What's new

Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

I'm just bipolar with cyoas. Like I go crazy with rift touched :p

But other times I tend to try to play safe.

If we go on in and things head south we might not be able to retreat later.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I explained my reasoning as part of my vote. It's what makes the most sense to me.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

b

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At only 2 votes to 1 with plenty of our regulars not having voted yet, it's still anyone's decision! Vote while you can, mwa ha ha.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B never fall back, especially after just entering. What would the others say, they would certainly hold this against her for running away from the dungeon at the sight of a very scary tree.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A or B! Because tuning back is for wimpy humans!

Seriously though. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's press on for a bit. Yes, we might look back on this and say "wow, we really fucked that one up..."

But Kyrie's kind of a bitch, so it wouldn't be a huge loss.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

BWhy retreat now. Even if the chance of losing is increased then Kyrie is the most afraid of the dungeon and clearly the most in need of humbling.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like we're 3 to 2! The crowd has spoken!

B is chosen!

"We go forward," Kyrie finally says, voice fraught with anger and determination. This place would not harm her. It couldn't. She points towards the right passageway, and they head off.

The hallway isn't long, but it's at least normal. Recognizable block, dripping water, nothing to be afraid of. The next passage is open, but the area is shrouded in darkness. As they approach, the two can hear noises. Unmistakable ones, with the smell to match. Sex. Raw and passionate and sweaty, having gone on for quite some time. It is only when they enter, however, that they see it.

To Kyrie, all she sees is a middle-aged human of foreign descent fucking a girl of the same oriental race as Mikasa.

To Mikasa, however...

Kyrie glances at her servant, and is shocked by the expression.

"What it is? What's wrong?"

"...bastard. BASTARD!" Mikasa screeches and charges, punching the man in the face and knocking him off the woman.

"My sister... get your hands off my sister!"

The man stands, and wipes the blood off his lip. His cock is still hard, the wetness glistening from the light of Kyrie's glowing torch. Glistening with the woman's juices. He grins, so cruelly.

"Hello there, Mikasa. Funny you should come at a time like this."

"You dared! After all you promised! YOU PROMISED!

"Mikasa, quiet yourself, we will draw attention from other rooms."

"What, you naive little girl. Do you really think, that in the months you've been gone, I haven't had my way with her? Why do you think I ordered you away anyway?"

"Then I'll stop you. To hell with your orders, to hell with my loyalty, I will make you pay.

"Will you?"

Another moan. And a male grunt, almost pathetic in the way he wheezed. Mikasa and Kyrie glance back at the woman, the elder sister... and the man is there, still within her, still fucking her.

"But that's... how..."

Kyrie's eyes grow cold. Even she isn't so cruel as to find this anything less than loathsome.

"He isn't here, Mikasa. Not really. The one you punched, the one you are speaking to... it is a spirit of this place, taunting you. That..." She points towards the sex, the way the girl lays defeated on the ground. The way another man, another man Mikasa recognizes with a gasp, comes and pulls her hair up in order to steal a kiss from her.

"That is what is happening right now, in that other land. Isn't it, spirit?"

Both pairs of eyes stare at what was once the man, and is now a formless mist in just the form of a man. It chuckles.

But of course, my dear children. What would hurt more than to see God's own truth? The goddess of Lust sees all that has to do with the carnal hearts of men and women. The goddess of Lust is not a goddess of lies... for what is more true than lust?"

"SILENCE!" Mikasa strikes the spirit. Once. Twice. Thrice. It does not exist. It merely dissipates. It has said its due. But the sex continues.

After awhile, Mikasa stops, and walks over to the image. She knees beside her sister.

Kyrie takes watch, glaring at several passageways, alert in a way she had never been before. This is not the time to play, for her. It's serious. Finally, she glances back at Mikasa. There are tears in her eyes. Kyrie walks over to her, and throws her elfin cloak around her. She kneels beside the human, and hugs her. No one is allowed to harm her servant without her permission.

4 Turns Pass.

Wandering Monster Roll... 3. No Monsters.

Wandering Monster Roll... 4. No Monsters.

In the end, Mikasa flexed her feet in her new boots. For now she wears the cloak and boots of elfenkind, a gift from her master to keep her warm. In this, Kyrie did not deign to even consider that she had given up a significant source of power. It was hers, after all. Hers to use as she see fit. And so she saw fit.

