What's new

Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

Incidentally, is everyone having fun with this dungeon delve so far? We have had some but not a ton of sexual content this time, and I also wanted to know if you guys wanted more, or were happier leaving that as a game over sort of thing.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'll say it! B Damnit! B!

And iunno, i just lurk in this cyoa 99.9% of the time.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess D, though I would find A or B accaptable, though B is more realistic.
Just making sure, I'm counting this vote as a D.

Courage Wolf: Well, I encourage you to join in and vote to your heart's content! Always happy to get a lurker out and voting. :D

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I, for one, don't mind the lack of sex. In fact, I'm fine with nothing sexual happening to Kyrie and Mikasa until they make it out of the dungeon (though in that case I hope we get a bonus scene of Kyrie and Mikasa having loud lesbian sex in the elf's room, and possibly Kyrie taking Mikasa's virginity).

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I, for one, don't mind the lack of sex. In fact, I'm fine with nothing sexual happening to Kyrie and Mikasa until they make it out of the dungeon (though in that case I hope we get a bonus scene of Kyrie and Mikasa having loud lesbian sex in the elf's room, and possibly Kyrie taking Mikasa's virginity).
Bonus scene request noted. ;)

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I'm fine either way. I like the idea of scenes like the current choice which at least sounds like they would not have heavy consequences. I I was running a story but it's up to you. I would be fine with a normal role playing campaign probably. The only things that will make me quit a CYOA are if it becomes so big I can't keep up with it, it starts including too many fetishes I don't like or if the writing becomes horrendous.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Also If you haven't started writing I will change to B

moonblack

Reputation score

Also If you haven't started writing I will change to B
Well, there goes Mikasa's virginity (current votes 3 D and 4 B) :( Now watch Kyrie reach a room where she can obtain an incredibly powerful item by sacrificing someone's virginity - right after Mikasa is no longer a virgin (that would be just the kind of thing the dungeon would do to mock Kyrie).

Last edited:
OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, there goes Mikasa's virginity (current votes 3 D and 4 B) :( Now watch Kyrie reach a room where she can obtain an incredibly powerful item by sacrificing someone's virginity - right after Mikasa is no longer a virgin (that would be just the kind of thing the dungeon would do to mock Kyrie).
Doing homework for grad school, so post will come up when I'm done. I have one statement though:

Rule of thumb for D&D: Never give the DM ideas. :D

moonblack

Reputation score

Rule of thumb for D&D: Never give the DM ideas. :D
Eh, that's less "Giving the GM ideas" and more "pointing out a possibility that seems obvious".

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I had a LOT of homework. And then I fell asleep. BUT THIS TRAIN KEEPS ROLLING ON!

And because of the switch, it looks the crowd has spoken! 4-3, even, exciting!

B has been chosen.

It seemed as though this dungeon had it out for Mikasa's virginity. But then, of course it did. It had it out for every woman who came in, and it would twist anything necessary to get what it wanted. It did not really play fair. Or so Mikasa thought to herself as she saw her mistress considering putting her inside a sex machine. She glanced over silently, not wanting to give an opinion in case it pushed her mistress towards putting her in there.

"...hrm. Well... I think..." Kyrie looked over at Mikasa, and clasped her hand to the other girl's shoulder. "It doesn't count as losing your virginity if it's a toy, right? I mean, surely you've used such a thing before."

"N...no. I haven't..."

"Well, no better time than the present! And besides, Kyrie said, before leaning in very closely and whispering into her ear, "...when this is all said and done, I'd be taking your virginity at the first opportunity anyway."

"...well, I think it counts. This isn't just a regular toy..." Mikasa pouted, blushing terribly as Kyrie wrapped her arms around the girl entirely.

"Then I'll make it up to you. A lot." she nibbled on Mikasa's ear after whispering it to her. If anything, Kyrie was getting off on this. Mikasa gasped when Kyrie's hand slipped under her shirt, crawling up and finding her breast.

"Let's get you ready."

Mikasa didn't fight as Kyrie removed her shirt, the wrappings around her breasts, her belt, her pants, everything. She was soon as naked as the day she was born, and so embarrassed she couldn't meet Kyrie's eyes. Kyrie, on the other hand, lavished her attention on the girl, looking at those larger breasts and giggling as she seized them, squeezing and toying with them.

"Your boobs are so much bigger than mine!" She said with a grin. "They must be so sensitive. To punctuate, she tweaked Mikasa's nipples, causing her to gasp.

"Hmm... you don't shave your pubes. Interesting. Once you come home with me we're going to change that," Kyrie said, almost to herself, as she poked at Mikasa's pubic area, grabbing the hair and twining it around her finger for a moment. Mikasa wasn't panting, she was fighting it too well, hiding just how turned on Kyrie's teasing was making her. But it was obvious to anyone looking.

Speaking of...

"Hey, you dwarves! You'd best not be looking!" Kyrie growled, and the dwarves, well, they very clearly and very intently started looking anywhere else, pretending not to notice the very hot scene in front of them.

