What's new

Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

I dislike B honestly it seems silly to have her jump down there for any reason to try to get her out. It's a captured by the dungeon waiting to happen, although that would be kinda sexy to have her there bound and constantly fucked by tentacles pressed against her minion.

Should a tie be in need of breaking I vote B, for now I vote C and hopefully more votes wander in.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

c1

Last edited:
OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everyone has also forgotten to vote 1 or 2, please do that as well!

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whops 1 all the way 1
Incidentally, as it is, your tie-breaker is what makes 3 to B and 2 to C at the moment. You seemed very uncertain at the time so I want to give you a chance to see if that's where you still want to go.

Of course, I'm still giving this a little more time before writing anyway, in case someone else wants to vote!

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I think that's enough anyway to break the gridlock. The crowd has spoken! B1 has been chosen.

Mikasa knew it was the end. As the tendrils grabbed her tighter and tighter, she felt herself slowly but surely pulled towards the wall of her cage. She knew that this was her fate now, to fall into depravity within a lust goddess's domain, just as her masters had intended. She blushed as she felt one tendril brush against her breasts. Another between her legs ground against her crotch, and even through her clothes she could feel the sensation, the excitement as it tried to stimulate her. She was going to lose... and of course her mistress would abandon her here. Why not? She was going to tell her to do so!

"Mistress... give up on meeeeeeeIIIE! Oh... nnn... go on, save yourself... pleeeeAH! That hurtst!"

Before anything else could happen, before that tendril down below ripped open her pants, there was a bolt of energy, a shot like from a gun, a crash like a shooting star. Mikasa jumped in surprise as the tendril attempting to take her virginity was destroyed. And looked up.

And there, like a shooting star herself, Kyrie fell to earth. She landed so lightly, wand out, and with a flick of the wrist another shooting star shot from the wand, destroying a second tentacle that held Mikasa.

"It's time to escape. I'll hold them off. Climb up and throw your rope back down to me, understand?"

Kyrie smiles at Mikasa, who nods, and attempts to break free from the remaining tentacles.

Strength check: 17. FAIL (for an ability check, remember, one must roll UNDER your stat to succeed. Mikasa has a 16...)

Even with the fewer tentacles, Mikasa's attempt isn't quite good enough. The tendrils redouble their efforts, and make their move against Kyrie as well.

"Damn, do you really think you're going to get me?!" Kyrie screams as they strike.

Tentacle attack roll... 13. FAIL.

Of course they miss, and Kyrie raises her wand once more and destroys the tentacle that holds Mikasa, weakening the grip of the others.

"We have wasted valuable time! GO!"

Mikasa tries once more to break free...

Strength check... 10! Freedom!

...and she succeeds! With that, she climbs easily up the cage, to the sheer wall above. Only five feet... should be simple.

Climb Sheer Surfaces check... 14! Success!

And it is! Mikasa simply scampers up, and is out of the trap immediately. And with that, she yanks out the rope, and drops it down.

"Mistress! Here!"

Of course the tentacles had taken the opportunity to attack again, and in greater numbers...

Tentacle attack... 1! 5! 3! All failures!

It was like they weren't even trying. Kyrie grins, and grabs the rope, and starts to climb, even as Mikasa pulls up.

Tentacle attack... 14! 19! 14! Failure!

Incredibly, though they attempt to seize Kyrie, they fail utterly! And soon she's up and out, breathing a sigh of relief. She looks up at Mikasa, face still red, breathing hard, and grabs her shoulders, leans up, and kisses her, a peck on the lips.

"We'll do the rest when we reach a safe room."

Mikasa blushed, and followed. This time, Kyrie took the lead. They went down this passage and found another door. And opened it.

And in this room are four dwarves, male and armed with axes! They turn towards the opening door to see the two women!

Reaction roll: 10!

But though they were men, and though they could potentially be opponents, they did not seem terribly concerned to see the two of them here. Two of them nodded, while a third, ignoring them, continued his work, laying underneath a small drilling machine and working to fix it, arms all covered in oil. The fourth hailed them, though the smallest bit warily. In one corner, it was clear they had been drilling through the solid stone, trying to break through.

