Reputation score
Re: Expedition to the Dungeon of Lust

Damn, now it's tied...

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A

Haven't we learned yet that combat is not the girls' strong point?

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well well... that was an exciting voting session! So close... but I'm calling it. A wins! I'm writing the post in a few hours, wait for it!

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And as I said before...

The crowd has spoken! A has been chosen

Olivia knew she couldn't win. These creatures weren't like goblins, they didn't flee from the first sign of trouble, they didn't really get tired. And all she had to do was glance at the goblin that had been tormented for the last hour to see what their fate could be. It was tough, she wanted to push through, but she also, truly, wanted to save the girl, and honestly if she failed here again the girl was doomed. So she turned, grabbing the girl by the arm, and ran back into the hallway. There was another pained and pleasured moan from the goblin as they left, cum splattering this time all over the pink-haired girl, but O]livia managed to slam the door shut before any of the creatures had a chance to approach.

In truth, Olivia felt despair. She'd failed. Failed! Was it her fault? Was it the gods who had abandoned her? No... not truly. She couldn't believe that. No, this place was simply powerful, and even with mere skeletons, she knew that sometimes her power could fail.

"Damn it, Olivia, stop berating yourself," she mumbled. The other girl stirred, and Olivia smiled at her briefly. The question was... now what? That's when the goblins appeared once more. Their goblin boss grumbling slightly.

"I am sorry... I tried to save your ally, but I failed," she said humbly. The goblin boss spoke in his gutteral goblin tongue to his homies, they responded back quickly, and their conversation lasted about a minute. Olivia subtly moved the pink-haired girl behind her, and while she didn't grab her mace, her hand was near it. But finally, the goblin boss spoke up once more, pulling out a waterskin.

"You fight for us. We thankful." The Goblin Boss smiled at Olivia. "Like drink? Here! We give!" The goblin boss reached out, skin in hand. Olivia could do little more than take it. The goblins watched her closely, and the pink-haired girl gave a breathy sigh. Something clicked in Olivia's mind. She giggled, just a bit.

"Is this what I think it is? I've drunk goblin waterskins before down here... it's what you gave to her to make her this way, isn't it?" The goblin boss simply laughed, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Caught me. But heals, too!"

"Oh, I know that part." Olivia couldn't help but smile, seeing the goblin's sheer honesty at being caught trying to destroy her mind. Of course they would.

"What are you going to do now? Your ally is still back there."

"Nothing. Too much risk. We go back. Farewell." The goblin barks an order at his two homies, and they all turn and leave then and there, heading back through the former campsite, down the hall and to their leftmost door. Olivia watched them go, and then looked back at pink-hair.

"We'll get you fixed up soon enough, don't you worry," she said reassuringly. Now? Now Olivia had to think through her options.

A.) Make Camp! - This has been a trying day, and Olivia could use a rest. And who knows how the cloak-wrapped girl will react after a night of no more lust drink?

B.) Return to the Goblin Camp - The truth is, though they had made clear their intent, Olivia could return to their camp and work out some sort of mutual deal. After all, they had worked together somewhat once.

C.) Forge Ahead! - There was that other door, the one she had not explored. The one full of silence. There could be something more in there. (yes, I already know what's in there. :p)

D.) Ask the Goblins for Passage - similar to B, but instead of going there to strike any sort of deal, simply going past their camp through to the next rooms.

Statistics:
Acolyte (Cleric 1)
HP: 5/6
Armor Class: 1
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 215/1500
GP: 20

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 7 (-1)
Wisdom: 16 (+2)
Dexterity: 9 (+0)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Turning Undead (and more!)

Sister Olivia has the supernatural power to channel the radiant might of her gods against the forces of the undead. If she is successful, the undead forces will flee from her, and will not touch her even if cornered.

To do this, one must roll 2d6, and reach a number higher than the undead creature's required number. For example, a skeleton requires a 7, a zombie an 8 at this level.

Thankfully, due to the gods' grace, this power is even greater within the dungeon. Creatures of lust will react just as undead, and be turned too!

Equipment:
Mace: 1d6+2
Full Plate
Shield +1
Holy Symbol
Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

Hair: White (dyed, for purity!)
Breasts: C cups
Height: 5'4
Body type: curvy
Virgin: no (she was a bad girl)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Heal up and team up!

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh! By the way, The_Taken, I forgot to answer your question:

It looks like AD&D, but isn't. This is Basic D&D. Here, clerics get their cool magic starting at level 2. :D

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

A although I may switch to C or D

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm also leaning towards A, though C has me curious...

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A I guess with the rest of them, time for the camps, and maybe lady love.

Kln

Reputation score

After such an eventful day, let's get a well-deserved rest. :-3

A

OP
A

Antipode

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The crowd has definitely spoken! A has been chosen

Once, this room had been a goblin encampment. She'd killed them earlier in the day, and left the bodies to rot. Now, however, it was time to make a camp for themselves. She pushed the bodies out of the room, out into the hallway, and shut the door behind her. As she did this, along with setting up their camp, mostly using tools that she had along with what the goblins left behind, pink-hair laid on a bedroll, her body still covered in cum, a little of it still leaking from her crotch. It wasn't long before Olivia glanced over and saw the girl turned away from her. And her hand hidden between her legs. Olivia felt a rush of heat come to her face, and for a moment simply watched as the girl silently fidgeted. Soon she was staring opening, not even bothering to get anything else ready. No, from behind she could see the girl's butt tense, her hips quiver, her body oh so slowly move in sensual pleasure. It was enough to make Olivia wish to feel the same once more.

