What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like he's started work on a "Map Missions" game mechanic based on his latest twitter post. Screenshot doesn't really show much, so a few days of work will probably reveal more about how it works and the potential rewards on offer.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm just imagining the horrors of Monster Hunter, where they force you to find RNG mushrooms for *forty minutes*

Mick2000

Reputation score
he better add teleportation skill or item cause no way in hell i walk all the way from corner of the map to other just for little task or anything

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is actually pretty helpful. Having a map makes things much easier.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
**Notices the scale of that map**
Christ that's alot of space for new mobs

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I forgot my payment for the last month and now I can't re-pledge to the Enty

Orz

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I made the mistake of subscribing to "similar pages" and now I get useless spam emails.
RiP me.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blog post explaining how the dog scavenging mechanic works.

As mentioned previously, the pet dog will collect "trash" in real time. This equates to loot which Miko can claim for herself (and get her hand bitten to shreds for doing so).
The dog's ability to collect "trash" is dependent on how proactive players are at completing "Map Missions", an explanation of which will be revealed in the near future.

At level 1, the dog after 12 hours will gather hardly anything of note.
At level 700(!), 12 hours will net Miko a literal mountain of loot.

Quite a unique mechanic. Very few RPGmaker games implement a real-time game mechanic into the game framework, so it's commendable the developer is trying something innovative.

For the paying subscribers, a new playable demo is in the works and will be available to enjoy very soon.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the paying subscribers, a new playable demo is in the works and will be available to enjoy very soon.
*Sobs in a corner lamenting that one missed payment*

It was one time Enty-sempai! Gib me back my subscription.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-sigh- Wish I'd seen the Enty sooner, not accepting new pledges, wish I could support this game a bit, really weird enemies sometimes but overall like everything about it...

comakill23

Reputation score
The combat rape is pretty much perfect in these RPG's, I always hated simple game over rape RPG's and solely <xyz> stat bar based rape attacks.

On another note even if dogs raping the protag aren't my thing I'd take it anyday over the sewage slime enemies lel.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The combat rape is pretty much perfect in these RPG's, I always hated simple game over rape RPG's and solely <xyz> stat bar based rape attacks.

On another note even if dogs raping the protag aren't my thing I'd take it anyday over the sewage slime enemies lel.
Should they be considered even dogs? I though they were like a mix of the dog,snake and monkey. Kinda sucks that we dont get like the protag in other pose.

On other hand the slimes, i'm surprised the dev didn't went the classy look of clear watery ones (I mean yeah, sewage....)

comakill23

Reputation score
Yeah they are, well not the snake part(at least in the first game), speaking of which I hate the new snakes with the human heads that look like some homeless heroin users face.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where's my goddamn oral yuri scenes
2/10 until then. the 2 points are because we might give the vegetable dog headpats.

This is a joke.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did his previous games also have this pseudo-animated battle CG? It's a really cool idea, and takes way less effort than doing full-on sprite sex.