battle scenarios (think the free battle feature from Parade Buster or edit stages from Kariyume and Onesyota), you can restrict enemies to using a specific attack.
Don't like an enemy's grapple, but go "wohohoho that's pretty hot" to her restraint move? That feature will be your friend.

Unrelated note to the post, but related to the topic-- has anyone been able to crack open the data for this game? I wanted to take a look at the files, but my decrypter wouldn't work because it's already partially decrypted so that players can add their own BGM. By no means am I a digital artist, but I like to hop into the animation sheets and turn those glowing white members into flesh-toned ones... Not a good uncensor by any means, but it's enough to sate me.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That post also introduces a feature I found interesting:
In the edit battle scenarios (think the free battle feature from Parade Buster or edit stages from Kariyume and Onesyota), you can restrict enemies to using a specific attack.
Don't like an enemy's grapple, but go "wohohoho that's pretty hot" to her restraint move? That feature will be your friend.

Unrelated note to the post, but related to the topic-- has anyone been able to crack open the data for this game? I wanted to take a look at the files, but my decrypter wouldn't work because it's already partially decrypted so that players can add their own BGM. By no means am I a digital artist, but I like to hop into the animation sheets and turn those glowing white members into flesh-toned ones... Not a good uncensor by any means, but it's enough to sate me.
Try out touhouSuperExtractor (touhouSE for short). Even though the default settings for it don't look for .wolf files, it works with them and thus it's been a godsend for me. I tried it out on this and found the graphics files you want in the Enemy.wolf file (under the Data folder). You can find the current and older versions of the extractor here:

Basically, what you need to do is extract everything in the .zip, then run touhouSE.exe. You then navigate to the .wolf file you want to extract through the window that pops up, though you need to change the file criteria to "All files(*.*)" to see them. What it then does it create a folder named "data" in the same folder as the file you selected, which should have the extracted contents inside.

If it gives you trouble, I can directly send you the contents, though I figured I'd share this here so anyone else who's had trouble extracting .wolf files can know about it, too.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Close to less than FIVE days left, my body is ready.... I personally love the games this group or person creates, from
Kariyume to おねしょた
Parade Buster I could never get the feel for, for some reason, but it was good nonetheless

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
it'll actually come out friday evening because of the time difference

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it'll actually come out friday evening because of the time difference
Thats somewhat true for Japan as well seeing as it will probably get a midnight release on a friday.
The game will be out around noon in America and around late afternoon in Europe on friday.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since I'll likely end up sharing this, I'd like opinions on whether I should wait or do it right away.

Also does anyone know if the Japanese version will have the English translation or do we need to get that one off Eng dlsite?

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also does anyone know if the Japanese version will have the English translation or do we need to get that one off Eng dlsite?
Considering the Japanese dlsite demo was already dual-language, I'd assume the fullversion will be as well.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if the steam ver is censored and you need to buy the uncensored key from dlsite wont it be better to just buy the game from dlsite? if the steam ver is cheaper and the key cost the rest so it be like you buying it from the dlsite that would be fine but if its already same price and you need to pay little more to get it uncensored wont it be better just to get the dlsite one?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since I'll likely end up sharing this, I'd like opinions on whether I should wait or do it right away.
Well, on the one hand, not sharing it immediately might stir a few more people to buy it instead of pirating it (and thus hopefully make sure he creates many more of these kind of games) and shows at least a little respect to the creator,
but the other hand it's likely that it will get shared on other sides just hours after the release, and sharing it here prevent people trying to earn money off of other people's work by uploaded it to ad-invested websites.

Reputation score
That's why I'm confused by this. Why not sell it full price on steam and release the key for public download? Not like people can do anything with it when it just uncensors a game. I was glad since I wouldn't need to use dlsite, but I'm a litte disappointed if this is true.

Reputation score
I think it's because it's more than just a key. He keeps mentioning that the steam release is a separate version of the game.
He also specifically mentioned that only the "ejaculation element" of the game is excluded.
Since it's still tagged with "adult content", and one of the screenshots displays one of the restraint attacks at work, my guess is that the actual files/any pointers in the game's code for actually getting grappled have been removed, thus rendering the actual hentai element of the game null; and the ¥500/$4.50 purchase contains the files to patch them back in.

But hey! That's just guesswork! I tend to overthink things, and just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well Steam has a demo you can try and see what exactly has been cut.
But yeah, my guess would be that he just removed the all sex attacks, so they will only attack with regular attacks and grapple-moves.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would probably wait before sharing, mainly because of possible first-day game-breaking bugs that could ruin the experience. A week or two maybe?