What's new

Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

That settles it! Voting is now closed!

Sorry, I just got really excited. Voting isn't actually closed yet. Anyone reading this who hasn't voted yet still has a chance to vote for A, for all the reasons posted above. :D

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That settles it! Voting is now closed!

Sorry, I just got really excited. Voting isn't actually closed yet. Anyone reading this who hasn't voted yet still has a chance to vote for A, for all the reasons posted above. :D
Ha... you seem quite enthused, don't you?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ha... you seem quite enthused, don't you?
I like it when the vote goes my way. I'm egotistical like that.

@plmnko: You did that on purpose! *angry face*

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I preffer breasted elf girls

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well now! A is still in the lead, but only by one. There is still time for it to secure it's place or be dethroned! Who will enter next? It's still up to all of you! ;)

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would prefer B now and A after that, but since no one else has voted for B I'll leave it for later.

I'm changing my vote to A.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

might as well go with A sad we don't have any busty characters available.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the thief was a D cup but....

This is why we can't have women with big boobs!

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Post is partially done, but to respond to one thing...

Okay. I will make an important change! Mikasa is a D cup. :D

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Post is partially done, but to respond to one thing...

Okay. I will make an important change! Mikasa is a D cup. :D
Aww, man! That's not going to affect her Dexterity, is it? ;P

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone that wants more big boobs should just vote for drinking strange potions.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, it looks like the argument is done for.

The crowd has spoken! A has been chosen

Chapter 3: The Sword of Promised Victory

A blade to defend the weak. A call to gather the strong. A fire to light the darkness. That's what Louise was to me. If it had not been for the curse of the dungeon, she would have surely led us all to victory in stalwart fashion. She was the hero we deserved... - excerpts from the Last Papers of the Scholar Eleanor d'Salve

Louise sipped her ale quietly as the chaos continued around her. Laughter and screaming -and was that a little moan from Olivia?- filled the hall. She couldn't help but smile. After Olivia's return, with a former adventurer no less, the mood of the place had been beyond hopeful. Triumphal, perhaps. But as much as Louise partook in it, there was something nagging at the back of her head: That the next one might not be so lucky. After all, Olivia had the help of the gods. Louise? Louise had her sword arm, and even then she knew others who were greater in strength and speed. The elf, for example. Speaking of...

"So you're the one who they say is leaving," Kyrie said. She smirked ever so slightly. Louise grinned back at her, pretending that Kyrie wasn't utterly loathesome.

"Of course. I can't let the servants of the gods show me up. I'm a scion of the noble house of Valliere, reknowned throughout the land."

"I've never heard of them," Kyrie sniffed, "my line has lasted twelve thousand years, and I am the granddaughter of a king." Kyrie looked with smirking pride, one-upping Louise oh so easily. But then Ellie snickered, and Louise' attention drifted over to her.

"Yes, a king, indeed. A disgraced king, who sold gave his eldest daughter to an orc warlord for peace," Ellie said, teasing. "Was that your mother?"

Kyrie's sword was drawn before anyone could react. Anyone but Louise, that is. Her own sword dashed forward, colliding with and deflecting Kyrie's before it could skewer Ellie! The bespectacled girl's eyes widened in fear, but neither of the two veterans saw it. Their eyes focused solely on each other.

"Back down, Kyrie," Louise said calmly. "You don't want this."

Kyrie sneered, sword still drawn. "Fool. If I so chose, you'd join me in killing the wretch in an instant. I swear upon my ancestors I will-" the elf stopped mid-sentence and collapsed onto the ground. Louise glanced over at Ellie, her breathing heavy. She smiled.

"She may be able to charm, but I can put the bitch to bed," she said with a chuckle.

Louise sighed and kicked the elf's sword out of her hand before tying her up.

"Hey, is everything alright over there? Do you need any -mmph!" Olivia, sitting in the corner table with Melany, was silenced by her paramour's kiss. "Pay them no heed, love. It's just a barfight... you have something much more interesting to look at," Melany said with a chuckle, before continuing her lewd ministrations towards the priestess.

Louise sat back down with a sigh, and took another sip of her ale.

Morning. The entrance of the dungeon, normally silent and cold, was filled with people, seemingly all the townsfolk. There was Olivia and Melany on one side. Ellie on the other as she passed by. Kyrie hadn't shown up at all, but at the dungeon entrance, standing beside it, leaned a new figure, the quiet foreigner who had drifted into town sometime in the last week. Louise stopped for a moment and glanced at her.

"Come to think of it, I don't even known your name, stranger," Louise said.

"Mikasa," was all the mystic had to say.

