What's new

ACT Shota [ExcessM] 廻るハゴコロ / Mawaru Hagokoro (RJ325142)

Corz

Reputation score
Something confuses me from the latest post. He writes he has 20 characters planned for the game, 11 of which are bosses and 9 normal ones. Seems like a really weird ratio and not that big of a total number especially when compared to Parade Buster, anyone got an idea whats up with that?
Not too sure where you got the numbers from, but from what i know in his update post #13 he mentioned that all enemies will have varied looks which people already went over but the end of the post then says "actual types will be 10." (Im using chromes in-build translator tool, so i dont know if that last part translated well.)
Assuming he means 10 different enemy types?

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not too sure where you got the numbers from, but from what i know in his update post #13 he mentioned that all enemies will have varied looks which people already went over but the end of the post then says "actual types will be 10." (Im using chromes in-build translator tool, so i dont know if that last part translated well.)
In the first paragraph of his latest post he mentions it again:
Google Translate said:
Currently, about 5 of the planned characters 20 (Boss Type 11/Zako Type 9) have finished their graphics.
But "Boss Type" could also be a bad google translation.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I mean, given that he seems to talk about enemies being created out of boss enemies, maybe he means enemy variety... But he used the kanji compound for "absolute/overall" and "number" together, so really not sure, guess we need someone who actually can read full on japanese properly.

But "Boss Type" could also be a bad google translation.
Nah that part I can actually safely say is correct, as he used Katakana for it and that is very easy to translate by just knowing the few letters it has. He uses ボス(BoSu-Boss) and タイプ (TaIPu-Type). Does not really help to get the overall meaning though.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
20 enemies in total hunh.
Those are Smash Boy numbers.

Hmmm...

Now that I think about it, this will be his first game in Unity. When he made Yumesame he already had the engine done with Smashboy so he only needed to tweak it and draw girls. That's probably why Yumesame has such a high enemy count.

Parade Buster probably does a similar thing where he reuses bodies and we just didn't notice.

There's not much position variety in Parade Buster after all. Actually thinking on it, when it comes to sex he really doesn't do much when it comes to variety. He only experiments in the foreplay and humiliation department.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Parade Buster probably does a similar thing where he reuses bodies and we just didn't notice.

There's not much position variety in Parade Buster after all. Actually thinking on it, when it comes to sex he really doesn't do much when it comes to variety. He only experiments in the foreplay and humiliation department.
If he does re-use assets, it's very hard to tell where he does and doesn't.

As for variety I think he might have just found it difficult to animate things from that POV you're pretty much locked into when Daniel(?) gets grabbed.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I gander the lesser amount of enemies is because of the larger variety and higher complexity of animations.

From the preview videos it does look like at least that all enemies will have their unique set of animations with maybe some overlaps (like the cowgirl position)

Corz

Reputation score
If we do get 20, atleast the same type lets say ashigaru for example has 2 type's of BJ's one where she looks at you and one with closed eyes and the fact that there is some coloration and faces randomly set to them atleast one enemy type wont feel entirely the same, as long as he keeps up the quality that each individual girl has like 6 different animation types to having sex (As shown in post #7) i can give 20 different girls a pass imo.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Given the number of different animations, 20 would indeed be ok. Something bothered me though so I quickly went through the updates he gave us so far to make a very rough count of how many enemies he already showed to us, be it in depth, with name, or just briefly. Whenever I was unsure whether a picture of characters was a unit of two, like the angels from Parade Buster, I counted them only as 1. Whenever I could not completely rule out that a character was not just a variant of an already shown character because they had a somewhat similar pose or weapon, I would not count them, I did not count young variants, like shown in one update, either, to get as low as a number as reasonably possible.

Well what do you know, I still arrived at around 20 already, with the game most likely being released in 2021, at least half a year from now. So that would mean he showed us basically the entire roster of the game already, or very close to it if we assume I counted two or three too many somehow. Ima go out on a limb here and say that is pretty unlikely, so I guess it is more than 20 total different characters for the game. The next few updates should make it more clear, if there is more new characters appearing then we know it for sure.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure he means lewd attacks though, not necessarily regular attacks, because he used 騎乗位 , which means "cowgirl" or girl on top, in his post while mentioning them moving at different paces, could also be both though.
I should have been clearer about that; "rhythm" might have been a better word to use. There's no real update other than . Excess-m is thankful but really doesn't need the money this time. Enemy count usually takes a hit whenever this circle experiments with a new idea. Kariyume and Smash Boy were like that. The original OneSyota and Parade Buster still appear to be the gold standards in his games because they had plenty of content and action. If the goal is a less mindless Parade Buster, twenty might be a good number of enemies.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I should have been clearer about that; "rhythm" might have been a better word to use. There's no real update other than . Excess-m is thankful but really doesn't need the money this time. Enemy count usually takes a hit whenever this circle experiments with a new idea. Kariyume and Smash Boy were like that. The original OneSyota and Parade Buster still appear to be the gold standards in his games because they had plenty of content and action. If the goal is a less mindless Parade Buster, twenty might be a good number of enemies.
Yeah and he has to draw skins for the enemies to look different as well.
Hope there's DLC down the line. I want monster girl enemies.

