Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Exile in the Candy Kingdom

C. Grocery supply lady.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum decides to relate to the lady with the grocery bag. She seems upset about something slightly before her arrival. Bubblegum formally introduces herself. "Hello. I am Bubblegum. Ex-princess of the Candy Kingdom. What may your name be?"

The girl looked at her with a smirk. "You look more like one of us vampires than a candylike." She looks back. "I got some groceries from the store, but I could only take one at a time. It will be much faster if I could get each bag from the store to the house. Be careful as there are theives. Be careful of your carefulness though. Public fighting is frowned upon here no matter what. So run to safety instead of fighting back."

Bubblegum tilts her head. "Oh, surely there won't be. And I will help you out. How many bags are there?"

She responds. "There are two bags. One for each hand. No problem for such a powerful figure, huh?" She winks sarcastically and playfully.

Bubblegum nods. "Hm." She then walks to the distant store. The bags are no doubt on the ground. She approaches them when a Bandit comes by! "Hello... May I help you? Help you out of all those burdening items??" Bubblegum looks to him. "How revolting. How dare you address the princess- ohhhh, right...."

A.) Use things!

B.) Melee attacks (Lv1)

C.) Pass him by and take the bags....

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

A. Use Things! More specifically, Seduce/Act nice, trip him up, then take the goods and get going!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A It worked the last time

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum backs up, then reaches for her inventory. She takes out her minilab table. It is made of tempered steel. She then swings it at the Bandit, sending him flying back. The people gasp as they watch this. The Bandit rises like the undead, glaring at Bubblegum. He then uses the blade of item stealing! He ruses in, then slashes her side. Luckily not drawing blood, but her inventory seems lighter. She can no longer use her Reverse and Growth Powders!

Bubblegum gasps as she reaches in her inventory to know this. "Oh you shall pay for your ruthless behavior!" The Bandit laughs amusedly. "You talk so funny!" Bubblegum then runs in and finishes his HP off with another whack. She stands victorious!

She then looks at the Darklikes gathered around. Bubblegum has to think fast about how to settle things with the population......

A.) Hiss like a Darklike. They may think you just have bloodlust. Which is common. Then grab the bags.

B.) Grab the bags and run!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. I guess...

Aztlan

Reputation score

A.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum thinks about hissing to the people watching. Maybe that'd make them pardon her public battle. But she is way too flustered, blushing pink against her white skin. She takes the bags and rushes over to the grocery lady. The girl seems a bit upset.

"I heard..." Bubblegum nods. "I was defending myself and your stuff. It was a poor display, I must admit." The girl smiles a bit. "No problem. It doesn't affect me too much. I am just glad you delivered the groceries."

Relations = 2!

Bubblegum smiles in embarassment. "Heh.... thank you."

Bubblegum now infected with Notoriety! A status condition which causes certain townsfolk to try to steer clear! It wears off after a while though.

She sees the rocker trying to strum her guitar, upset at it. She then spots that man she made a promise to. She thinks about talking with one or the other....

A.) Rocker chick!

B.) Talk to the man again!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B.

Aztlan

Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum decides to talk to the man again without the wallet. She waves to the upset man. The man looks up at Bubblegum in anticipation. "S-so you have it!? You got my wallet from that drunk?" Bubblegum looks to the side, rubbing her arm. "Um..... I kinda.... I forgot."

The man sighs. "It's hard to get free help in the Apocalands, go figure." Bubblegum smiles softly. "But I will t-try to get it! I made that promise, remember?" The man nods. "Yeah, I remember....."

Bubblegum had to turn away before he dropped her trust or anything. "Dang it.... I must try to gt the wallet...."

It is midday now and the rocker glares at her sound system. She screams a few obscenities before just staring at it in contemplacy. There is also a father and his daughter walking by.

A.) Talk to the rocker with the sound system.

B.) Talk to the father and daughter.

Aztlan

Reputation score

B.

OP
R

Ryka

Bubblegum shyly approachs the father and daughter. She then takes a polite bow. "Hello. I am the ex-princess Bubblegum from the Candy Kingdom. I come by to make friends with the people in hopes t-" The father interrupts. "Friends? I'm sure that one guy quite enjoyed a face full of metal." Bubblegum responds. "But I-" The daughter then blows a raspberry at Bubblegum, then the two walk off.

Bubblegum frowns a bit. Night is falling now and the bar's light turns on. Eventually, she cures herself of Notoriety. She looks to the Inn and then to camp. "I wonder what I should do now...."

A.) Go to the Inn and save the day!

B.) Go to camp and save her rest!

Aztlan

Reputation score

A.