"'ello, lads, might you be explorers o' these caves of lust, like ourselves?"

A.) Greet the Filthy Dwarves with Aplomb and be on your way - Though they ARE dwarves, the most hated rivals of the elves, and they did mistake you both for MEN, they don't seem terribly bad. Say hello, curtsy sweetly, let them know VERY well that you are a girl, and then leave through the next door.

B.) Ask Them What They Are Doing - Not every day you find someone who isn't an opponent here. Even if they are gross, bearded DWARVES. Deign to overcome their obvious inferiority by asking after their goals and their current situation.

C.) Entreat Them For Help - You are a master of lying, after all, see if you can use your feminine whiles (and Mikasa's virginity, while you're at it) to get something out of these dwarves.

D.) Death to those who insult ME! - These filthy tunnel-grubbers insinuated you were a boy. A BOY! End them.

Kyrie's Statistics:

Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Dexterity: 18 (+3)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her.

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day. 0/3 remaining

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

Mikasa's statistics

Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 3/7
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Map to the Ancient Treasure: This map shows the way to an ancient magical treasure. It also acts as a potential key to understanding the dungeon after all this time.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: yes

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. While at it also try to learn anything useful from them.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

B not sure how we could do A at the same time, they seem to be opposites.

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I mean... obviously you'll have the chance to leave afterwards and would fight if they gave you problems, but this is just for the initial thing you do here, picking almost "all of the above" isn't necessarily helpful.

Eh, they'll just count as B, no worries.

B not sure how we could do A at the same time, they seem to be opposites.
Exactly.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The way I took it was to make it clear that Kyrie isn't a lad, then pump the dwarves for info, while making sure not to dawdle. And if they get hands-y...

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I think we've got a consensus? Anyway, the crowd has spoken! (I think)

B has been chosen.

"Yes, we are indeed trying our luck against the dungeon. I am madam Inkyrius, of the elves," she said, emphasizing the word MADAM quite strongly, "and this is my servant, the lady Mikasa, from far-off lands." Hint, hint. Ladies, not men.

"Well o'well, ain't it swell to meet others wit-out malice in this here dungeon," the dwarf leader said, nodding politely.

"If I may ask, what is it that you are attempting to accomplish there?" Kyrie pointed towards the strange mechanical drill which had been attempting to break through the wall.

'Oh, that? Well me an the boys haf been here much too long, and it darn well broke. Overuse, you know."

"...yes, I can see that it is broken. I mean, what were you trying to do? Trying to drill for?"

"Oh! I see, I see. We be tryin' to bypass all the critters in the rooms past here," the dwarf says. "We're certain that thar room beyond t'wall is a path ta a safe area we encounter'd before. And treasure."

"Is that a fact? Anything that we could do to help you bypass all those monsters?"

The dwarf looks over at the one underneath, and kicks his foot. The dwarf pulls himself up and wipes some of the dirt and oil off his hands.

"Well, ladies, tha drill here's mostly fixed. But the power... ah, it's gone."

"Oh goodness no," Kyrie said, a hint of boredom already apparent in her voice. This had grown oh-so-tedious. Mikasa had taken the opportunity to walk around the perimeter of the room, sizing it up along with the dwarves themselves.

"Well, thar be one method ta power it... for this here's a contraption o'the dungeon, not our own design." The mechanic dwarf points to the machine, larger than a man, more the size of a horse. And he flips open the top of it. Kyrie glances at it curiously, and then suddenly blushes, even gasps. Mikasa, of course, is swiftly by her side, eyes alert. She blushes too.

For inside the machine has space for a person. And protrusions whose purpose is far too obvious... it's some sort of sex machine, with dildos and suckers and the like. A woman could lay, stomach down, inside and... find herself taken by it.

"Far be it fer me to ask ye to help, but this be da main power... with a woman inside, t'would work far better than my old workarounds."

A.) Volunteer to get in the machine - Kyrie may have pride, but sometimes even she must admit that such a thing could be effective... and could having a sex toy, even a complex and thorough one such as this, even count as losing one's virginity? Of course not. Besides, to quickly bypass a number of dangerous rooms would be wonderful.

