What's new

Announcement Fighting Rape Game [virus]

TyrannoSatan

Banned
Reputation score
Game picked up from a different forum and used to battle Raptor Jesus' Army of non-furries

Game is simple Fight using wasd keys to move spam space to hit
try to kill the mosters before they undress you and rape you and make you have monster baby.
Needs latest RPG maker game and Jap settings.

admin note: this has been reported as a virus

TReigh

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Rape Game

kay i downloaded it but what do i do with this file how do i run a .rar
there is no exe file here
help plz

Limecat

Banned
Reputation score

I am displeased with your use of capslock and lack of grammar in every above post.
To run .rar files, google Winzip, 7 zip, or just google to see what kind of fool you truly are.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

I am displeased with your use of capslock and lack of grammar in every above post.
To run .rar files, google Winzip, 7 zip, or just google to see what kind of fool you truly are.
SHUT THE FUCK UP U NOOB YOU THINK SOMEONE STUPID U GOT 1 POST YOUR THE SAME GUY ASS

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mike, first of all, there is a report button on each post. Second of all, given the context, all three people are the same person on three profiles. Third... Capslock is unnecessary.

Limecat

Banned
Reputation score

For what does one post mean? That I am but a newb? Yet who, good sir, is the newb who uses caps lock as cruise control for cool?
Did I ever say you were stupid? Nay, I simply said I disapproved of your comment's lack of grammar.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

Mike, first of all, there is a report button on each post. Second of all, given the context, all three people are the same person on three profiles. Third... Capslock is unnecessary.
Sorry Phoenix just mas I actually clicked this crap and I got a million pop ups of tabs and outlook express now I gotta scan my computer for viruses just to make sure :mad:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As a small note, I have reported posts #1, #2, and #4 as they likely all belong to the same person as they seem to be trying to support the authenticity of a link that in fact leads to a on.nimp.org viral site.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Would that be RJ's antichrist?

Limecat

Banned
Reputation score

In my defense, I replied to the second post inquiring how to run a .zip file, which to my knowledge, is not a crime, nor does it mean I am authenticating this link.

R

Ryka

This is a small community based on gathering of interest in fantasy. Sick as some sexual fantasies are to you, we are all in all, an innocent community. We do not need to be 'punished' by viral links and otherwise misleading information.

I apologize if I seem short with you but this forum is just not like what you seem to think.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Rape Game [virus]

*sigh* The thread title got my hopes up for no reason...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

It would seem so.

Lately there's been some guy attacking the site with that weird site name. Everyone should be careful of people with only a few posts, giving out links.
but there will always some people who just joined in a good term, to giving us real links to a game, won't it?

guess the best way is to wait for someone commenting on Tc's thread :D

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And there will always be really bored people who decide to virus/crash other people's computers for fun, who'll try to trick you into clicking the link they provide.

Logic rules over optimism.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Carter's okay though. He'd never give us a virus. : )

Reputation score

Hoho, I get tested quite often, though peanuts rarely carry anything contagious...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hoho, I get tested quite often, though peanuts rarely carry anything contagious...
*Reads statement*

I get tested quite often... peanuts rarely carry anything contagious...
tested ... peanuts rarely carry anything contagious...
tested ... peanuts
You have sex with peanuts... I'd need mind bleach, but I can't even come up with a mental image for that...