What's new

RPG Maker Loli [鉄鎖評議会] Fallen Noble ~令嬢リシアの奮闘記~ (RJ286276)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I am very angry that I had to read all of that to see what rules were broken. Stop double posting and stop talking about irrelevant games.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't the dev here as Kyosuke91?
Maybe he took my critique to heart heh

New art does look much much better

View attachment 46290
because I love the first game, except for the art style, but the game was so.... exiting lol
And I'm sad that he or she didn't improve that (?

So, that make me sad (?
but anyways, the game is nice

I'm very interested in some games that Jaribon posted lol

EDIT: Maybe due my bad English I wasn't clearly enought,... but I'm NOT the dev/artist, I'm just a random guy enjoying H games lol

No more PM please... but I'm glad for some info lol

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game just got a massive update including new scenes, updated standing pic as well as a lot of other adjustments.

The listed size on DLSite is now close to 3 GB (iirc on release it was around 1GB ish)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
I wouldn't call it massive, its standing pics update plus like 10 new scenes.
With only very minor changes to old content.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll drop the changelog the dev posted on ci-en deepl translated here:

"
We do not guarantee the operation of directly overwriting the old version 1.16 or earlier data, so please be sure to play the game with the extracted data.
The save data is compatible, and the location of the save file is "save" in the "www" folder in the main folder.

Although we have taken great care in the creation of the game, please report any problems with the additional parts to this page.

The main contents of Ver2.00 are as follows
Replaced Licia, Rosetta, Kanon, and Bertina with new standing pictures.
New standing picture during battle and CG during restraint (the above and this section can be replaced with the previous ones using the attached data).
Addition of 23 scenes and accompanying CG
The direction at the time of defeat in general combat has been strengthened → If the defeat is without insertion, the search will continue after the scene.
Added a penalty for being caught multiple times after being taken away.
Added useful items such as "ovulation inducing drug" which makes the day dangerous, "erotic book" which raises the lewdness level, and "ascension potion" which allows the user to defeat at will.
Added a store (near the entrance of the outer district) that sells the above items related to sex.
Reduced the price of items for sexual defense.
Removed "clear the scene once" from the purchase condition of items for opening all scenes, and lowered the price.
The amount of money automatically earned when resting in Lycia will be doubled for a few days after rewarding Rosetta, and the condition for rewarding loyalty has been relaxed from 80 to 95.
An event has been added that allows people to act naked only in the outer districts at night and when their lewdness level is 80 or higher (icon on the north side of the outer districts).
Added an event that allows Licia to participate in the gladiator coliseum for one day only after a request to defeat a wyvern.
Added a small number of enemies in all worlds that are restrained from the start of combat (heart symbol displayed on their heads)
The pregnancy risk calculation formula has been changed (adjusted to make it slightly harder to become pregnant due to the increased calculation opportunities).
Added a fixed high difficulty mode at the start of the game as a bonus for clearing the game (battle difficulty is fixed at REAL, and cannot be changed).
(Please note that some scenes are not on the exact same map as the original.)
Adjusted the difficulty level of the gladiator coliseum (made it slightly more difficult overall, modified the maximum HPMP half debuff to be applied correctly, etc.).
The calculation method of recovery magic was changed from a percentage to a constant (due to poor cost-effectiveness of healing in the early stages).
The grace period between implantation and conception was changed from 7 days to 2 days.

We are very happy that you are enjoying Licia and Rosetta's adventure again, and we thank you for your continued support.
If you have not yet heard of this title, we hope you will take this opportunity to pick up a copy of "Fallen Noble" as we will be participating in the sale.

#News

Translated with (free version) " (I bolded the "23 scenes")