But of course she didn't say a word to the girl, instead starting a little fire for warmth, and prepping rations for both of them. When the girl finished (Olivia tried not to pay attention to whether she orgasmed or not) she sat up close to Olivia, still wrapped in her cloak. Olivia smiled, and pink-hair blushed a bit.

"Listen, I have enough food for tonight... and tomorrow. But we should really find a way out of here before it comes to that," Olivia said. Pink-hair stared in surprise, blinking again. Was her mind truly lost? For a moment, as pink-hair stared, Olivia feared that was the truth. But then, finally, she spoke up.

"That... s-sounds good." She smiled at Olivia, who gave a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank the gods, you can still talk."

"It's hard... my mind is still so... cloudy."

"Well, don't worry. I'll get you out of here, and you'll have plenty of time to rest and regain your sanity. What's your name? How long were you there? What all did they do to you? Do you know the way you took to get there?" Olivia began that rapid fire series of questions, and pink-hair frowned a bit, uncertain and still confused. It was too much for her. So Olivia patted her head.

"I'm sorry. It's okay. Just go with your name, for now."

"Melany..." Olivia nodded, a smile on her face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Melany. I am Sister Olivia." Melany simply nodded an affirmation, but she smiled, which was enough.

Later that night. It was still dark, and the fire had grown dim. Olivia lay on her side, barely awake. Something was there. Something... touching her. It was hard for her to pull herself back up out of sleep, but when its hand grasped her breast, even through the linens she wore to bed, she gasped, a sharp moan following. Olivia's eyes snapped open and she turned, struggling and stirring in the grasp of whatever it was that had her. And then she saw.

It was Melany, eyes filled with cloudy lust. For only a brief second could Olivia stare at the girl, before she darted in and kissed her! The kiss was deep and sure, the girl clearly experienced at this. Olivia fought the urge to give in, before suddenly pulling away.

"Wait, stop... what are you doing? Plea-mmph!" Melany responded with another kiss, insistent, demanding. Her hands grabbed Olivia's shoulders and pushed her onto her back on the bedroll, pinning her down. Olivia's hands reached up, at first trying to push away... but the truth was, after multiple doses of aphrodesiacs over the day, she couldn't withstand it anymore. The feeling within her core, that desire for sex, it was just too much. So soon, instead of struggling, she instead grasped Melany's shoulders, letting the girl do what she would to her.

And it was glorious. Melany's desperate, insistent sex was surely the result of her treatment, the drugs she'd been given, and Olivia's response too was influenced by the magic of this place. It was a sin, to be sure, but an understandable one, caused by the evils of this place. But it felt so GOOD! Their naked bodies against each other, kisses everywhere, tongues wrestling, fingers probing and teasing, and finally, a seemingly endless series of orgasms, both of them giving each other what they wished, sex beyond measure, several long hours worth, exhausting each others' pent up lust (or at least, Olivia's pent-up lust) and finally, only finally, falling asleep again together, legs and arms entwined.

1 Hit point regained.

Wandering monster roll... 6! No monsters

It was morning, and Olivia was dressed once more for combat. It was a thrill to be ready again, her heart thumping with adrenaline. They were both ready to go, a makeshift skirt having been added to Melany's outfit, made from cloth they'd scavenged from the goblins. They were ready to leave, and it was time to go for good, now.

"Ready?"

"Nervous..."

"I know, hun. But we have to get through. It's time to escape!"

A.) The Goblin Camp - The goblins are still an obstacle. Could the two of them make a go of strolling through, and making a deal for passage?

B.) Return through the Garden - A difficult proposition. But Melany is now clear-headed enough to walk on her own, and the first time Olivia managed it even without running full-tilt...

C.) Sneak Through - No need to deal with the goblins. Wait until it's night again in the dungeon, and the goblins are asleep. Then sneak through past them to the next door!

D.) The Right Door - Then there's this, the door still not taken. It's certainly an option, yes?

Bonus Decision 1.) Take a drink of the fortifying liquid the goblins gave you. You already did enough of a taste to know it's the same as before. Yes, you'd be stuck in a mindless lust, but you've got a partner to take the edge off that. And you'd get more hit points, too. This is a Y/N option.

Statistics:
Acolyte (Cleric 1)
HP: 6/6
Armor Class: 1
THAC0: 17
Alignment: Lawful
XP: 215/1500
GP: 20

Strength: 16 (+2)
Intelligence: 7 (-1)
Wisdom: 16 (+2)
Dexterity: 9 (+0)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Turning Undead (and more!)

Sister Olivia has the supernatural power to channel the radiant might of her gods against the forces of the undead. If she is successful, the undead forces will flee from her, and will not touch her even if cornered.

To do this, one must roll 2d6, and reach a number higher than the undead creature's required number. For example, a skeleton requires a 7, a zombie an 8 at this level.

Thankfully, due to the gods' grace, this power is even greater within the dungeon. Creatures of lust will react just as undead, and be turned too!

Equipment:
Mace: 1d6+2
Full Plate
Shield +1
Holy Symbol
Wicker Golem Adventurer's Pack (backpack, small retractable tent, flint and steel, 50 ft rope, climbing hooks, 8 torches, 3 days iron rations)

potion of lustful vigor

Hair: White (dyed, for purity!)
Breasts: C cups
Height: 5'4
Body type: curvy
Virgin: no (she was a bad girl)