What's new

Fallout 3: F.P.R Mod

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
IF ANYONE ELSE MANAGES TO FIND THIS IN THE FUTURE, KNOW THIS; PROJECT DROPPED, NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT, I AM A BAD PERSON.

Fuck, Prostitute, Rape
Creator: Random_Knight777

The Fuck, Prostitute & Rape mod is just a random timewaster of mine, it will never include things such as Custom Animations, Sound, Meshes, Textures, or Otherwise... Unless someone else is willing to do that stuff, and point out how I get it into the mod of course.

What the mod itself will include, is rather self-explanatory from it's name. This mod will contain smut, erotica, adult text with very graphical/explicit writing, and whatever other kind of warnings you want on it. I ain't the best of smut writers, and I don't write too much of it too often(but perhaps as much as I can muster once the odd mood strikes...), so don't expect any longer scenes or entire stories, just a few paragraphs of fun, then back to playing the game.

=Current Content of FPR=

=Womans Branch=

-Implemented-
Dogmeat(Vaginal), let everyone's favourite husky fuck you silly!

-Planned-
Seduce Men, simple sex with a few benefits or just for fun.
Prostitute Self, sex for money, perhaps with a small penalty in addition.
Have sex with Male Animals/Creatures, provides a bonus for your animal friend, and perhaps a small bonus for yourself too!

=Mens Branch=

-Implemented-
None

-Planned-
Seduce Women, simple sex with a few benefits or just for fun.
Rape Women, rougher sex which delivers bad karma, along with a possible bonus.
Have sex with Female Animals/Creatures, provides a bonus for your animal friend, and perhaps a small bonus for yourself too!

=Creature System=
FPR allows the player to speak with any Animal/Creature that allows Dialogue with the PC, I will make a mod providing such Animals if nothing else. This system also includes a way to determine the Animals gender!

-Dogs-
Can be Male or Female
No Sex Scenes Yet

-Deathclaws-
Can be Male, Female, or Hermaphrodites
No Sex Scenes Yet

-Creatures to Add-
Mirelurk(Male, Female, Hermaphrodite)
Nothing More for Now

=Other Tidbits & Stuff=
NOTE2: Here's a link to a very early version, which contains an non-spelling/grammar fixed version of the Dogmeat Fucking, Female PC's Only:

Last edited:
OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fallout 3: F.P.R Mod

<Reserved>

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

<Reserved2>

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

F.P.R Mod: Beastiality Branch

Player Req: Female
Target: Dogmeat
Note: Dogmeat, AKA the Alsatian/Husky Companion the player can get in Fallout 3.

=Message Box 1=​
"As you remove your clothes, the dog eyes you curiously, wagging his tail a little in excitement. Soon, you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", who seems even more excited than before. You slowly get down onto all fours, calling out for your companion, who moves over to you and lightly presses his wet nose against your exposed folds, causing a shiver throughout your body.

The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sending a pleasant sensation throughout your sex; you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel him place his frontpaws on your back. After a few shuffling motions, it’s chest weighs down on you as well..."

=Message Box 2=​
"Your companion rests on your back; his hot, ragged breath is smoothly flowing around your neck as he breathes in and out. He shuffles slightly, causing his chestfur to pleasantly stroke along your back, a warm, soothing, feeling... and then you feel it; the tip of the dog's cock, pressing against your wet, excited sex. It causes you to emit a low moan, which seems to further excite the dog.

The dog steadies himself, and emits a low growl as he moves his muzzle. A small sting of pain is felt as his teeth close around your neck, holding you in place as he makes the first thrust... the dog's hot, thick length penetrates your wet, aching sex; the dog growls, while you moan in sheer pleasure. Slowly, he pulls out, only to thrust himself in again, causing you to emit a second loud moan - and then the dog is still for a moment..."

=Message Box 3=​
"You soon realise why the dog stopped moving; near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell. You writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly as you're locked in place with your companion. Shortly after the knotting is complete, the dog begins to push into your warm sex, which makes a wet noise as his cock impales you, causing the dog to growl in pleasure, and you to groan in lusty need.

The dog begins to vigorously ram his cock in and out of your sex, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure throughout your body. You writhe, moan and groan as your companion stimulates you, but the more he thrusts, the rougher it is, the deeper each thrust goes into your sex, and the more pleasure you feel. The dog's hot, ragged breath begins to speed up, and his teeth sink slightly deeper into your skin, as if something is about to happen..."

=Message Box 4=​
"With a groaning growl, the dog lets go of your neck and emits a low howl, while you almost do the same in response. You moan aloud in pleasure and carnal bliss, as the dog makes a deep, rough thrust into your aching sex... his cock throbs, his knot shrinks... and you feel it, a massive, warm, thick gush of the dog's seed, filling your sex, gushing into your womb, giving you a warm, pleasant sensation...

