What's new

ACT Shota [ExcessM] 廻るハゴコロ / Mawaru Hagokoro (RJ325142)

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On another note, i always thought something like, this is shota stuff right? Doesn't it make it kinda pedophilia? I'm just wondering because i actually don't know the genre of this game, and the age of the characters, but usually shota means kid, that's what makes me grind my gears thinking of the meaning of it, the mods maybe will remove this, but idk, I was just curious
Pretty much yes - that's why you're not allowed to post pictures that has Shota or also Loli content.
The thing is though - at least speaking for myself - the Shota character is the one you project yourself onto. So unlike Loli, where the object of interest is usually the Loli character, in Shota the object of interest are the larger, older women that bully the Shota character/you.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
But I want it noooooooooooooooooow 😭
Shinamini suki!!! Omae Wa Mu Shinderiu!

I was saving this for a good time, but I couldn't resist :poop:

i always thought something like, this
Nah, you can't translate another culture's terms so simply. And you definitely should avoid using some sensitive keywords, unless you mean ill to the site you're using.
If you're really asking: that's a Jap thing. Don't overthink it, and imagine a 25y-old hunk of a MC, like I do. After all, ExcessM's MCs are much more ballsy and gutsy than most other male MCs in Shonen (or even LotR) literature.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i can wait for the full game so i wont be playing the demo want to go in blind

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's what we all hope for, but I don't know if we will be deluded this time.
On another note, i always thought something like, this is shota stuff right? Doesn't it make it kinda pedophilia? I'm just wondering because i actually don't know the genre of this game, and the age of the characters, but usually shota means kid, that's what makes me grind my gears thinking of the meaning of it, the mods maybe will remove this, but idk, I was just curious
Shota is to boys as loli is to girls. In other words, shota refers to underage boys and loli refers to underage girls. It's got a slightly different meaning to people living in Japan (moreso meaning "appearance of ____"), but for us in the west, it refers to underage content.

Justsomeone99

Reputation score
Shota is to boys as loli is to girls. In other words, shota refers to underage boys and loli refers to underage girls. It's got a slightly different meaning to people living in Japan (moreso meaning "appearance of ____"), but for us in the west, it refers to underage content.
Ohhh thanks for clarifying, also i decided to reply to this because it was the most recent, but everyone has been of great help, now i understand the difference

Corz

Reputation score
He posted on his twitter that the ci-en post will be delayed for testing.
And will post on the 31st.

DuganNash

Reputation score
Has anyone gotten the custom text translation to work? I've only gotten it to translate UI elements so far.

kirkiou

Reputation score
I think that my game is bugged and I don't know why, the tutorial don't do anything for me.
I am the only one to have this bug ?
1604080451403.png
I'm stuck here, when I click on "Finish the tutorial" nothing happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah if anyone can provide a translation(tutorial) I'd be a happy camper.
This game is barely playable without translation.

In general much stuff seems kinda wonky, but then again it's a an early trial.
But the stretchy, wildly different texture quality and obvious texture "seams" are rather distracting.

Reputation score
Yeah if anyone can provide a translation(tutorial) I'd be a happy camper.
XUnity.AutoTranslator exists and can be applied to this. Any confusing translations can easily be found in the generated document for you to fix up.

... After my recent goof I gotta return to this thread with something mildly smart to cancel it out. Y'know, PEMDAS and whatnot.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Basically unplayable, enemies are completely invisible until they get you at least once, which can already end the fight due to horrendous balance. Almost no dmg is being done, way too many enemies, blocking sometimes works sometimes doesn't, giving you very little control over anything. This trial killed all hype I had, guess I won't be getting this after all if that is how it plays.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To quote a bird of ill omen:
I wish using Unity won't be an issue for the end product
They had a goddamn WolfRPG genius in the team when they made Parade Buster...
Well, they still have time to correct the misses. Most devs struggle with Unity early on, it seems (with a few exceptions like CQC Software).
(edit)
If you are grabbed, [..] every [ hit on an enemy ] will get her titties out
Hype was healed 9187 HP!

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
honestly i have no idea what i am doing in the game so yeah this feels like a game that needs translation cause even breaking out of grabs is confusing