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This focuses on special attacks which are unique attacks where the enemy is alone with the player. If a boss character does it, she is alone with the player, but regular enemies can gang up on the player during special attacks. If a third enemy joins in, she will stand behind the two who are already performing the attack. The change in perspective is relative to the attack being performed. If the enemy puts her breasts in his face, all he can really see is her breasts. If she sits on him, he'll have to deal with her butt.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
This focuses on special attacks which are unique attacks where the enemy is alone with the player. If a boss character does it, she is alone with the player, but regular enemies can gang up on the player during special attacks. If a third enemy joins in, she will stand behind the two who are already performing the attack. The change in perspective is relative to the attack being performed. If the enemy puts her breasts in his face, all he can really see is her breasts. If she sits on him, he'll have to deal with her butt.
This post has finally fully confused me. I was under the impression that only boss type enemies will have that kind of special attack and the cannon fodder is stuck with the trampling + main + second attack, but the enemy shown using it was an ashigaru, pretty much the exact opposite of a boss character, so that idea flew right out the window. Kinda annoyed that I can't really wrap my head around this game because almost every new post crashes things I thought were pretty obvious about the gameo_O

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This post has finally fully confused me. I was under the impression that only boss type enemies will have that kind of special attack and the cannon fodder is stuck with the trampling + main + second attack, but the enemy shown using it was an ashigaru, pretty much the exact opposite of a boss character, so that idea flew right out the window.
Yeah, that got me too. I also expected it to only be for bosses.

What's weird is that the special h scene is supposed to be for unique perspectives but the normal enemies have them, and for them it's basically just another first person scene.
I'm also a bit concerned about the enemy type causing the actual combat variety to drop, but thinking back on Parade Buster, the enemies weren't all that different in feel. Just in looks.

I don't quite get this game sexually. Reading his old posts, it seems like the thing excessM's most proud of is the fact the other characters join in and are part of the experience. Special scene doesn't say much about what kind of scene we'll be getting. For now we're guaranteed one regular sex scene per enemy, and one service scene per enemy. Seems like the "special scene" is a wildcard given to the enemies. Hmm... on closer inspection you can see the protagonist there.

He's right there in the middle.

The boob scene that ExcessM shows off lower is a perspective shift which allows you to go into first person mode.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Alright boys the game is getting more complicated. Basically it is supposed to be balanced to be pretty difficult if approached normally, especially the bosses, but there will be 4 different jobs that get implemented to counter balance the difficulty if that is what you want to do. These jobs, or strategies, give new abilities, like being a pharmacist who can use drugs offensively or defensively, only one can be used at the time from what I understood. These jobs can be leveled up and can be chosen before entering an area, making the area a lot easier if the right job was taken for it, he even writes that each boss is pretty weak against one job, so that seems to be a way to get past that boss easily by exploiting that weakness, which is supposed to play into this whole thing of the mc being a ninja, while also giving people a tough, normal or easy fight depending on their personal preference.

Not sure how well he managed to balance this out, but I can't say that I am all too interested in these things personally. I mean it is interesting to read about it, but it does not really do much for me until I actually see it working in action. Difficulty is not something I am concerned with here, especially not in game over rape types of games, as you pretty much have to let your character fail all the time anyway to see most of the content such a game offers.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well sounds like a game I'll just be playing on easy difficulty then.
Kinda like the last game with it's lack of translation.

Corz

Reputation score
Well it seems like he's enjoying making the game with what his intended wishes are for gameplay.
And to be honest, i approve to have more "game" in his works, because if we go back to onesyota it was basically: Push girl, or push girl at right timing. Win.

If it gets hard and i lose, and i need to suffer have fun trough some onee sans having their way with me, that just makes me enjoy the H more on a fantasizing aspect.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's definitely great that the gameplay evolves past the Parade Buster's "Point and Click to Death" and will still stay the simple "one-handed gameplay (for obvious reasons)".

I merely hope this time the game will come with an English translation (at least of the gameplay-related stuff) as well on release, since that is what made Yumesame so frustrating: there seems to be more involved gameplay, but since you can't undestand anything you're going to eat dust. That was the positive about ParadeBuster : It was still simple enough to play through without understanding a single word.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It's definitely great that the gameplay evolves past the Parade Buster's "Point and Click to Death" and will still stay the simple "one-handed gameplay (for obvious reasons)".

I merely hope this time the game will come with an English translation (at least of the gameplay-related stuff) as well on release, since that is what made Yumesame so frustrating: there seems to be more involved gameplay, but since you can't undestand anything you're going to eat dust. That was the positive about ParadeBuster : It was still simple enough to play through without understanding a single word.
It's made in Unity so the Xunity auto translator should work.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This introduces a new enemy - wrestler. He knows exactly what he likes, which is big ladies rubbing their big bodies on little boys. He reuses the pile driver attack from Smash Boy but also adds in a suffocation move where she rubs his face on her crotch. Her naughty attack is rubbing her butt on the player's crotch either sideways or back and forth.