The dog's knot, now shrunk, allows him to slowly shuffle off your back. As you stand there on all fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it is some time before you regain yourself and get clothed. You scratch the dog behind the ears and smile at him, before continuing your journeys."

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dosn't seem bad at all. I think some hardcore programming to actually simulate some sexual scenes and some nude skins would be nice, but I can't do it so *shrugs*.

I don't really have any comments on the bestiality portion at all actually.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for the Comment, although, I am sorry to say it but... I'll have to crush those "Dreams" right off the bat.

I am not the right person to go through, if people want a full-frontal nudity mod with animations and sex scenes, I just want to make some dialogue the player can use. =/

I can't animate, and my level of knowledge about scripting in Fallout 3 is half-bad at best...

Besides, there is already various amounts of Nude Mods for Fallout 3. :>

Thanks for the comment, in any case.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I've had a deep look at this story and I think I've rooted out all the 'errors', though some of the things I have listed as errors are debatable.
For instance, each paragraph is one long sentence and contains several errors in tense which cause it to flow unusually; however, this seems to make the work flow faster, which could actually be an advantage in a hentai story. It's annoying that you never mention Dogmeat's name in the story. It's understandable if you wanted to use the same dialogue with wild dogs or with other tame dogs (like the ones in little lamplight), but you said it was only for Dogmeat, so you could have at least mentioned his name.
'Errors' are marked using emphasis, with an underline for definite mistakes (spelling errors etc.), Italics for problems with the flow of the story(which as I mentioned earlier are not necessarily mistakes), and Bold for things that may be wrong but also have something good about them (unusual word choices or euphemisms):

"As you remove your clothes, the dog eyes you curiously, wagging his tail a little in excitement. Soon you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", which seems even more excited than before, as you slowly get down onto your fours, calling out for your companion, he moves over to you, slightly pressing his wet nose against your exposed folds.
Underline: The first underline should be 'who', because you are talking about a pronoun (i.e. a character), whereas 'which' is used for nouns (i.e. objects).
It is important to note that the name of the person being mentioned does not need to be given. In the following example, "The Stallion" is a person's nickname, and 'who' is still used:
"But I don't want this to be over already!", she said to "The Stallion", who replied "Never fear. Haven't you heard the rumours about me?" (+rep for anyone who gets the quote.) For this reason, "Man's Best Friend" should be considered a pronoun and 'who' should be used.

The second underline should be 'all fours' or 'your hands and knees'.

Italics (Remember, you might want to keep this anyway): the second sentence is very long. Your sentence currently goes "You are standing naked, the dog gets horny, as you drop to all fours calling him, he puts his nose in your folds." There are too many ideas in the one sentence, interrupting the flow. I'm having a lot of difficulty trying to find a good way to put this line as well, but I think I've managed it. Here are some ideas:

Soon, you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", who seems even more excited than before. As you slowly get down onto your hands and knees, you call out for your companion. He moves over to you, slightly pressing his wet nose against your exposed folds.

Soon, you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", who seems even more excited than before. You slowly get down onto all fours, calling out for your companion, who moves over to you and lightly presses his wet nose against your exposed folds.

(...)slightly pressing his wet nose against your exposed folds.

A shiver courses throughout your body, the dog then licks over your folds, it's warm, drooly tongue sends a pleasant sensation throughout your sex, you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel his frontpaws place on your back, a few shuffling motions, and it's chest weights down on your back..."
Underline 1: You used the same euphemism twice without enough of a pause between the first and second mention, which interrupts the flow of the writing. Just change the second 'folds' to something else, and it should flow fine. Personally I like ‘womanhood’; it has a certain elegance to it.

Underline 2: You started a new paragraph one line too early - the first line of the second paragraph is about what happened at the end of the first paragraph, which makes the rest of the line confusing. The lines currently go 'I got on my knees, I called to him, he nudged my folds.' for the first paragraph's last sentence and 'I shivered in pleasure, then the dog licked me, and I felt pleasure' for the second paragraph's start. To fix it, put the first line of the second paragraph on the end of the first paragraph, i.e.
"He moves over to you, slightly pressing his wet nose against your exposed folds, causing a shiver throughout your body.

Bold 1: Drooly isn't a word, but I can't think of any other word that would properly describe the wetness of a dog's tongue as well as 'drooly', so it should stay unless you find a better word.

Bold 2: You use 'your sex' twice in a short period, but because of the way you do it (i.e. 'it licks your sex, then it licks your sex a few more times') it doesn't interrupt the flow as much, and can probably stay without lowering the quality of the work.