A.) The North Passage - In the turns waiting for Mikasa to recover, Kyrie found that it led to a winding tunnel, and not one on the map of keys. It isn't one of the landmarks, but it might be a way TO one... and the magical treasures that follow.

B.) The South Passage - In the turns waiting for Mikasa to recover, Kyrie found that this passage led into a wide chamber, larger than she expected, so far that her infravision did not show an end. To wander here would be to truly wander.

C.) Return to the original Left Passage - See what is hidden within. Kyrie could not bear to go far enough away from Mikasa to see what was here. A total mystery.

D.) Retreat - Get the fuck out of here. Things are going south, fast. If even Kyrie is taking this place's cruelty seriously, acting on her training and not her arrogance, than it means something dire, does it not?

Kyrie's Statistics:

Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her.

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day.

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

Mikasa's statistics

Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 7
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: yes

moonblack

Reputation score

I'm starting to like Kyrie. :)

E. First question Mikasa about the man and girl, then investigate the North Passage.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Csplitting up the party is never a good idea in these kind of scenarios.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Come on now, don't be shy, we're tied here, and I want to write you new adventures! Vote! Vote your hearts out! :cool:

Edit:

I'm starting to like Kyrie. :)

E. First question Mikasa about the man and girl, then investigate the North Passage.
Fair request. They spent close to an hour letting Mikasa recover (each turn is 10 minutes) so I see no reason not to have this conversation happen. I might even write it separately from the next voted post, if things take long enough to shake out.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A or B, leaning towards A.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll take that as an A.

Which means we are tied again! How's everyone liking the return so far? A little darker, but then Kyrie did break the rules.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The illusion was long gone, leaving merely an empty room. It still smelled of sex, but nonetheless the rest, the image, the sound, all the other evidence of the rape of Mikasa's sister, was no longer to be seen.

Mikasa sat against the stone wall, eyes closed as though she was asleep. Of course she wasn't. She leaned against Kyrie, who sat beside her, head on the elf's shoulder while Kyrie's pale arm wrapped around the girl. Kyrie stared up at the ceiling, and for the longest time, words failed.

"What did we just see, Mikasa?" Kyrie finally said quietly, all traces of haughtiness gone for the moment. This wasn't like her dreams of vengeance against Louise. (Which she still had!) This wasn't like the grudges she held, or the rather cruel ways she could act. This was a clear personal betrayal of a covenant, and that was something Kyrie could never forgive.

But Mikasa said nothing, and so the two of them stayed close as the minutes passed, many more than necessary just to catch their breaths.

Finally:

'I wish she had fallen here instead." Kyrie looked over at Mikasa's hair, and started stroking it gently. But she didn't answer. If Mikasa wished to speak, she had an open forum. "Here, the legends say, one will be trapped for all eternity in the lust-filled embrace of the inhabitants. And even if you lose your original form, your consciousness endures. We were told stories of it when we were just into puberty, to scare us."

"Are those stories true? Can a mortal find immortality here, just by falling into disgrace"

"I just know stories. Nonetheless, none have ever seen bodies here. Not the bodies of women, anyway. So the others have said."

"True," Kyrie said quietly. She had heard the same.

"If my sister had been sent here, and she had fallen, then when the creatures that took her bored of her she'd simply fall to the next monster, and still be filled with pleasure, for all time," Mikasa continued, "and she wouldn't be thrown away. She wouldn't just be killed by the nobles who used her."

"Barbarians," Kyrie said helpfully, punctuating Mikasa's scorn.

"That is the truth of my land. My siblings and I are of a noble house originally. My elder sister, and all my younger. But it was wiped out, and we were sent to the monastery to train and meditate. Of course, the monastery is not so safe when those with money come, and when my older sister was taken, I begged, I abased myself and said I would do anything to stop it. So I was sent here, to find the talisman our people lost so long ago. I knew, deep down, that they were lying. But at least before now I could pretend."

"Do not fret, Mikasa. You're mine now." She reached over, grabbed Mikasa's chin and tilted her face so that she was staring at Kyrie. Mikasa blushed ever so slightly. "When we are done here our powers will have grown mighty. And we shall march upon those fools who hurt you, and destroy them so utterly that all that will be left is laughter and wind. Perhaps we shall give those old men a taste of what they themselves lust after? Or maybe just kill them, as boring as that would be."