"Well met, then," Louise said. Mikasa simply nodded. And then, Louise stepped forth.

The Dungeon Entrance

The chamber was surprisingly small, more like a lobby than anything else. She was reminded of some of the churches she had visited, which had a small antechamber that fed into the main hall, a sort of waiting and greeting area to prevent the masses from seeing the higher mysteries. It even looked something like one of those, with its low ceiling, furnished rugs and unlit candles. It looked like the priest of this place had merely stepped out for the night, as though this wasn't an abandoned dungeon at all.

Louise saw that there was a single door beyond, and took it without hesitation. What she saw next made her gasp. The room wasn't anything like what she expected. Instead, it was almost a trap. In the center of the grand chamber was a statue of the lust goddess, a being mostly nude in the way most classical statues were. But what was most strange was that the face was that of Louise herself. She gritted her teeth. There were murals on the walls, all of them showing lewd situations, sex and more sex. And the women all looked like Louise. She balled her hands into fists.

"Do you think this is funny?" Of course the dungeon surely did.

"I cannot speak for the goddess... but we do!" Louise gasped. Two dwarves stepped out from behind the statue, armed with axes. They did not speak another word, instead preferring to charge! Louise raised her shield and blade, ready to fight, if they weren't ready to talk!

Round 1

Initiative... 6 vs. 1, Louise wins!

But nonetheless, Louise was faster, charging forth with a scream that startled the twin dwarves long enough for her to make her strike.

Attack roll... 10! Miss

But unfortunately, these twin dwarves were well armored as well, and though she was faster, her blade struck only metal.

"Damn you!"

She backed off enough so they couldn't surround her, but two enemies, side by side was quite the danger.

Attack roll... 10! 11! Miss

Their axes clashed against her shield, making even her bones ring from the blow. But no damage was done.

Round 2

Initiative... 2 vs 2! Simultaneous Action!

She darted forward, her blade charging forth... only to meet opposing blades as well!

Attack roll... 19! Louise hits! 7 damage! 14! Miss! 20! Hit! 2 damage!

Louise managed to block the axe of the opponent to her right... but the one she struck, to the left? Not so lucky. Even as her blade stabbed through the dwarf's heart, his ax hit true, cutting into her side! But the damage wasn't so severe, she could still fight, and as she pulled her blood-covered blade from the dwarf, he fell, dead. She smiled, her bloodlust growing, and turned towards the second dwarf!

"Still think this is funny?!"

Morale roll... 4

"Kinda, yeah!" It wasn't the same dwarf as who spoke before, she could tell from the voice. He readied his axe and lunged!

Round 3

Initiative... 5 vs 5! Simultaneous Action!

Attack roll... 6! Miss! 12! Miss!

Ax and longsword met in battle, and for several seconds, they held each other off. Ten seconds. Their battle was intense, blade scraping against scale mail, axe slamming against shield. But neither side gave in.

Round 4

Initiative... 4 vs 3! Louise wins!

Finally, Louise found the dwarf's rhythm, and broke through, giving a brief feint to the left before striking from the villain's right!

Attack roll... 19! HIT! 6 damage!

Her blade struck true, nearly severing one of the dwarf's arms. But it wasn't enough. Though badly bleeding, the dwarf was still ready to fight. And it struck back!

Attack roll... 11! MISS!

However, Louise was able to easily back away out of range. The dwarf panted, its blood leaking all over the place. Louise was ready to go in for the kill.

Round 5

Initiative... 4 vs 2! Louise wins!

Her blade flashed in the light, and...

attack roll... 18! HIT! 2 damage!

...finished the dwarf with a stab down the neck into the body. He slumped off the blade, and Louise couldn't help but feel a smile on her face. She won, two on one, against warriors without a doubt greater than common goblins. Soon she was laughing.

In the minutes after the fight, as she began to stitch up her wound, she found that this chamber had four doors... except at the statue where the dwarves came from. She turned around, and from behind... there was a stairwell. She peered down, and gasped. A veritable treasure vault! Ten thousand pieces of gold... she wandered down, not even afraid of the danger. These two dwarves must have hoarded massive amounts of treasure from the dungeon for themselves. But then there was a BANG!

Another door, with an opening. Bars across it. She glanced inside... eight women! Not adventurers, not heroes. Not anymore. But eight women who had fallen victim to this dungeon, all within.

"Take heart, I'm here to rescue you," Louise said, and then came the cavalcade of women's cries of hope.

"Um, it wouldn't also be too much to ask for your help carrying all of this treasure out through the front door, would it?" Louise chuckled to herself as they said yes. Oh, this was too easy. Almost as though random chance had favored her beyond all.