Bold 3: Your use of excited is unusual because it is unclear whether the 'a bit' before wetter is also supposed to apply to excited, and also because if you get wetter it means you were already wet, so the sentence can sound like 'your wet sex became wetter, and you just started getting aroused'. Still, the use of excited in this way is very good for the 'excitement' of you readers, and would probably make the flow worse if it were taken out.

Bold 4: 'frontpaws' should be 'front paws' or 'front-paws', but frontpaws gives a subtly different feeling than the other two and is not really 'wrong', as such.

Underline 3: use of 'your back' twice in close proximity. There aren’t quite that many other ways you can say this line, but I believe this example will do:

Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel his frontpaws place on your back, a few shuffling motions, and it's chest weights down on you as well..."

Underline 4: 'Weights' should be 'weighs'

Italics: This paragraph is better sentence structure wise than the previous one, but can still be improved. If we assume that you change all the underlined content and none of the bold content, the paragraph currently looks like this:

The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sends a pleasant sensation throughout your sex, you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel his frontpaws place on your back, a few shuffling motions, and it's chest weighs down on you as well..."

With the sentence structure fixed to the best of my ability, it looks like this:

The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sending a pleasant sensation throughout your sex; you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel his frontpaws place on your back. After a few shuffling motions, it's chest weighs down on you as well..."

Your companion is resting on your back, his hot, ragged breath smoothly flows around your neck as he breathes in and out, he shuffles slightly, causing his chestfur to pleasantly stroke along your back, a warm, soothing, feeling is given... and then you feel it, the tip of the dogs cock presses against your wet, excited sex, causing you to emit a low moan, which seems to further excite the dog.
Underline 1: You already mentioned that the dog was on the player's back at the end of the previous message box. It currently goes 'the dog is lying on your back. The dog is lying on your back.' A short recap of the last action is fine; as long as you also give it it's own meaning. For instance, 'Your companion is resting on your back' becomes 'Your companion rests on your back'. The difference is that my version has new information, namely that the dog has begun to 'rest' (stop and wait) while the original simply said that the dog was 'resting' (i.e. lying down) on the girl, something we already knew.

Bold 1: 'chestfur' should be 'chest fur', or possibly 'chest-fur' - but 'chestfur' gives a subtly different feeling than the other two, as contracted words are more animalistic which is appropriate for a dog in heat.

Underline 2: "dogs" should be "dog's".

Italics: this paragraph is also very close to having good sentence structure, and there are several ways that it could be changed to better the flow; only one example is given below.

Your companion rests on your back; his hot, ragged breath is smoothly flowing around your neck as he breathes in and out. He shuffles slightly, causing his chestfur to pleasantly stroke along your back, a warm, soothing, feeling... and then you feel it; the tip of the dog's cock, pressing against your wet, excited sex! It causes you to emit a low moan, which seems to further excite the dog.

The dog steadies himself, and emits a low growl as he moves his muzzle, a small sting of pain is felt, as his teeth closes around your neck, holding you in place as he makes the first thrust... the dogs hot, thick length thrusts inside your wet, aching sex, and you moan out in pleasure, the dog growls, and slowly pulls out, only to thrust himself in again, causing you to emit a second loud moan... and then the dog is still for a moment..."
Underline 1: 'closes' should be 'close'

Underline 2: You used 'thrust' twice in quick succession. Changing one to something else will improve the flow - I'd go with changing 'thrusts inside' to 'penetrates'

Underline 3: "dogs" should be "dog's"

Bold 1: When you look in detail at the phrase 'moan out in pleasure', you realise that the out is unnecessary and doesn't really make sense. However, it does sound good, and sounding good may be more important than being correct in this case.

Italics:

The dog steadies himself, and emits a low growl as he moves his muzzle. A small sting of pain is felt as his teeth close around your neck, holding you in place as he makes the first thrust... the dog's hot, thick length penetrates your wet, aching sex; the dog growls, while you moan in sheer pleasure. Slowly, he pulls out, only to thrust himself in again, causing you to emit a second loud moan - and then the dog is still for a moment..."

"The dog is unmoving for a brief moment, and you soon realize why... near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell, you writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly... as you're locked in place with your companion, whom shortly after the knotting is complete, makes another thrust into your warm, wet sex, a wet noise is heard as he impales you upon his cock, causing the dog to growl in pleasure, and you to groan in lusty need.
Underline 1: The sentence does not contain new information until the end of the sentence; everything here was in the last sentence of the previous message box and thusly destroys the flow. However, if you phrase it as follows you WILL be giving new information:
"You soon realise why the dog stopped moving." The new information (the fact that the player now knows why the dog stopped thrusting) is now given at the start of the sentence, making the line flow properly again.

Italics: This is a fairly good sentence, sentence structure wise. The improved version is below:

"You soon realise why the dog stopped moving; near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell. You writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly as you're locked in place with your companion. Shortly after the knotting is complete, the dog makes another thrust into your warm, wet sex, which makes a wet noise as he impales you upon his cock, causing the dog to growl in pleasure, and you to groan in lusty need.

The dog begins to vigoriously thrust his cock in and out of your sex, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure throughout your sex, you writhe, moan and groan as your companion satisfy you both, but the more he thrusts, the rougher, deeper, each thrust goes into your sex, and the more pleasure you feel... the dogs hot, ragged breath flows around your neck, his teeth sinks slightly deeper into your skin, as if something is about to happen..."
Underline 1: 'vigoriously' should be 'vigorously'

Underline 2: thrust is used twice in quick succession; substitute a different word for one of them. I find substituting the first thrust with 'ram' works well.

Underline 3: 'your sex' is used twice in quick succession, and this use is more noticeable than that of 'thrust'. I'd change the second 'your sex' to 'your body'.

Underline 4: satisfy should be satisfies

Underline 5: "dogs" to "dog's", again

Underline 6: 'sinks' should be 'sink'.

Underline 7: This is not really important to the story; the dog's breath has already been mentioned very early on. However, if you change it to "The dog's hot, ragged breath begins to speed up," it will become relevant, as it now is a sign of Dogmeat's impending orgasm.

I think this is one of the most arousing parts, but it also seems to be one of the most error filled parts. It's like the writer was very distracted while writing this part, for some unfathomable reason. I must admit, I have also found myself becoming distracted while reading this section... >=)

Italics: This is another good one sentence structure wise (of course, it's not like any of them were actually bad in the first place - just not perfect, and more importantly, not as good as I could help you improve them to.)

The dog begins to vigorously ram his cock in and out of your sex, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure throughout your body. You writhe, moan and groan as your companion satisfies you both, but the more he thrusts, the rougher it is, the deeper each thrust goes into your sex - and the more pleasure you feel. The dog's hot, ragged breath begins to speed up, and his teeth sink slightly deeper into your skin, as if something is about to happen..."

"With a groaning growl, the dog let's go of your necks, and emits a low howl, while you yourself, almost do the same in response, you moan aloud in pleasure and carnal bliss, as the dog makes a deep, rough thrust into your aching sex... his cock throbs, his knot shrinks... and you feel it, a massive, warm, thick gush of the dogs seed, filling your sex, gushing into your womb, giving you a warm, pleasant sensation...

The dogs knot, now shrunk, allows him to slowly shuffle off your back, as you stand there on your fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it takes some time before you regain yourself, and get clothed, you scratch the dog behind the ears and smile at him before continuing your journeys."
Underline 1: 'let's' should be 'lets'

Underline 2: necks should be neck

Underline 3: it's DOG'S! '! :mad: ...:p

Bold 1: I think 'nice, warm' or something similar where the 'nice' part comes before the 'warm' would be a better choice, but that's just my opinion.

Underline 4: :eek: (lol)

Underline 5: As before, the expression is 'all fours' or 'your hands and knees', not 'your fours'. Also, you said that you're standing on your hands and knees, which isn't standing - but I don't think there's a better word for it.

Italics:

With a groaning growl, the dog lets go of your neck and emits a low howl, while you almost do the same in response. You moan aloud in pleasure and carnal bliss, as the dog makes a deep, rough thrust into your aching sex... his cock throbs, his knot shrinks... and you feel it, a massive, warm, thick gush of the dog's seed, filling your sex, gushing into your womb, giving you a warm, pleasant sensation...

The dog's knot, now shrunk, allows him to slowly shuffle off your back. As you stand there on all fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it takes some time before you regain yourself and get clothed. You scratch the dog behind the ears and smile at him, before continuing your journeys."

Okay, so the full version without the changed sentence structure, only the spelling mistakes changed is:

"As you remove your clothes, the dog eyes you curiously, wagging his tail a little in excitement. Soon you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", who seems even more excited than before, as you slowly get down onto your hands and knees, calling out for your companion, he moves over to you, slightly pressing his wet nose against your exposed folds, causing a shiver throughout your body.

The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sends a pleasant sensation throughout your sex, you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel his frontpaws place on your back, a few shuffling motions, and it’s chest weighs down on you as well...

