What's new

ACT [ Finish Doll ] [ フィニッシュドール ] Emulis of the Valley of Magic / 魔法の谷のエムリス RE167037 RJ167037

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔法の谷のエムリス(ACT)

Well the last blog post may have been from July of last year, but the day it was announced on the DLsite was in November, just two months ago. No need for a pessimistic outlook just yet.
I'm waiting for this one to come out as well. I got my eye on this one and the other one made by the author that did depravia coming out this month too. Besides, it's not like waiting for this game is the only thing I have to do in my life.
oh okay I guess... Hopefully this isn't a dead end.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dungeon & Maid has large sprites, and the gameplay for that game is great.
Exactly, that is a good example a game that strikes a decent enough balance of good gameplay and good h-content.

TBH, though, as much as I think the "lol koonsoft are the only people who know how to make non-pixel blob action h-games" comments are a bit much since they were p bare bones gameplay-wise, I think a good amount of the discourse people have with these things not being good ENOUGH is that ACTs (Or anything that isn't a VN or an overglorified still CG collect-a-thon for that matter) is depressingly rare to find, making it even more frustrating for people when they realize it's not as good as it appeared to be.

For me, however, that means my standards are pretty damn basic, as amazing ACTs are even rarer than decent/good ones, so I try not to get my hopes up too high.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog updated. Saying around late Feb/early March for the release date.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That slime animation is so tempting.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DAMN you weren't lying.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a new gif on the blog. He also said the game's completion will take about another month, and he's really sorry. However, he's trying to put up a trial soon!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well at least it's not dead in the water. I'd rather have delays than dead projects. And also, a trial soon? That sounds pretty nice. Wonder if it'll come out before or after the game does.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well at least it's not dead in the water. I'd rather have delays than dead projects. And also, a trial soon? That sounds pretty nice. Wonder if it'll come out before or after the game does.
I would think it'll come out before the actual game does, not only because of how the creator expressed his apology, but also especially because the game as of Sept 27th, 2015, was apparently 72% completed.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The author did a new line art on his blog. Also, using google translate, I think that they said that they're going to try to get the trial out late next month. Probably.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game should be out soon ( early next month! )

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like it's already the end of the month and still no trial. I guess he either cancelled the early trial or delayed it again.

Update: yep, dlsite expected release date is now changed from late May to TBD. There's so many planned h-games with good art on my list that get delayed just as reaches their previous deadline.

7/26: And so the wait continues. I remember seeing the planned release date as July, but now it's back to TBD. No blog posts since March so no real updates on progress yet.

8/11: DLsite planned release is now September. Though I guess it really doesn't mean anything at this point. Especially since there's still no blog update.

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's alive.

Based on Google Translate (and my my low deciphering skill), he's sorry about the delay and currently in production. He's aiming to release this month, depending on the result of the animation he's working on.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He's alive.

Based on Google Translate (and my my low deciphering skill), he's sorry about the delay and currently in production. He's aiming to release this month, depending on the result of the animation he's working on.
I don't mean to be the cynical weasel of this group but...
hopefully the gameplay is as good as his animations.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reading the description, it features more gore than I want to deal with (it says she gets beheaded... do not want)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Reading the description, it features more gore than I want to deal with (it says she gets beheaded... do not want)
I can't seem to find anything about beheading, is Google Translate improperly translating? It lists stuff like slashing and nipple cutting but no beheading.

If it's true, then I find that really odd. Even in games with heavy ryona/gore, I don't think I've ever seen beheading. It will probably be only for one scene at most so I wouldn't want to pass off a game with this level of art because of one bad scene.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's one long delay. Hopefully this won't end up a haphazardly thrown together game.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some new animations were posted, along with some lines about the demo (Google-sama isn't very clear about that part). Man those look great, hope it only gets better from here.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some new animations were posted, along with some lines about the demo (Google-sama isn't very clear about that part). Man those look great, hope it only gets better from here.
checked the author's post. he/she wanted to release the trial version asap, but it's getting delayed due to adding more animations and some programming issues.
welp, that website's saying the product is almost 95% done, at least.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an update on the dev blog with a sample of HCG.

Attachments

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

checked the author's post. he/she wanted to release the trial version asap, but it's getting delayed due to adding more animations and some programming issues.
welp, that website's saying the product is almost 95% done, at least.
The website just got updated today with some new animations.

It looks like the developer is planning to release a demo within the next week or so.