Of course, this wasn't all the treasure she found. A magical blade; gauntlets that gave her the strength of an ogre (or a prissy elf who won't be named here!); a magical shield; a scroll whose magic she absolutely couldn't read; but most important to our future playing, a treasure map, to be described in detail later. It showed a path through the dungeon that led to wonders.

Louise returned through the entrance of the dungeon scarcely an hour and a half after entering. And she came bearing eight rescued women, decked out in magical items galore, carrying ten thousand gold pieces. She promptly gained the four thousand gold bounty on the women's rescue, and all were amazed.

She'd pulled the haul of the century, but that was just the beginning. For within the map which she'd unearthed, there was the promise of something even greater, deep within...

Chapter 3 End

Well, that didn't go as planned. The dice were stupidly kind today. And the treasure, too. I've never seen such an outrageous haul. For a group of four or more, it'd be enough to bring everyone to level two, easy. But for a singular individual? This is the difference between being a level one peon and earning your own plantation, practically.

Louise is now level 4, and her level title is, appropriately enough, hero. You'll see her amazing power soon enough, and I'll give you all a vote for the next girl soon enough... unless you all already know who you want to vote for? Either way, you'll see the updated stats soon, I wanted to just get this out to you before I do all that math.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And so, here's the post with all the character information and voting and such!

X.) Louise de la Valliere, human noblewoman - Louise is the young fifth daughter of a noble house. Prideful and athletic, she has always valued competition and combat. Her energy and rigor is popular with those around her, and she set off on this quest in order to gain the resources to start her own homestead, her own family. After all, as fifth daughter, not even a son, she isn't going to inherit much, certainly not land! Though the money she's gained so far is immense, it isn't quite enough for her purposes... and she's found a greater goal, a treasure map sure to find her unimaginable fortune. REVELING IN HER VICTORY...

Statistics:
Hero (Fighter 4)
HP: 30
Armor Class: 1
THAC0: 13
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 15,610/16,000
GP: 14,000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 9 (+0)
Wisdom: 7 (-1)
Dexterity: 12 (+0)
Constitution: 16 (+2)
Charisma: 16 (+2)

Equipment:
The Sword of Promised Victory: Named as such by Louise herself, she has declared that this great sword will pass to her descendants in her name. Though it is not ornate, it is incredibly, obviously well crafted, its blade made from steel of the highest quality.
- Adds +2 to attack and damage
Final stats: 6-13 damage (1d8+5)

Full Plate
Shield +1
Gauntlets of Ogre Power: When worn, they grant the bearer an 18 in Strength.

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Red (dyed, naturally brunette)
Breasts: A cups
Height: 5'0
Body type: slender
Virgin: yes

B.) Eleanor d'Salve, human scholar - Eleanor, or Ellie as she allows those close to her to call her, is a scholar who has spent two years here at the dungeon, trying to catalog all the information within. During this time she has mastered the basics of magic, and the bespectacled lass has finally decided that in order to learn more, she must make the delve herself. In the back of her mind, she fears a compulsion, but she doesn't allow that fear to stop her.

Statistics:
Medium (Magic User 1)
HP: 3
Armor Class: 8
THAC0: 20
Alignment: Neutral
XP: 250/2500

Strength: 7 (-1)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 9 (+0)
Dexterity: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 9 (+0)
Charisma: 8 (-1)

Magic:
Sleep - capable of taking down an entire group of enemies, or even just one very large one. Once per day.

Read Magic the ability to read scrolls, other wizards' tomes or ancient, magical writing. Once per day, but lasts all day. She generally casts it in the morning.

Equipment:
Dagger: 1d4-1 damage
Comfortable Clothes
Scroll: Hold Person: Allows the magic user to cast the spell Hold Person. When cast upon a single enemy, they are frozen in place, with a worse than usual saving throw. When cast against 3-4 enemies, they get to use their normal saving throw. Can be used upon any enemy up to the size of an ogre.

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Green (dyed, naturally blonde)
Breasts: C cups
Height: 5'5
Body type: Average
Virgin: yes, and frustrated about it.

C.) Inkyrius "Kyrie" Planetes, elfen youth - Elves have known of the dungeon of lust for a very long time, and Kyrie has heard of it from childhood. She's a prodigy, even by elfen standards, young and skilled and full of potential. As such, she's arrogant... again, even by elfen standards. She fully believes she can defeat this dungeon, and has taken great pains to do so. Could she be right?

Statistics:
Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her.

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day.