Your companion rests on your back, his hot, ragged breath smoothly flows around your neck as he breathes in and out, he shuffles slightly, causing his chestfur to pleasantly stroke along your back, a warm, soothing, feeling is given... and then you feel it, the tip of the dog's cock presses against your wet, excited sex, causing you to emit a low moan, which seems to further excite the dog.

The dog steadies himself, and emits a low growl as he moves his muzzle, a small sting of pain is felt, as his teeth close around your neck, holding you in place as he makes the first thrust... the dog's hot, thick length penetrates your wet, aching sex, and you moan out in pleasure, the dog growls, and slowly pulls out, only to thrust himself in again, causing you to emit a second loud moan... and then the dog is still for a moment...

You soon realise why the dog stopped moving... near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell, you writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly... as you're locked in place with your companion, whom shortly after the knotting is complete, makes another thrust into your warm, wet sex, a wet noise is heard as he impales you upon his cock, causing the dog to growl in pleasure, and you to groan in lusty need.

The dog begins to vigorously ram his cock in and out of your sex, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure throughout your body, you writhe, moan and groan as your companion satisfies you both, but the more he thrusts, the rougher, deeper, each thrust goes into your sex, and the more pleasure you feel... the dog's hot, ragged breath begins to speed up, his teeth sink slightly deeper into your skin, as if something is about to happen...

With a groaning growl, the dog lets go of your neck, and emits a low howl, while you yourself, almost do the same in response, you moan aloud in pleasure and carnal bliss, as the dog makes a deep, rough thrust into your aching sex... his cock throbs, his knot shrinks... and you feel it, a massive, warm, thick gush of the dog's seed, filling your sex, gushing into your womb, giving you a warm, pleasant sensation...

The dog's knot, now shrunk, allows him to slowly shuffle off your back, as you stand there on all fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it takes some time before you regain yourself, and get clothed, you scratch the dog behind the ears and smile at him before continuing your journeys."
And the version with the changes sentence structure is:

Soon, you find yourself standing, naked, before "Man's best friend", who seems even more excited than before. You slowly get down onto all fours, calling out for your companion, who moves over to you and lightly presses his wet nose against your exposed folds, causing a shiver throughout your body.

The dog then licks over your womanhood, it's warm, drooly tongue sending a pleasant sensation throughout your sex; you become a bit wetter, excited, as the dog continues to lick over your sex a few more times... Then he moves his head up a bit, and with a small hop, you feel him place his frontpaws on your back. After a few shuffling motions, it’s chest weighs down on you as well...

Your companion rests on your back; his hot, ragged breath is smoothly flowing around your neck as he breathes in and out. He shuffles slightly, causing his chestfur to pleasantly stroke along your back, a warm, soothing, feeling... and then you feel it; the tip of the dog's cock, pressing against your wet, excited sex. It causes you to emit a low moan, which seems to further excite the dog.

The dog steadies himself, and emits a low growl as he moves his muzzle. A small sting of pain is felt as his teeth close around your neck, holding you in place as he makes the first thrust... the dog's hot, thick length penetrates your wet, aching sex; the dog growls, while you moan in sheer pleasure. Slowly, he pulls out, only to thrust himself in again, causing you to emit a second loud moan - and then the dog is still for a moment...

You soon realise why the dog stopped moving; near the base of his cock, his knot begins to swell. You writhe slightly as the thick length grows even thicker at that specific location, causing you to groan softly as you're locked in place with your companion. Shortly after the knotting is complete, the dog makes another thrust into your warm, wet sex, which makes a wet noise as he impales you upon his cock, causing the dog to growl in pleasure, and you to groan in lusty need.

The dog begins to vigorously ram his cock in and out of your sex, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure throughout your body. You writhe, moan and groan as your companion satisfies you both, but the more he thrusts, the rougher it is, the deeper each thrust goes into your sex - and the more pleasure you feel. The dog's hot, ragged breath begins to speed up, and his teeth sink slightly deeper into your skin, as if something is about to happen...

With a groaning growl, the dog lets go of your neck and emits a low howl, while you almost do the same in response. You moan aloud in pleasure and carnal bliss, as the dog makes a deep, rough thrust into your aching sex... his cock throbs, his knot shrinks... and you feel it, a massive, warm, thick gush of the dog's seed, filling your sex, gushing into your womb, giving you a warm, pleasant sensation...

The dog's knot, now shrunk, allows him to slowly shuffle off your back. As you stand there on all fours, trying to catch your breath, he gives your wet, cum-stained folds a warm, drooly lick, causing further shivers to course throughout your body... it takes some time before you regain yourself and get clothed. You scratch the dog behind the ears and smile at him, before continuing your journeys.
It's worth mentioning that I am not doing this because I think your work sucks. If I thought your work sucked, then I'd also think that trying to make you improve it would be a waste of time. You're good at this - the first time I read it I didn't notice the mistakes, the erotic content of the writing was simply too good! (In fact, you're better than me, especially when it comes to hentai writing; editing someone else's script is easy, actually writing it from scratch is the hard part.)

Alright, I'm thoroughly knackered. 4,200~ words... Of course, not all of them are mine, but still, a crapton is a crapton, no matter who owns it.

Edit: For great spelling!

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WALL OF MASSIVE TEXT
Holy monkey sandwich of antioch. I believe we have a very driven person. Also *drools*

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

its ok,he likes to write.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

... o,o *Fumbles to re-attach lower jaw*

The EFF?! >w< Big post is HUEG! D: I can't believe my frikken eyes that someone wrote together such a thing just to correct the writing of my erotica, which I threw together in a fit of absolute boredom while poking around in the GECK! Dx

*Hissyfits and hyperventilates for a while in random successions*

o_o Seriously. Why Host, Why? D: ... Also, can I hire you to co-work on my writery/erotica for the Mod? <.< By the way, I doubt my grammar will ever get better, but... damn... You sure put a lot of work into that post, didn't you?

I guess you enjoyed it considering the work you put into your reply, and... thank you, both for showing such interest/doing so much work... not to mention that you did NOT point out the fact I used the Knot in an Anatomically Incorrect manner, like, -everyone- else did. o_O

... I can't think of anything else to write. D:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

(O_O)

I think we have an English major/teacher on our hands here >.<

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Weeeelll RK, this is a great Idea, I'd love to see you continue this, possibly with the female vault dweller and the mutant ally you get from the vault in the north? Might be fun! :D

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Diagasvesle: Holy monkey sandwich of antioch. I believe we have a very driven person.
Plmnko: its ok,he likes to write.
Plmnko & Diagasvesle(how in the multiple hells do you pronounce those names?) are correct - I love the English written and spoken languages, the way they can invoke emotions through the simple placement of sounds or squiggles in certain formations - it is truly a form of art, of beauty; and yet it is also something with a science behind it, a set of rules that can be followed to make the end product more perfect.

I enjoy beauty to a significant degree, whether that beauty is through writing, drawings, or any other form, and so I take a close look at why I find something beautiful; because of that, I have learnt a significant amount about how improve something, make it become even more spectacular. I use this knowledge try to make everything I see as beautiful, as perfect, as I can. When I see something that I believe I can improve, especially drawings and writing, I improve it (as long as the person who made it is alright with being criticized, otherwise I just make mental notes on how it can be improved.)

If I could, I would actually do this in depth checking not just for stories, but for every post made by every member(!) - but of course, that annoying little thing called 'time' keeps getting in my way. I consider anything ever written or said to be capable of being a work of art, and so I usually spend several hours on each of my posts, making sure that they are spelt correctly and say what they are supposed to say. (Unfortunately, this usually means that all my posts are very long:eek:)

(...By the way, if anyone ever has any problems with my posts, whether it’s because something is confusing, or if they find somewhere I made a spelling error, or even if they believe there is a problem with the flow, TELL ME! I love to improve my own posts, and I won't get angry if you point out my mistakes... probably... Uh, if you do, I'll give you a +rep! There, is that enough incentive for you?)

...Oh, and
Diagasvesle: It should be 'MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT' not 'WALL OF MASSIVE TEXT', 'antioch' should be 'Antioch',
Plmnko: 'its' should be 'It's', needs a space between the ‘ok,’ and ‘he’
:)rolleyes: :eek:)

Kusanagi:
(O_O)

I think we have an English major/teacher on our hands here >.<
Actually? I'm barely out of high-school, and I never liked my English class. The class 'English' almost never focused on the artistic aspects of the language, only on things like history and the media - which are certainly important subjects... just not the ones that I was interested in. I'm currently learning how to program, both because I've always wanted to create games and because programming code, like the English language, (and probably every other language that ever existed,) is capable of the same kind of scientific beauty that I so love.

Random_Knight777:
(...)By the way, I doubt my grammar will ever get better, but... damn... You sure put a lot of work into that post, didn't you?
Unlike what you may think, I actually don't mind if you don't improve your ability to write; so long as you continue to show them to the forum for criticism - I'm really just doing this to make the story more perfect.
...Gah, I don't think that that properly explains it, so here's an example:
Let's say you write another story for this mod and there are a few errors in it - I wouldn't mid and would fix the mistakes and make the writing as good as I could make it. On the other hand, if you were to write the same story for the mod and there was tons of errors in it, I STILL wouldn't mind, because then I would fix tons of errors and make the story as good as I could make it - either way, the end result is that the story is 'as good as I could make it.'

