What's new

ACT [ Finish Doll ] [ フィニッシュドール ] Emulis of the Valley of Magic / 魔法の谷のエムリス RE167037 RJ167037

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 魔法の谷のエムリス(ACT)

seein a censor ona sales pic is always a turnoff for me. its almost as bad as the peace sign pose after a girl gets gang raped.
Well, he have to put censors if the game is sold on Dlsite. Laws for ya.

Some artist/circle sometime sell uncensored versions outside of Dlsite but most of the time, the game is made to be only sold on dlsite sooo...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That blood looks a little 'thin', maybe she's anemic? Interesting choice for a guro-death though... seeing as losing your nipples isn't the least bit fatal :confused:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That blood looks a little 'thin', maybe she's anemic? Interesting choice for a guro-death though... seeing as losing your nipples isn't the least bit fatal :confused:
I like that idea though, it shows how weak the heroine was, it is a humiliating death, and shows how much the enemy outclassed her.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Public Service Announcement: The above mentioned game is horrible. You are free to experience this for yourself, but be warned that the game is just awful on every level possible.
Disagree, that game wonderful life is damn good.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in the hentai department its fine but the gameplay area is so much no.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in the hentai department its fine but the gameplay area is so much no.
Agree, it's just walk straight and attack.
Level design is just drop enemies. No platform, no trap or others.

Koonsoft game are better but still not that great in term of gameplay(only add up and down) when compare to other games(not other h-games).

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agree, it's just walk straight and attack.
Level design is just drop enemies. No platform, no trap or others.

Koonsoft game are better but still not that great in term of gameplay(only add up and down) when compare to other games(not other h-games).
I wonder why most of Hentai ACT side-scroller games developer that uses large sprites that basically fills about 30% of the window, almost always include so little gameplay mechanics in them, other than walk towards goal, while avoiding hazard with jumping or ducking, eliminating obstacles with one-kind of normal attack plus one-kind of special attack, and H-animations if grabbed by enemy. And it wasn't helping that most of the enemies are simply "Road Hazards" and triggers for H-animations, without contributions for a better gameplay at all. The large size of the sprites is not really a heavy influential limitation for exciting gameplay, right? :confused:

If it was me, the least i'll do is to include a rock-paper-scissor mechanic in the game, where the MC have three different type of attack and every enemies and obstacles can be one-shot-killed with their respective weakness attack type. This way, the enemies can contribute to the gameplay too beside being a H-animation triggers. Like for example an enemy that immune to any damage beside its weakness, an enemy who charges at you so quickly you always have to prioritize defeating them first, or an enemy whose changes its weakness each time it attacked not by its weakness. So basically, the gameplay is you have to perform the correct order of attack type combo to decimate enemies safely and efficiently, especially if they come in group.

And now for something not-totally unrelated.. :)

The width of the camera perspective (in other words the sprite's size) is very important, especially for games that intentionally doesn't have zoom features.

If the game is like a real-time war where you must commands hundreds of units, then it is best if the Camera Perspective is wide, so you can observe a lot at once.

If the game is like a action platformer or beat-em up, then i think the best Camera Perspective is where the playable char sprite's size is about 10-15% of the window's size. Example of this is the Megaman and Megaman X series. Your Virgin Invader is also a good example, saga55555.

If the game is like a side-view fighting games, then it will be best if the Camera Perspective's width are focused on the two fighters.

If the Camera Perspective is too narrow, player could be forced to focus only to the playable char and will having difficulties grasping the surrounding environment.
While if the Camera Perspective is too wide, player could lose focus of the game flow because of too many happenings on screen and/or a hard too see in-game beings.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Please enlighten me as to how that game could be anything close to good? My opinion its got horrid controls, no balance, and terrible gameplay. It is fine if you conditioned yourself to accept crap like that as a good game, and in all fairness if I had not played games that were far superior like the koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsoft stuff (not sure if i put in enough o's, correct me if i got it wrong) then I could possibly accept that wonderful life was a halfway decent game, but it is strictly inferior on every level to even angel girl much less shinobi or witch girl.

So I believe that playing a substandard game is probably best avoided if possible.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonsoft stuff (not sure if i put in enough o's, correct me if i got it wrong)

I think you only put half the required amount of o's

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Struggle of being an animator : having to be one of the few people who would say that this kind of animation is pretty basic.

Don't get me wrong, I like h-animations and stuff; this is no exception. It's just that it's not THAT amazing to look forward to. Although I do hope this turns out to everyone else's liking, judging by how past ACT games came out.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Struggle of being an animator : having to be one of the few people who would say that this kind of animation is pretty basic.

Don't get me wrong, I like h-animations and stuff; this is no exception. It's just that it's not THAT amazing to look forward to. Although I do hope this turns out to everyone else's liking, judging by how past ACT games came out.
Haha.. i hope me, and maybe others, doesn't look that hungry and desperate for good ACT games.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guro is clearly a turn off, but the animation really looks dynamic and good!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think Koooooooonsoft (The maker of Witch Girl and Shinobi Girl, i don't remember how many o they have) is for now the only developer who understand the correct formula for making an enjoyable ACT (Side-scroller) game with large sprites.
For a quick time waster, the old Demon Girl was always pretty fun. (I guess this site agrees based on our user titles!) It (and I guess its predecessor Jungle Girl) seem to be the forerunners of the modern "large sprite move right" ilk of games. There's a difference between a quick flash game you play for a bit of fun and something that you want to invest a bit of time into, though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Humm... I don't know how you peeps even managed to get any content from this game, but hey ... I guess good job on that.
I figure I'll just wait for the full game to come out and give it another try.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Generally it's the art and subject that grabs people's attention at the start. Anything else further than that is just secondary decision. lol

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

actually this blog hasn't even been updated in months. I don't think this will be coming out.

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually this blog hasn't even been updated in months. I don't think this will be coming out.
Damnit! I was actually looking forward to this one. Seems pretty good compared to the most recent ACT's that came out. Release date says January so maybe there's still hope.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well the last blog post may have been from July of last year, but the day it was announced on the DLsite was in November, just two months ago. No need for a pessimistic outlook just yet.
I'm waiting for this one to come out as well. I got my eye on this one and the other one made by the author that did depravia coming out this month too. Besides, it's not like waiting for this game is the only thing I have to do in my life.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dammit. Seeing a new post made me think it was released. Hope it releases soon so the author can take my money.