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield
Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

X.) Allison "Curfew" Murphy, total bitch - Curfew is a tough chica, if you know what I mean. A human, and a burglar by trade, she's been around the block and dealt with all sorts of shit. She's out for numero uno... with one exception, her best friend from childhood, lady Agnes Castellan, who some weeks ago entered the dungeon, only to never return. Curfew will be damned to hell before she allows Agnes to die alone. And she suspects that may well be her fate, before all is said and done. LOST TO THE DUNGEON...

E.) Sister Olivia Marie Alistair, human priestess - Sister Olivia was once a very bad girl. So said her parents, so said her community. So she ran away. But one day, when things looked their worst, she prayed upon a roadside idol and found that the gods of Law answered her. She dedicated herself to her gods, and sought out clerical teachers. And so here she is, living as a sister of the faith at the End of the Road temple. Victorious in battle, Olivia returns triumphant, having succeeded in her goal and gained great experience. Now she is ready to return, and it may be preferable to enter the dungeon once more than deal with her current paramour...

Statistics:
Adept (Cleric 2)
HP: 10
Armor Class: 1
THAC0: 17
XP: 1865/3000
GP: 1520

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 7 (-1)
Wisdom: 16 (+2)
Dexterity: 9 (+0)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Turning Undead (and more!)

Sister Olivia has the supernatural power to channel the radiant might of her gods against the forces of the undead. If she is successful, the undead forces will flee from her, and will not touch her even if cornered.

To do this, one must roll 2d6, and reach a number higher than the undead creature's required number. For example, a skeleton is an auto-success, a zombie a 7 at this level.

Thankfully, due to the gods' grace, this power is even greater within the dungeon. Creatures of lust will react just as undead, and be turned too!

Magic:

Cure Light Wounds: Due to the gods' grace, she can heal herself or others once per day, restoring 2-7 (1d6+1) hit points!

Equipment:
Mace: 3-8 (1d6+2)
Full Plate
Shield +1
Holy Symbol

potion of lustful vigor

Hair: White (dyed, for purity!)
Breasts: C cups
Height: 5'4
Body type: curvy
Virgin: no (she was a bad girl)

X.) Melany of the Still Waters, human idol singer - Melany was known as the quickest wit and sharpest songstress in three lands. (They were small lands! City states, really...) But she is now washed up after an embarrassing affair with a minor noble, and had to flee the area, if you catch my drift. Now she acts as an adventurer, and delved the Dungeon of Lust with reckless enthusiasm... and was quickly trapped within. Now rescued, she recuperates from her adventure, and though she intends to delve again once she's healed and rested, most of her time now is spent pursuing her new lady love. RECUPERATING FROM THE DUNGEON'S EFFECTS...

G.) Misaka Einheart, human pugilist - Misaka is a warrior from a foreign land, but her exotic features are not the strangest thing about her. No, she fights with her fists, with a skill as mighty as any sword-wielding knight. She is quiet and mysterious, and the only thing anyone has been able to find out about her mission is that there is an artifact within the dungeon that she's been ordered by her masters to seize. But was it only a ruse to get rid of a troublesome servant? Time will tell.

Statistics:
Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 7
THAC0: 17
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: yes

Last edited:

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy shit.

Also, I vote for Kyrie. No way she takes what just happened sitting down. (or tied up)

Last edited:

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm honestly shocked and surprised but then again good things happen sometimes, and horrible things happen too, Curfew lasted what two whole posts in the dungeon before losing. So then I have to agree with Tomaito Kyrie can't really take that sitting down, she is my vote for next.

That was a really short jaunt into the dungeon tho, I feel like she should honestly jump back in so this vote comes with a condition if Louise can get cocky and jump right back in then I'm all for her going again, should be a fun adventure considering her jump in power.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

c

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm honestly shocked and surprised but then again good things happen sometimes, and horrible things happen too, Curfew lasted what two whole posts in the dungeon before losing. So then I have to agree with Tomaito Kyrie can't really take that sitting down, she is my vote for next.

That was a really short jaunt into the dungeon tho, I feel like she should honestly jump back in so this vote comes with a condition if Louise can get cocky and jump right back in then I'm all for her going again, should be a fun adventure considering her jump in power.
Oh, Louise will certainly have a go! But with so much money here, and so much going on, Louise has to party a little bit, don't you think? Also, she needs to do something about the veritable mountain of gold she's got around here. Do some bookkeeping, see about investment opportunities, change that gold into a form that can be transported without needing an ox cart, and thus drawing every bandit in a hundred miles... etc. So she'll be unavailable for a chapter! :D