Also, can I hire you to co-work on my writery(>.>)/erotica for the Mod? <.<
I would love to say yes, but right now I really need to do work and shouldn't even be on the forum. (Curse you, low willpower stat!:mad:) Besides, I'm actually really bad at writing erotica - however, I would be glad to continue to proofread your dialogue, just as soon as I get these three assignments (that I haven't even looked at, and two are due tomorrow, and one is due next week.. 0_o;;) done.

I guess you enjoyed it considering the work you put into your reply, and... thank you, both for showing such interest/doing so much work...
I did indeed enjoy it.

..not to mention that you did NOT point out the fact I used the Knot in an Anatomically Incorrect manner, like, -everyone- else did. o_O
FUUUUUUUCK! I knew I forgot something! *facepalms*
I don't really know much about non-human sexual anatomy, and my quick Wikipedia search didn't reveal much, so I was going to check again later... and completely forgot. v_v

... I can't think of anything else to write. D:
<.<
>.>
...Little Lamplig- *is shot*
Go simple, do one for the prostitute you can sleep with in Megaton, y' know... ...whatever-her-name-is.

(only 900~ words? I think that's a 'new record' minimum for a serious post by me...)

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unlike what you may think, I actually don't mind if you don't improve your ability to write; so long as you continue to show them to the forum for criticism - I'm really just doing this to make the story more perfect.
Heh, thanks for confirming that much. ^_^;; I wouldn't want someone to think that I don't -want- to improve, it's just that I don't really know -if- I can improve further without being driven insane. v.v

And I get what you mean, so no worries there. =3

I would love to say yes, but right now I really need to do work and shouldn't even be on the forum.
Besides, I'm actually really bad at writing erotica - however, I would be glad to continue to proofread your dialogue, just as soon as I get these three assignments
Ah, real life, pain and pleasure in varying amounts no doubt. Well, to be honest, I'd be a very happy person if I just had someone to proofread what I write really! I might not write too much, too often, for the mod, but when I do, it'd be lovely to have someone showing interest in my work to such a degree, they won't mind looking it over and proofreading/telling me how to fix it better!

I did indeed enjoy it.
Gladdens me to hear, greatly so. ^_^

FUUUUUUUCK! I knew I forgot something! *facepalms*
I don't really know much about non-human sexual anatomy, and my quick Wikipedia search didn't reveal much, so I was going to check again later... and completely forgot. v_v
Chillax dude. ^_^;; I'm rather happy that you didn't point it out, since, as stated, everyone else have done so already. Besides, I think my use of the Knot and such works better for a quick, short ero scene anyways. And if nothing else, I'll blame Radiation and rampant mutations. ;p

<.<
>.>
...Little Lamplig- *is shot*
Go simple, do one for the prostitute you can sleep with in Megaton, y' know... ...whatever-her-name-is.
Of you evil childmolester you. ;p To be honest, my morals are low enough to actually be capable of pulling that off without feeling bad. xP
And the Prostitute's name is Nova, by the way.

And the "Mutant ally" Simca mentioned, is Fawkes, of course, I'd have to bend some fluff to get that to work, since the fluff quite explicitly say that Super Mutants are Asexual/Genderless.

---------
Now when I've answered stuff about my written fluff, I can get to talk about the mod itself...

I've been thinking of doing it in a "Choose your own sex scene" kind of way, so that the player, when interacting with generic NPC's of opposite sex(or same sex if we go that far!), choose how they want to fuck them.

Also, for Host, I demand your MSN/Xfire! xP

PS @ Host:
"if they find somewhere I made a spelling error"

"I wouldn't mid and would fix the mistakes"

Pale

Reputation score

....I think I'm in love. Sadly, not with Dogmeat.

EDIT:
(spelling errors ect.)
Or,
It's worth mentioning that I am not doing this because I think you work sucks.
it is truly a form of art, of beauty; and yet it is also something with a science behind it, a set of rules that can be followed to make the end product more perfect.
And "I wouldn't mid" has already been spotted.

When it comes to the Italics - I don't believe you need a conjunction after a semi-colon, if that makes any sense.

P

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

RK:
*cough*crappy, horrible word*cough* dude. ^_^;; I'm rather happy that you didn't point it out, since, as stated, everyone else have done so already. Besides, I think my use of the Knot and such works better for a quick, short ero-scene anyways. And if nothing else, I'll blame Radiation and rampant mutations. ;p
That's the other reason I didn't bother to look up the anatomy more than Wikipedia - changing it would screw with the story to more of an extent than I intended to. (hopes he misses it…)

Of you evil child-molester you. ;p To be honest, my morals are low enough to actually be capable of pulling that of-
DO IIIIIIT... DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIT!!