"Why would you go so far for me?"

"Because you're mine, and nobody can break something of mine but me." She hugged Mikasa hard, then, and after a moment whispered into her ear. "...and break you I shall, I will make you break and break, and make you cry and cry, and you'll beg me for more. But I'll never throw you away. After all, by the time you grow old and die, I'll scarcely have reached full elfen adulthood. Why would I need to?"

Mikasa blushed. But she did not seem to mind too terribly much."I always thought you were proud of your virginity, mistress," she said quietly.

"Are you a man, Mikasa? Is there a cock hidden in your breeches?" Kyrie grinned. "No, you're a woman, and nothing I could do to you, and nothing you could do to me will ever count against an elf's virginity. When I marry the elf I choose, he will not expect me to be ignorant of the body, merely untouched. And no man may touch me but him."

"Oh," Mikasa said. It was almost like a pout.

"Oh, don't you fret, girl! I doubt I will marry until long after your human lifespan has ended! Now, whether I give you to a man so that you may have children of your own, that's a different question, but one we'll come across if you ever feel the need to have little baby Mikasa's. I might even find it amusing, stealing a child of yours as well when she's old enough."

Kyrie was quite presumptuous, claiming the life and chastity of a woman she'd charmed into friendship earlier in the day. She was downright terrifying, claiming that same woman's children as hers to use as she saw fit. But even if she had a sweet side, Kyrie was still Kyrie, and perhaps it was best to not even be an object of her affection...

Soon after, the two were ready to go. And still, the decision remains...

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool. The crowd has spoken. A has been chosen.

Composure restored, the two girls decided upon a path.

"This passage twists and turns, but at least we won't be surrounded by enemies all at once," Kyrie says, cautious now. In a sense, even her caution was feigned. It was a game, after all, a game that now she was playing to win, with the focus and intent of a child at play. She would crush anything that came up, oh yes.

"I will take point," Mikasa says, and the two set off through the Northern Passage.

It is dark in these corridors. And also, there is a great, unknown danger. For within one can far too easily get lost, twisting one way or the next. First, the passageway turns left. Then, it forks, and then turn left again. A right and a left follow.

Wandering Monster roll... 5. No monsters.

Navigation roll... 1. No success.

Farther they travel, in silence and haste, soon losing track, even amongst themselves, of the twists and turns they are taking. Are they back to where they had been before? Do these blank walls represent a condensed maze or a vast labyrinth?

Wandering monster roll... 3. No monsters.

Navigation roll... 1. No success.

Kyrie grows slowly more impatient, and her huffing and mumbling cause even her servant Mikasa annoyance.

"Silence," she says curtly. Kyrie listens, and for the moment her complaints are only in her head.

Wandering monster roll... 4. No monsters.

Navigation roll... 3. No success.

Wandering monster roll... 4. No monsters.

Navigation roll... 4. SUCCESS!

The exit! The glorious exit! Kyrie sighs in relief, they have finally gotten out after almost a full hour of wandering aimlessly.

"I dislike that passage. I hope we can find another way out in the future," Kyrie states.

"I doubt it," Mikasa replies.

Finally, however, they step through the doorway. After all, there is nowhere else they can go unless they wish to get lost within the labyrinth again. And finally, they see something new:

A fairly medium-sized chamber, filled with old ruined objects. Kyrie glares.

"A joke, of course."

Above them, something moves, unnoticed.

"What is it?" Mikasa asks, expecting it to be something attacking her mistress' mind.

"This room... it is a ruin, yes... but it is my childhood chamber, deep underground. I remember being here as orcs laid siege once." She smiles. "It is trying to scare me, of course."

Monster stealth roll... 5. FAILURE.

Kyrie draws her sword, and with a hushed word it bursts into flame, revealing, above them, a crab spider, five feet long and terrible to behold! She simply grins as it falls to the ground, no longer surprising them. Both Kyrie and Mikasa are ready to fight.

ROUND 1

Initiative... 2 vs 4. Spider wins!

The spider launches it's attack, picking the less armored opponent. Perhaps because her flesh is more succulent than armor? No, like when these same sorts attacked Olivia, it wishes to bite down and poison...

Attack roll... 12! HIT! Damage roll... 4!

Mikasa screams in pain as the thing lashes out and bites down on her arm, hard!

