What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタACT スマッシュボーイ / Smash Boy (RJ225414)

keobrik

Reputation score
Do anybody know somewhat about unofficial patch for smash boy making overhaul to enemies, some are stronger, some of them faster? Etc

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah somebody once posted maybe here or in another board a version in which tweaked the values in the BasicData-files.
Regular enemies now attack much faster and leave generally less of a window to attack. Boss-enemies seem to be untweaked though.
Game is much harder with that patch, but in the end still fairly easy beatable, since you can stunlock most enemies before they can even attack. Biggest pain are probably the police girls with their longrange attack.

You install it by placing the BasicData-Folder in Data-Folder of the game and rename the BasicData.wolf to something different, so the game forces to use the files from the folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
My game still bugs out at the Sexy Nurse Brainwash scene, which is a shame as it's by far one of the best scenes in the game.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My game still bugs out at the Sexy Nurse Brainwash scene, which is a shame as it's by far one of the best scenes in the game.

Any ideas on how to fix it?
No, I just know its save file specific. Your best bet is to replay the game on easy and have that scene ready on a seperate save.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I could be wrong, but I think once you get the Pacifism skill, the brainwash scene shits the bed

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Thanks for the info guys!

That said, on the subject of added difficulty, is there an option to remove the ability to counter grabs?
Most of the time I just counter automatically due to me mashing the attack button and as a result never see any of the smexy content.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the info guys!

That said, on the subject of added difficulty, is there an option to remove the ability to counter grabs?
Most of the time I just counter automatically due to me mashing the attack button and as a result never see any of the smexy content.
The file that gemstoner75 posted removes counters. Either that or I'm amazing at not getting grabs ever since getting that patch.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There are some skills which change how the AI acts. One of which forces the enemies to always use grabs, others which force them to do various other attacks. Double check to make sure you're not overlapping your skills or turn all of those off. Also, make sure you're playing in English so you know which skill is which.

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you access scenes like this? My game shows a still frame with text before each set of levels then jumps right into the game.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
How do you access scenes like this? My game shows a still frame with text before each set of levels then jumps right into the game.
In the middle of certain levels, the game will ask you if you want to take route A or B. If you choose the correct one, you move on. If you don't, you get the scenes they're talking about.

If I remember right, it's always route B. I'm not certain since I haven't actually played the game in a while.

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the middle of certain levels, the game will ask you if you want to take route A or B. If you choose the correct one, you move on. If you don't, you get the scenes they're talking about.

If I remember right, it's always route B. I'm not certain since I haven't actually played the game in a while.
hm, does this require playing on a certain difficulty? I ran through the game on Easy and never encountered any type of path choice.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
hm, does this require playing on a certain difficulty? I ran through the game on Easy and never encountered any type of path choice.
I guess? I sped through the game on hard and CE'd the crap out of it so I wouldn't know about difficulty differences. Try it on normal I guess.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
On easy the paths dont matter while on normal and up the paths lead to mini games / challenges.
Easy mode also removes all mob allies the boss might have. And if you care, the mobs do have different dialogue during boss fights.