And the "Mutant ally" Simca mentioned, is Fawkes, of course, I'd have to bend some fluff to get that to work, since the fluff quite explicitly say that Super Mutants are Asexual/Genderless.
Simple solution: The super-mutants created using the original strain of FEV retained their gender, or at lest had some form of phallus - you super-mutant companion in Fallout 2 could have sex with prostitutes (just like you could). Only the ones created using the strain of FEV from MASSIVE F#CKING SPOILER! Vault 87 MASSIVE SPOILER ENDSlost their gender identifiers, so you can just say that Fawkes was a mutant created using the original strain (which also explains why all the other super mutants hate him, and why he is more intelligent than the other super mutants; original strain super mutants tended to be more able to get along with humans.

I've been thinking of doing it in a "Choose your own sex scene" kind of way, so that the player, when interacting with generic NPC's of opposite sex(or same sex if we go that far!), choose how they want to fuck them.
I offically declare this to be a good idea. Also, An idea I had; allow the player to go up to sleeping people and have sex with them/rape them. You could use it on enemies as well, making it like the 'Sandman' perk.

Also, for Host, I demand your MSN/Xfire! xP
Emessawhat? In all honesty, the only place I bother posting at on the interwebs - other than my uni's site and email, and one other forum for a small mod for a game - is here. Not counting memes, I've as much idea about normal Internet stuff as most people's parents.

Pale:
When it comes to the Italics - I don't believe you need a conjunction after a semi-colon, if that makes any sense.
On one hand, I'm inclined to agree with you in regards to the semantics. On the other, I prefer to keep it to stop from damaging the flow. 'and yet' has a flow typically associated with meandering on about a favourite topic when added to the end of 'it has X, has Y;'. It is a phrasing more suited for Ye Ol' English than for the current, 'modern' style of speech; I seem to slip into it when talking passionately about something. For instance, 'My beloved is belovely; (>.>*whistles*) she is calm, is beautiful; and yet, has a fierceness to her that the gods themselves could not stand before!' Of course, on the gripping hand, I needed a ',' after the 'yet' to make it work properly, so you did find a mistake.

Also, +rep to RK and Pale. Unfortunately no +3rep for Pale, since the system only lets me +rep once; I've decided to Retroactively make it +rep for finding a mistake - but only for the first mistake per post.

Edited for correct area reference. Also edited for correct grammar.

Last edited:
OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's the other reason I didn't bother to look up the anatomy more than Wikipedia - changing it would screw with the story to more of an extent than I intended to. (hopes he misses it…)
And I thank you for that. ^_^

DO IIIIIIT... DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIT!!
... o.o SOUND THE FUCKING ALARM, PEDOBEAR BREACH IN SECTOR EIGHT, PEDO-FUCKING-BEAR BREACH IN SECTOR FUCKING EIGHT! *Runs around flailing arms*

Simple solution: The super-mutants created using the original strain of FEV retained their gender, or at lest had some form of phallus - you super-mutant companion in Fallout 2 could have sex with prostitutes (just like you could). Only the ones created using the strain of FEV from MASSIVE F#CKING SPOILER! Vault 8 (or whichever one it was) MASSIVE SPOILER ENDS lost their gender identifiers.
While I trust you in knowing the fluff perfectly well, I must sadly say that this still doesn't change the fact Fawkes is a "Capital Wasteland" Mutant, and thus of the asexual sort, or did I misunderstand your post? o.o;;

I offically declare this to be a good idea. Also, An idea I had; allow the player to go up to sleeping people and have sex with them/rape them. You could use it on enemies as well, making it like the 'Sandman' perk.
... Goddamnit! D: I will see if I can get working on the Choose Your Own Fuck kinda thing at some point, and while I bet I am fully capable of making the "Sandman Fuck" possible, still doesn't change the fact it'll be more work on my part. ;_;

Emessawhat? + Additional Gibberish
Ah. Okay, Gotcha then. ;_; *Sadface*

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

...How the hell did this double post get here?

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

While I trust you in knowing the fluff perfectly well, I must sadly say that this still doesn't change the fact Fawkes is a "Capital Wasteland" Mutant, and thus of the asexual sort, or did I misunderstand your post? o.o;;
Ehheheh, yeah, I kinda forgot to finish that section. It was edited while you read it, I believe, and you must have posted as I edited... I think we both just ninja'd each other O.O;

...What the Fuck? MS word says 'kinda' is incorrect grammar because it's a 'non-Standard Word'.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

this thread is mean to moderators...