Saving throw vs. Poison... 17! Success!

However, even as the nausea strikes her, Mikasa shakes it off, along with her opponent.

She immediately lashes out at the creature, a cry of anger as she attacks, aiming to kill!

Mikasa's attack roll... 4. Failure.

The spider is quick, however, and darts out of the way.

"Pull back! Don't let it get close to you! I'll handle it! AAAAAAH!" Kyrie screams out her mix of orders and rage-filled attacks. She will not be denied, as her blade, the Platinum Comet, strikes towards the enemy spider.

Kyrie's attack roll... 10. HITS! Damage roll... 13!

With a single strike, and a burst of flame, the spider shrieks and dies. Kyrie stares at it with nothing more than disdain.

"Are you alright, Mikasa?" Kyrie asks calmly, as she wipes the blood from her sword.

Mikasa nurses her arm, and seethes, but nods. "As long as I am not struck again, I will survive. Its poison didn't affect me," she adds.

"Good. Let us continue, then." The two look forward through the room. There is nothing worth finding, not even any artifacts that interest Kyrie. There is one door, and Kyrie steps towards it.

"No," Mikasa says calmly. "I'll still lead the way."

And so they cross through the threshold into a fairly wide passageway. Suddenly, the floor gives way!

Mikasa Escape Roll... 2. FAIL.

Mikasa falls, the entire floor trap ending only a few centimeters in front of Kyrie's feet. Mikasa screams...

...and is caught by the tentacles ten feet below. The chamber is clearly meant as a trap to capture women, a small ten by ten room whose walls were nothing but bars to allow tentacles inside, and above is a five-foot shaft falling down into this... well, let's call it what it is. A cage. Mikasa has fallen into a cage, similar to a shark-cage. The tentacles cannot pull her through the bars, but they were certainly able to catch her, and hold her.

The poor woman is trapped, and gasps, struggling in her attempt to escape. Already the tendrils are attempting to seize her tight, winding around arms and legs, shifting into her shirt and pants, and if she does nothing then she is utterly doomed to a life not unlike what she wished for her sister not so long ago...

Above, Kyrie looks down and stares at the girl. She can hop over easily, and continue on. There's nothing to stop her, is there? Nothing but an attempt to save her.

Of course, Kyrie also has no adventurer's kit, so no ten-foot pole, no rope, none of that sort of thing. All of that is down there with Mikasa, still not fully grappled, still able to fight. For the moment.

A.) Leave Mikasa to Her Fate - Kyrie is a practical sort. After all, why else did she bring a meatshield, anyway, but for this precise reason? Leave Mikasa to the tentacles and hop over the hole safely. One's tools are there for a purpose, after all, and once that purpose is fulfilled...

B.) To Boldly Rescue! - Kyrie is not a fearful sort, and besides, Mikasa is more useful with her than lost. Jump down there, sword blazing, and cut a swath through the tendrils. They can climb out together.

C.) A More Strategic Approach - Kyrie has no supplies the way Mikasa does. With a word, Kyrie can give one last order: Forgo trying to escape long enough to grab the rope and throw it up! If Kyrie catches it, perhaps with her extraordinary strength she can pull the girl up far enough that she can use her own climbing skills to avoid danger.

D.) Wait and See - Kyrie can simply watch, and let Mikasa sort it out. After all, she is a mystic, and has skills of her own, such as climb sheer surfaces, and maybe with her strength and dexterity she can wriggle free and get back up on her own.

Either way, there are two other options that you must choose, should the situation be resolved successfully:

1.) Move Forward - Whether alone or as a pair, push forward on to the next room, whatever it holds.

2.) Retreat - This path seems particularly dangerous... and there are other places to find back beyond the maze, after all!

Kyrie's Statistics:

Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her.

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day.

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

Mikasa's statistics

Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 7
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: yes

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Fire Magic Missiles at it to stun or distract it, maybe try to get it to loosen its grip on Mikasa and then throw her the rope. Keep firing them missles or Flaming Sword swipe when necessary.

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

Same.

B. Try to help Mikasa, but first use the want to fire Magic Missiles, and then other stuff, if necessary.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

C/D. Why should we jump down there with her? If Mikasa doesn't want to find out whether or not one can gain immortality by falling in the dungeon, she needs to work for it.

EDIT: I vote 1 as well

Last edited: