What's new

RPG Maker Loli [鉄鎖評議会] Fallen Noble ~令嬢リシアの奮闘記~ (RJ286276)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck where loli is suppose to look for a "rabbit-shaped" demon, but the map with the marker doesn't spawn it. Anyone have any idea? Or atleast a save that is past it? I've been trying to do it for 3hrs now.
Did you look at your quest log for clues?

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to take jobs as Twintail? Can't find any content for her at all.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did you look at your quest log for clues?
The quest log only states that it was a nomination quest from some baron. There were no further clues and the marker directly pointed you to the field map.

Anyone know how to take jobs as Twintail? Can't find any content for her at all.
You need to have the loli request money from her. When you do she prompts for a range. There's the 10g option where she just gives you 10g right away followed by several tiers going to "A lot of money" which she goes to a gladiatorial arena for 5 days and can earn a lot of money.

KID_0001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a option to unlock gallery? i have complete the game but the gallery didn't unlock

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
how do you start fighting in the arena i have it unlocked but it wont let me fight

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stuck where loli is suppose to look for a "rabbit-shaped" demon, but the map with the marker doesn't spawn it. Anyone have any idea? Or atleast a save that is past it? I've been trying to do it for 3hrs now.
That quest is bugged unfortunately. If you enter the zone before you accept the quest you will become softlocked. You will need to go back to a previous save before you got the quest.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is there a option to unlock gallery? i have complete the game but the gallery didn't unlock
In the slum area there's a hole in the wall, inside there's an NPC that will sell a gallery open orb for 300,000g

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm retarded and stupid blah, blah, blah, where in the flying fuck do you go to start/complete the first quest? (started it on the board) I've spoken with everybody that I can in both sections of twon (Upper and lower) and even the side part (slums?) still nada.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That I can answer, the first quest is to go to the guide as the noble and select the sign, talk to the clerk and then head back to the inn you are staying at. There is a noble woman on the bottom floor right that lost her Cat. Leave the house, and go north of the main town to upper class area, locate the 'cat' which is not a normal cat, there will be exclamation point over it. And then return to the noble woman at the inn to report it. Go back to the guide to complete the quest.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That I can answer, the first quest is to go to the guide as the noble and select the sign, talk to the clerk and then head back to the inn you are staying at. There is a noble woman on the bottom floor right that lost her Cat. Leave the house, and go north of the main town to upper class area, locate the 'cat' which is not a normal cat, there will be exclamation point over it. And then return to the noble woman at the inn to report it. Go back to the guide to complete the quest.
Ty m8, appreciate the prompt answer and you were correcto. Thanks again!

Yeah a walk-through for this game would be much appreciated. I cant get past the 3rd quest now, and am completely stumped on what to do (First time in a long time tbh) So far I like the game though, I didn't mind Fallen Empire, even with the wonky artwork . Was very happy with the CR that it had.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
foamy111 said:
What am I suppose to do after the bandits? I can't seem to progress with either character at all now.
You're talking about the bandit hideout, right? Did you beat them or lose to them?
The same question. Have 2 different save with 2 outcomes (beat and lose) and when i came to the guild next day she say something about Kano and that all. Where the hell this Kano?

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw it,s not about first bandit hedeout, i am talking about bandit base in road witch lead from capital to port town. It, seems that Kano is npc witch lead to the next main quest, but where he is hidden? Sory for my bad English, it,s not native.

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still at flyers quest ,all already completed but nothing changes

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if the maid pregnant, some flyers will change but i can't access them.
colosseum will appear (but i never tried it), remove baby cost 50k gold, for some reason a supicious man will give you some cash with 10% loan interest.

I got a scene (the loli one), on slum bar, she will play with an old man but i didn't know how to trigger it again (or somewhere with an old man).