B.) Volunteer Mikasa for the machine - Come on, it's still Kyrie. Why not use that meat shield to take a different sort of meat?

C.) Attack the dwarves for their impertinence - Kyrie's an elf, they're dwarves, they just showed her a dungeon-borne sex toy and insinuated she get in. KILL!

D.) Leave - These dwarves have nothing worth taking, the only thing of note being their drill. And since you won't mess with that, off to the next room! At least it was good to find friendly contact... you'll part companies cordially, at least. Obviously you'll confirm follow up info about the dangers ahead before you leave.

Medium-Veteran (Elf 1)
HP: 9
Armor Class: -2
THAC0: 15
Alignment: Chaotic
XP: 400/4000

Strength: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 18 (+3)
Wisdom: 6 (-2)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Charisma: 18 (+3)

Magic:
Charm Person With this spell, Kyrie can charm even a hated enemy into believing her to be their best friend. An intelligent humanoid creature as large as an ogre can be charmed, and would even fight to the death for her.

Unlike humans, elves gain magic naturally, and so no studying will allow them to learn new spells outside of leveling up, and they gain no extra spell slots for higher stats.

Equipment:
Platinum Comet: A magical, silvered longsword with a blazing white hilt.
- it can glow as the spell Light upon command.
- It adds +1 to attack and damage.
- It also becomes sheathed in fire when in use, giving it +1d6 damage.
Final stats: 6-18 (1d8+1d6+4) damage

Shooting Star: A magic wand of great power, black like the night sky, but filled with stars when in use, which streak out as the spell Magic Missile, which does 1d6 damage and auto-hits.
Can be used 3/day, at which point the stars go out, and the blackness turns blue like the day. Regenerates at dusk the next day. 0/3 remaining

Elfen Royal Plate: +1 full plate armor.
Shield

Hair: Sky Blue (natural!)
Breasts: B cups
Height: 4'10
Body type: very petite
Virgin: yes, and extremely proud of her purity, to boot.

Mikasa's statistics

Novice (Mystic 1)
HP: 7
Armor Class: 3/7
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 200/2000

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+0)

Thief Skills: Like thieves, Mystics have the potential to pull off outrageous stunts that nobody else could manage. Climbing a sheer wall without a rope. Hiding in shadows out in the absolute open. Unlocking masterwork locks. These are not mere normal capabilities, no. These are well-nigh supernatural in nature!

Find or Remove Traps: 20% - a double ability. Finding traps in this case means using the ability when there is absolutely no hint given in the description of an area. Removing traps should be obvious.
Move Silently: 30%
Hide in Shadows: 20%
Climb Sheer Surfaces: 90%

Equipment:
Mystics wear no armor, and though they can use weapons, Mikasa doesn't feel the need. She fights with her fists! 1d4+2

Boots and Cloak of Elfenkind: Allow one to sneak silently and nearly invisibly. One can only notice them, if in use, with a 1/6 chance.

Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: Black and very long
Breasts: D cups
Height: 5'1
Body type: athletic
Virgin: yes

moonblack

Reputation score

D. Just leave. There's no way Kyrie is going to give her virginity to a mere toy, plus there's no way to know what effect it might have on her. For the same reason she won't give Mikasa to the toy. At the same time there's no reason to attack the dwarves for answering her questions. Maybe if she finds and captures another female (be it an inhabitant of the dungeon or a lost adventurer) she could come back, but for now just leave.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

D. Just leave. There's no way Kyrie is going to give her virginity to a mere toy, plus there's no way to know what effect it might have on her. For the same reason she won't give Mikasa to the toy. At the same time there's no reason to attack the dwarves for answering her questions. Maybe if she finds and captures another female (be it an inhabitant of the dungeon or a lost adventurer) she could come back, but for now just leave.
Yeah. Some things just aren't worth it.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I guess D, though I would find A or B accaptable, though B is more realistic.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

b

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't lie I don't know why she wouldn't send her servant girl into the machine. We've come this far and these dwaves seem nice enough, they probably wont try to drug us and rape us on the other side of the room.

B