After a moment, Mikasa finally took a deep breath, and nodded. "Alright, it's time." She stepped into the drill's chamber, and it felt surprisingly warm. It wasn't uncomfortable, either. The way she had to get into it, her legs slipped in, and she was on her hands and knees, legs mostly separated into different compartments, and the same with hands. There were handles inside the chambers for her hands. She grasped them tightly, and leaned down, her stomach resting on the slightly soft chamber floor.

"Do... do you know how to activate the mach-" Suddenly, of its own volition, the machine SLAMMED shut, and Mikasa was trapped in utter darkness. And then everything began at once. She felt a vibration go through her whole body as the machine started up, the drill beginning to spin. She gasped, and fidgeted within, not sure what was going to happen next.

Suddenly her breasts were seized by the machine, and it began to squeeze them with odd suction cups, little "fingers" within already trailing and teasing against her aereola and her nipples. She moaned immediately, already turned on from what Kyrie had done to her, and then cried out, loudly, for she felt something against her sex.

The machine's dildo pushed into her suddenly, and began to piston slowly within her. She was so tight, and she cried out, it was so intense. So big inside of her! At first, there was a little pain, but that quickly faded away, and it pistoned harder and harder, soon rocking her entire body forward with every thrust. With the added vibrations, she found herself beyond her ability to handle it almost immediately.

She came. But it didn't stop. It just kept going, uncaring for her sudden spike of pleasure. When her contractions, when the white-hot pleasure finally faded back to normal, she was far more sensitive... but even then, it wouldn't stop!

"No, I just came! Give me a break! No... nng... ah! Ah! AH!

---

Outside the machine, Kyrie watched intently as it drilled... and drilled... and drilled. Minutes passed, and it made its progress. The dwarves cheered, and Kyrie listened to Mikasa's muffled moans and screams.

Finally, suddenly, the drill broke through into the next room! All was knocked out of the way as the drill lunged forward into the large chamber, without anything stopping its forward momentum.

Kyrie realized immediately the potential problem, and dashed forward, in an effort to grab the machine.

The chamber itself was fairly large, with a vaulted ceiling and plenty of space. A kind of node with multiple options to go through, three separate doors that could lead to wherever. And the drill kept going forward, smashing through one door without any problem.

Kyrie knew she had to act, fast.

A.) Brute Strength! - Kyrie will chase down the machine, grab the door to the sex chamber within, and try to rip it off with a Strength check.

B.) Attack! - Kyrie pulls out her sword and strikes at the wheels of the drill, trying to stop it's forward motion.

C.) Follow - Kyrie tries to simply keep up with the drill, and see if it'll stop at something like a wall or something later on.

D.) Consultation! - It might be risky, but instead of bolting immediately, ask the dwarves if anything special can be done to stop it. Entails a D6 roll for losing the drill.

Kyrie's statistics

Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her. Used for the day

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day. 0/3 remaining

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

Mikasa's statistics

Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 3/7
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: no

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Mikaskas our pet and we won't let the dwarves toy hurt her. Also it was their idea and our friend to be put in danger so if anything, the dwarves oughta compensate us. I mean we care more about Mikaska then the dwarves silly machine....... Right? :p

moonblack

Reputation score

Somehow, things managed to turn out even worse than I expected. :(

A. Try to get Mikasa out of there as soon as possible.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow, things managed to turn out even worse than I expected. :(

A. Try to get Mikasa out of there as soon as possible.
Worse... or better?

:cool:

moonblack

Reputation score

Worse... or better?

:cool:
Worse. Much worse.

I thought that either the dwarves would refuse to give Mikasa back, or more likely would try to backstab Kyrie and capture her as soon as Mikasa is locked inside the machine and out of the way (because she'd make a fine spare power source and 4 against 1 is much more favorable than 4 against 2).

Now, in addition to the danger of the dwarves backstabbing Kyrie we also have the possibility of Mikasa getting fucked to the point she would be useless at least for a while AND the possibility of the drill disturbing something (or multiple somethings). And that's assuming that it's even possible to stop the drill before it has fucked Mikasa to death.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I... I don't think death for any female protagonist is a possibility in this dungeon. I get enough of that in a standard AD&D game, it's not really the style here. A slightly dark backstory, sure, but nobody is gonna outright die.

Also, to make you feel better, I decided the Dwarves reaction by the table, and it was a pretty friendly, if not outright beneficial, reaction. They aren't trying to stab you in the back, for once you meet people who aren't enemies. You can MAKE them enemies, but it requires efforts you haven't made.

Don't get me wrong, proper dungeon paranoia is good! I just want to let you rest a little easier here.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You worry too much. A.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just do the A. Also, lets all calm and just enjoy this

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly I like A also it's kinda overwhelming in the votes right now so push that drill over and get your buddy out.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A! As in, "A little bit of 'kinetic persuasion' solves most hardware issues!"