What's new

Fine print on Tentacle Farm/Ranch/Breeding Pit.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name:
How many do you not want to ride a day:
Hip Size: (To see how many tentacle births you can give a day.)
Bust Size: (If your above D cup, please do not come to this place, the tentacles become a little too fond of nipple stretching.)
Healthiness: (You better be chunky. Tentacles break Anorexoics.)
Favorite Tentacle: (Yes, what is your favorite tentacle)
Anal: (Do you want this?)

X___________________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0
I pledge not to sue the tentacle farm/ranch/breeding pit on the account of if I do, then I must give birth to an endless cycle of babies.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fine print on Tentacle Farm/Ranch/Breeding Print.

I shall stand in as lawyer for Wallpaper, although I do need to find the tentacles involved as both evidence and culprits.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wallpaper hasn't, from my reports, have had any sex yet.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, your information is out of date. She experienced a bout of tentacle rape in the cab ride over here.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Blinks and the shifts uncomfortably a bit and sighs.*

Was it the forum's tentacles? Or the rouge tentacles? Also, she never signed the contract yet.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I am led to believe that they are rouge tentacles. As such I am sure my client will wish to amend the contract to state she will only be raped by ranch tentacles.

(When Wallpaper gets back the reaction should be interesting)

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Nods self head and thinks for a moment.*

Well, how am I suppose to control rouge tentacles? I mean, are you asking for the ranch/farm/breeding pit investors and owners to enforce the local police force made up of Aika, nunu, and antiethical inquiry (I doubt it's even possible to do so.) which all keep rouge tentacles as pets?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Probably a good stout electrically-charged or barbed-wire fence should keep ferals off the ranch.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Blinks and says*

We have concrete walls with 4.55v Vulcan serenadors. Or huge ass tranq chain guns to keep the ranch tentacles in. The concrete walls are surrounded by inflatable female blow up dolls to ensnare the tentacles. Were trying to catch as many rouges as we can. What more can we put up? Also electricity causes some tentacles to explode in massive explosions so we try to use as little electrice fencing as possible.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe we can convince the town to line the main roads with barbed wire? I doubt many tentacles would want to get past that. They're a bit sensitive skinned and the wire would be a bit painful for them.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Shakes head*

No no. We want them in good condition. I mean, after all, were here to breed tentacles for pleasure and some of those rouge tentacles are master pleasurers. We don't want their pysches damaged. I mean look at wallpaper, she's trying to keep one of them inside of her even now. Any other ideas? Some of the master pleasurers only learn by pain...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I'm going to have to call you out on saying all tentacles are for pleasure. Some of the plant types produce some good fruits and only need sex with women to reproduce, while some of the really big ones can carry you around if you make a saddle for them.

Maybe you could train a breed of tentacles to hunt down nearby rouges and catch them?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Shrugs and looks at Phoenix bluntly*

This group has been trying to train certain tentacles to hunt the rouge ones. So far the reports have been.... messy to say the least with all the strewn tentacle parts. I mean, the hunter literally try to rape the other tentacle which causes friction like a slugs and they kill eachother while producing no off spring.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, for now I'd like to wait for my client to finish her activities and give her own statement.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The balif is amused ^^;

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahem, sorry for the lateness *finishes daubing away slime with an industrial-strength roll of paper towel before throwing it over her shoulder* Does the court have an extra pair of pants? Mine were ripped off on the way here. :X

And, um, somewhere to sit would be nice. Somewhere that isn't made of phallic objects if it pleases the court. What did I miss?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good your finally here. The only phallic seats that are left are pheonix's lap and or the bench made of writhing rubbing tentacles which you must sign the contract before hand otherwise your not allowed to sit there.... Also blame darkfire for the chairs he made them. Oni thankfully made the judges seat so all it has is bumps. You only missed a few points of discussion on capturing rouge tentacles like the one in your nethars. Also why are you complaining about the contract? It's completely voluntary to sign. I mean look at toxics!

Pssh, wuss, it's easy, watch.

Name: ToxicShock
How many do you not want to ride a day: 3 (4 on weekends)
Hip Size: 30
Bust Size: A
Healthiness: Umm, little on the thin side.
Favorite Tentacle: Drill or fluid transfer
Anal: Yes

X____ToxicShock________ Please sign here.

Terms 1.0
I pledge not to sue the tentacle farm/ranch/breeding pit on the account of if I do, then I must give birth to an endless cycle of babies.
Completely voluntary through he's getting egg's implanted up his ass for being a male. That's the only way males can birth unless we do an expensive operation to which he has to pay for himself.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, so I can get out of having to birth tentacle monsters for the forum if I just avoid the contract? :D Woot! *looks to Phe for confirmation and tentatively tries a chair*

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ooh, so I can get out of having to birth tentacle monsters for the forum if I just avoid the contract? :D Woot! *looks to Phe for confirmation and tentatively tries a chair*
My ranch tentacles Walpaper. You also need to watch out for the rouge tentacles. Were trying to contain them but failing horribly right now.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Rouge tentacles? Is that a pun? :D I was wondering why those big tumbling piles of monster attacking me were that blush shade of red... I thought it was natural vigor... but rouge?! Tsk tsk.

Mmmm, well, before I go signing any contracts, I wanna know if your ranch tentacles are top quality -- I won't be breeding with any second-class suckers!