What's new

Face off with a goddess

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Face off with a goddess

(( We shoudln't continue without Keylo. ))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry, something came up.)

"Iris... move. Or I'll cut you down."

The maid's plea was far from necessary as Luna attempted to shove Iris out of the way rather forcibly to try chasing after the Director. While the Director's words could infuriate her alone, the fact that they seemed so reminiscent as her current obsession was enough to drive her hatred to a peak. Completely consumed by it, she was beyond reason now. All she knew was that she was going to eviscerate everything that she viewed as unclean, starting from the white-haired "Goddess"...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris stood her ground. She was not about to let Luna blindly run after the director. It was a better idea to let the maid lead them to her. Iris loosened her grip on the girl but kept her hands clasped. Iris looked Luna in the eyes and said something to her. Trying to speak in a concerned tone.

"Luna lets go together and get the maid to take us there. "

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

It was unclear whether or not Luna could even hear Iris as this point, so wrapped up in her fury that she continued to try pushing past Iris despite this. Chances were, if she went outside in her current condition, she wouldn't last for very long...

(Hint: A slap in the face does wonders in waking up people who've plain lost it.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( A slap to the face? I dunno... That seems a bit out of character...))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(*shrugs* Your call, although it "could" actually be IC in that if Iris of all people is frustrated at Luna's actions to the extent she'd slap her, it would be a major wake-up call (seeing as Iris really doesn't seem like the type that would do such a thing. Thus enhancing Luna's "shock" afterwards. Then again, it's your call.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was not about to let her sister walk out like this. The director was more then likly out of sight and in Lunas condition, she wouldn't last long at all. Iris thought quickly on what to do. She hated the only thing that even came to mind but knew it was her only choice.

" Forgive me! "

Iris ran over to Luna, using sheer force Iris spun Luna around and slapped her across the face, about as hard as she could.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*Smack*

Luna put her hand to her cheek, more shocked than hurt by the blow Iris had just dealt her. No matter how lost in hard a person is, one still finds it hard to ignore a resounding slap across the face. Her killing intent having died down a bit, it appeared that the girl was finally ready to listen to reason... for the moment anyway.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( You guys ready to pack things up for the night and continue later? ))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((I guess, thetwo's logged off so we can't continue anyway. Although do note that I might not be on tomorrow or until late thrusday in the worst case scenario (like after midnight)))

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

((I guess, thetwo's logged off so we can't continue anyway. Although do note that I might not be on tomorrow or until late thrusday in the worst case scenario (like after midnight)))
(( Alright. ))

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... Luna's going no matter what and Iris is following her it seems. And I don't really care what the director thinks, so I'll still be going as well. Just show us the way."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The maid shook her head,

"I cannot go... I was going to, but without a leader, this hotel might fall. I must stay here, and take care of anything else that comes along."

The maid quickly pointed to a map used for locating looting destinations, "She's going there, to the old opera theater. That is where the woman in white has resided."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn takes a look at the map.

"So... we've already talked about the goddess, but any advice for dealing with the director? She didn't seem like she'd especially like us to follow."

(/me gets questions out of the way before other people show up... (doh, too late...))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She won't force you away, but please try to keep your distance from her until you reach the theater, that's when she'll need your help."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The idea of fighting someone who might be a goddess was scary, truly. Seemingly magical powers, and the will to murder and rape. The woman had beaten Luna, who seemed to be about as good a fighter as Jenn was, with only an odd fanaticism as any sort of significant drawback. That probably meant Jenn would lose in a fair fight with this Goddess. But that was OK, because it wouldn't be a fair fight - Luna and Iris would be there too, and possibly the director as well. Facing the director on the other hand... Jenn had met the director, and while she had been told the woman they sought was scary, she knew the director was. At this point, Jenn feared the meeting with the director as much as the meeting with the goddess, even given the maid's reassurances that she'd accept their help in the end.

"Well then, that's what we'll do. We'll keep away from her until it's time to face the woman. Especially Luna. The director won't beat this woman before you have a chance to take a swing at her, I promise. Just don't go rushing out ahead of time."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris had stood there and listened to the conversation between Jenn and the Maid. She hadn't added anything or moved, Iris has just stood there next to Luna, still shocked at what she had to do. Luna had gone blind with rage and was not going to last long if she went outside. Iris had to get her back to her senses, even if that meant swiftly smacking her across the face. After a moment of just standing Iris finally broke the silence between her and Luna, not wanting to ignore her.

" Luna... I'm sorry I had to do that... If you had gone outside in your state you wouldn't have lasted long... "

Iris waited for a reply. While she waited she wondered how this would all go down. The three girls would make their way to the location then what? Jump in and help?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Let's go then... together."

While it was unclear whether or not Luna was upset over having been slapped by Iris, it was evident that she had at least gotten some of her sense back. The question was, for how long? At the very least, it seemed she was willing to work in a team again, rather than charging off to her death.

(Note: I am currently rushing a deadline. Will check every 5-15 minutes for a post, but no more than that.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls followed the Director outside, but found that she was nowhere in sight. She must have covered a lot of distance quickly...

As the three girls proceeded down the road to the theater, they occasionally found a dead monster along the road, one had a bullet in it's head, another had been sliced to death, and another was decapitated...

The girls soon caught up with the Director, she was standing in front of the theater, staring at it with eyes of hate. Then she began to work at her clothes, and some girls gave a shock as the Director began getting naked, showing her firm, round butt, and supple breasts for all to see.

(The Director is standing in front of the theater, and looks like she's about to walk in, what do you do?)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...It appears she has some idea of what to do..."

Luna's hands were on her blade still, amazingly calm despite her desire to charge in past the Director. Almost as if she was waiting for something...

(Action: Wait...for now. Use director as shie- err... bait.)