What's new

RPG Maker Loli [鉄鎖評議会] Fallen Noble ~令嬢リシアの奮闘記~ (RJ286276)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone remember Fallen Empire, that game with fairly well done combat sex stuffs?

Well, the author is back with a new game coming out Mid September.

The plot: You control the noble girl whose uncle betray and usurp the family title, and right before he rape you your OP maid come in and help you escape.
So now the two of you are going to live a not-as-luxurious life while trying to retake your family.
(understandably? the girl is rather selfish since she's still a kid)

Control is standard RPGMaker stuffs.

Gameplay:
After some initial tutorial stuffs, you can have the option of going out as the girl or the maid to earn money for rent each week, also each character hold their own set of money it seems.
As the girl, you'll do adventurer jobs, raising fame and money. But the initial quests give little money so you likely won't make enough just from this.
As the maid, she's hella OP but won't do adventurer job, so she'll just work in some bars or such.

There is in combat rape/RoL stuffs, and the girls can get pregnant (not in the trial) which can make them unable to do any work.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
D: oh noes, delayed to early/mid November.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not many replies for this game huh?

is there combat rape in the trial of this game? I looked around for quite a bit and couldnt seem to find any humans to fight for it.
also, seems to of been pushed back to febuary.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
not many replies for this game huh?

is there combat rape in the trial of this game? I looked around for quite a bit and couldnt seem to find any humans to fight for it.
also, seems to of been pushed back to febuary.
Forgot how, but you can teleport to a map with enemies that will rape you in combat.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been a while since I played the demo, but if I remember correctly you need to lose to the bandits and get raped by them. Then go back to where you lost and you'll get transported to the rape room.

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This sounds like a tasty game. Their first game, Fallen Empire, is on sale. I think I'll buy it and see if their past game was any good.

kuroscorpio

Reputation score
Really looking forward to this game. Previous work was solid, i know some people might be turned off by the art style but i really think it captures the essence of the human body in all its strange and wonderful shapes. guess ill just be waiting until febuary for the full release.

Keychan

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what you're suppose to do once you interact with the flier on the wall of the guild.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the author have updated the trial version with some adjustments + 1 more scene in there.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's just a waitress teasing scene for the twintailed boob chick. There's not much to redo the game for but it might be a good idea to update a save in the event we can't carry over our data anymore on release.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So after so long author has update with a new release date to expect: Early October (he expects it to be Oct. 8)

And yes this one might stick because he's at the last stage of development.

EDIT: In term of H content:

71 base CGs
57 H scenes
8 mid-combat H animations (4 for each)
2 endings (not counting bad ends)
virgin run possible
expected play time ~5-7 hours

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh sweet, fallen empire was great so I am looking forward to finally playing a new game from this circle.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh, looks interesting...
waiting for the finished version

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score

New update. Release date pushed back to Oct 15th. The game is completed though.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has been submitted for review, so depending on how well it goes the game might come out as late as the 20th.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What am I suppose to do after the bandits? I can't seem to progress with either character at all now.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What am I suppose to do after the bandits? I can't seem to progress with either character at all now.
You're talking about the bandit hideout, right? Did you beat them or lose to them?

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
What can you do with the maid, also beat the bandit house now got desert, mine sea town where the other girl is but im lost as to what im doing

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck where loli is suppose to look for a "rabbit-shaped" demon, but the map with the marker doesn't spawn it. Anyone have any idea? Or atleast a save that is past it? I've been trying to do it for 3hrs now.