What's new

ACT Shota [ExcessM] 廻るハゴコロ / Mawaru Hagokoro (RJ325142)

More bosses than regular enemies, I wonder how long the game will be.

Most likely not that long compared to his previous game but i bet the animation is gonna make up for the lack of enemies.
Enemy "types" share animations for the most part tho.

ExcessM's one of those developers where I don't look forward to the animations that much, just on the erotic situations. Big fan of reverse gangbang and he always delivers on that when it comes to situations.

Enemy "types" share animations for the most part tho.

ExcessM's one of those developers where I don't look forward to the animations that much, just on the erotic situations. Big fan of reverse gangbang and he always delivers on that when it comes to situations.
and some decent gameplay too

New post:
Talking about the peasant character. The peasant character gets compared to the hostages from Parade Buster, with the difference that they actually can't get damaged by the protagonist, even if he attacks them. They however can and will use their moves on you, so that sounds like a pretty big annoyance if there is no way to deal with them other than avoiding them. Her attacks are paizuri, reverse cowgirl and some kind of group titty smothering. Curious to see how this is handled, but just from reading it the peasant seems to be a pain in the ass.

New post:
Talking about the peasant character. The peasant character gets compared to the hostages from Parade Buster, with the difference that they actually can't get damaged by the protagonist, even if he attacks them. They however can and will use their moves on you, so that sounds like a pretty big annoyance if there is no way to deal with them other than avoiding them. Her attacks are paizuri, reverse cowgirl and some kind of group titty smothering. Curious to see how this is handled, but just from reading it the peasant seems to be a pain in the ass.

Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised if they just attack whenever you accidentally hit them.
Even if that's not the case, I doubt they'll be active all the time. Excessm isn't the kind of dev to throw stuff of that difficulty into his games.

Could be that, or they are more like scavengers who only attack if you are low on hp, or currently under pressure from other enemies, or their attacks are exceptionally weak and easy to avoid. I recall a few things of difficulty or annoyance in Excessm games, especially the earlier ones, so it would not surprise me if this was supposed to create a bit of an extra challenge. Can't say the invincibility sits well with me given that they are aggressive peasants though.

He's already introduced an enemy that makes sex stuff happen more as soon as they show up.
The geisha enemy also doesn't have any traditional attacks, but I'm blanking on if they're invincible or not.

I think the idea behind the peasants being invincible is that you're the good guy, and you wouldn't hurt harmless girls.

Generally a decent idea, does not really make much sense given the circumstances though. I mean, you are a deceitful ninja who is not above poisoning enemies to weaken them, the very profession relies on being somewhat ruthless. Even if the mc is not like that in nature, if the peasants actually attack it seems a bit weird that you still can't fight back, because technically the moment they attack they stop being civilians and become actual obstacles to whatever goal the character has. Reminds me of the weird loss scene against the 4 priest girls in the last game, where the usually somewhat smart mc just heals the enemies and goes "eh, fuck me raw, maybe it gets me back to my world" and then is surprised when they gang up on him.

does not really make much sense given the circumstances though
These are definitely more Senran Kagura/Naruto ninjas than traditional ninjas though.

Look at those designs. One of the "ninja bosses" base design is wearing white with a floral pattern.

Even if the mc is not like that in nature, if the peasants actually attack it seems a bit weird that you still can't fight back,
Peasants only have sexual attacks. No actual attacks with weapons or fists.

The existence of peasants does make me hopeful for the final game though. Peasants existed in Parade Buster as well. They were only there for like 2 sidequests though. I really hope that means that all the weird sidequest shenanigans aren't going away. I really liked the sidequests in Parade Buster. They were 90% of my enjoyment of the game.

This discussses a victory screen where the enemy will show a look of defeat rather than disappear from the screen. Excess-m reiterates that the focus is still on femdom but wants the player to feel a sense of accomplishment by having the enemy react to a loss.

Hmm, seeing the enemies glazed and lifeless eyes after you defeated them is very macabre. Also I think he mention being able to beat the enemy in the victory screen until they stop moving(dead), not very heroic.

Eh, I wouldn't mind being able to dish out some punishment, be it by stripping them, beating them up, or killing them. I mean given how much the protagonist will most likely have to endure, this seems fair game, especially if the stabbing scene from one of the bosses is anything to go by. My favorite would be if you can screw them after you win, so it is an equal opportunity rape game, but these are really rare in comparison, and I doubt a proud masochist like ExcessM will ever go anywhere near that territory.

Also I think he mention being able to beat the enemy in the victory screen until they stop moving(dead), not very heroic.
Really? Damn, that's brutal.

Hmm... The hit effects are blood effects too now that I think about it. This game might be tonally different than what I was expecting. Curious to see what'll happen.

I guess we all expect our hentai games to be light in tone. We've really been dodging the bullet outside of the monster girl games when you think about it. Really, if there were a guy being raped by an armed combatant it'd be all over him. When was the last a male protagonist got roughed up outside of a monster girl game?

I guess we all expect our hentai games to be light in tone.
Nah.
I don't mind dark works in eroge.

I like SHRIFT, am liking Poring's Castle of Temptation, and am looking forward to SnY.

The problem is that the tone already set up is quite different. I mean look at the bright and vibrant enemy designs. The colorful environmental design and the positive and forward looking protagonist. I'm not gonna lie, I'm also comparing it to Parade Buster in my head, and that wasn't brutal towards defeated enemies.

Ever since OneeShota ExcessM liked to do clothing destruction on defeat for the enemies, and the girls are usually in pain but don't have bruises or marks on their bodies.
This game seems different.
It's also extremely weird seeing her bruised and exhaused while still on your dick XD. Like a clash of design sense.

It's not violent sex until at least one side literally faints in the middle of coitus. So I'm quite excited to hear the girls actually get injuries in this game. In most h-works outside of Enokippu's work girls never get injuries outside of a game over rape typically. Even less so for male protagonists in an H-game. Now that I thank of it, someone along the lines of Isaac Clark in an h-game would amazing. Also what is SnY?

It's not violent sex until at least one side literally faints in the middle of coitus. So I'm quite excited to hear the girls actually get injuries in this game. In most h-works outside of Enokippu's work girls never get injuries outside of a game over rape typically. Even less so for male protagonists in an H-game. Now that I thank of it, someone along the lines of Isaac Clark in an h-game would amazing. Also what is SnY?
Is the sex meant to be "violent" though?
His animations are quite subdued when it comes to motion and stuff.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like Ryona no matter which way it weant.

SnY is Shiro No Yakata. You should really look around Games Under Construction some time. Some good stuff there.

I sure hope it doesn't come to this. I can't stand when H devs that stick to a particular theme suddenly drop brutality and ultraviolent stuff in after their 3rd or 5th title.

I'm already getting flashbacks from that one dev (forgot the name, rip) who likes featuring ghostly white zombies as common enemies suddenly having them use biting attacks, despite them never doing so for his last three titles. It felt so out of place. A weird thing to say about zombie characters, but as I said he'd never had them actually bite people before.

Why? What's the point of building up an audience with particular tastes and then randomly flinging in elements they might react negatively to?

Back