What's new

ACT [ Finish Doll ] [ フィニッシュドール ] Emulis of the Valley of Magic / 魔法の谷のエムリス RE167037 RJ167037

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 魔法の谷のエムリス(ACT)

So confused, people said this game was fluid. In the trial at least, the pauses between the frames makes it look like something out of Diablo II

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the game does run smoothly but its clear that the animations are played at 15 FPS or less. On some animations its probably like 10 FPS. Basically the artist didnt draw enough frames for the animations.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The blog has had two more updates
Even the sound-effects and grunts by the enemies in the video are the exact same as in JK Hazard, and I've never heard these sounds in any other game. The slow gameplay, the structuring of the blog and the main menu, even the slow screen-transition that looks exactly the same as in JK Hazard basically confirms to me that this is by the same guy who programs for pinkbananasoft aka. those who "work" on Tiara Fantasia. Too many coincidences and similiarites piling up. Not that it matters, but it may explain why Tiara Fantasia is taking so long.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even the sound-effects and grunts by the enemies in the video are the exact same as in JK Hazard, and I've never heard these sounds in any other game. The slow gameplay, the structuring of the blog and the main menu, even the slow screen-transition that looks exactly the same as in JK Hazard basically confirms to me that this is by the same guy who programs for pinkbananasoft aka. those who "work" on Tiara Fantasia. Too many coincidences and similiarites piling up. Not that it matters, but it may explain why Tiara Fantasia is taking so long.
I guess it's just hard for me to believe. Like why they would make another game while working on a current one, let alone making another developing blog. Plus if you're going to make the argument of the gameplay being the same, then one could easily argue that the games that are like Shinobi/Witch Girl are all made by Koooonsoft. Sorry, I just don't understand it the way you do. I won't argue it anymore.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Animation and game aren't fluid. i have no pleasure to play.

It's sad because GIF and art are great but sound and animation dont follow.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He finally completed the game so it should be out soon.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game make me remember game with Fire Mage girl help princess but with better game play :rolleyes:
Still hope that game play not suck.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, since this thread is a little active again, I just wanted to say that you guys might remember the enemy that cuts the main character's nipples off. Well, if you were wondering if there was going to be more blood/gore in the game, from some of the author's previous posts and with the new video demo on their blog as well, the same enemy can cut her in half vertically. It's censored, and it's not nearly as gory as some other games such as the Splatter series or Blood Rush. I don't know if there are any more enemies that can kill you like that, but I just thought I'd let you guys know about this one.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I understand of the last blog entry (thanks to google translate, obviously), the game should be out in the next few days since it was approved from dlsite :D

poporing1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@UnexpectedTwist

From the video demo
Apparently there'll be an option to disable gore

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game will be out tomorrow (18/11)! :D

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I can buy this game or Pokemon tomorrow? This is a really tough choice. Actually who am I kidding? Pokemon obviously.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I can buy this game or Pokemon tomorrow? This is a really tough choice. Actually who am I kidding? Pokemon obviously.
Well, you can probably get the game today, cause the dlsite likes to update around 8-9pm central time over here, and it'll already be tomorrow for the site when it updates, so you can play this game today, and then pokemon tomorrow. Or that's the plan I'm gonna try to do.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wanna get turned on while playing a game? get this...
Wanna play pokemon like everyone else with long as heck content go pokemon :D

"choiiiceeesss*

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very nice, can't wait to try it out.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Cough* as *Cough*

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

7 pages of comments that I don't want to read through, but I noticed some of the first comments were concerned about the guro.

Pretty sure I read in the ad that it's an option you can toggle off.