Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hell's Vacation Resort (Grave)

"Nervous and suspicious... Don't feel too bad~" she giggled as she seemed to be able to read how he was feeling. "For a human, that's actually a pretty good of a response to meeting a demon. You have nothing to fear. I have no intention of letting you be harmed. And you may choose your servants however you like. If one is too violent or too soft, you may be arranged with a servant who is more suited to you. Sit back, and enjoy my vacation resort, Grave," she instructed him. "This is your time to relax after all that's happened. Try to forget your worries for a time. And instead of an intimidating demon, I'd rather you think of me..." Her grin widened,

"... As your friend~"

Wrapping her arm around his shoulder, she gestured her arm in a given direction with a smile on her face, one that revealed a pair of sharp fangs, "Shall we go to the bath and fix your clothes up? Once you are here for a while, your nervousness will gradually fade, I promise. You will forget any worry you had of any ill fate that might befall you. And you might get to enjoy a romantic night with the lady of the house herself~" she cooed, winking one of her red eyes at Cynder in a flirtatious manner.

Meanwhile, Club's eyes were closed. And the air around her seemed to warp as heat radiated off of the goblin's enraged body. Rather than Grave, it seemed she was more likely to burn the whole mansion down.

Leading him along with her arm around his shoulder, they came to the bath, and the changing room that led to it. Sounds of talking and giggling were heard on the other side, along with splashing. "Sounds like they're having fun~" Luna giggled.

Stepping into the changing room, Grave saw four long, large shelves for storing one's clothing, two on either side of the room, and two in the middle. Envy took advantage of the split, and used the cover of the middle shelf to have some privacy from her brother's eyes. While Luna led him to the left, she went to the right, with Club following behind him. "You peek, you die." Envy said simply as she began to change.

Opposite Envy, Luna and Club seemed to care not for the male next to them as Club was quickly naked, putting her light wear into the shelf, with Luna next to him, slowly undressing in a very much erotic fashion. Eagerly wondering if he would look at her body slowly revealing itself, Luna watched Cynder, waiting for his eyes to look her way. The red rubies that held her clothes together came off with an audible snap. Slowly peeling her black silk clothes from her chest, she revealed her supple pair of pale breasts, and slightly toned abdomen. Her nipples, a pale color of pink, were small and delicate. From the steam of the bath clouding the room, she appeared like a ghost, her skin a soft, creamy pale color. It seemed she was very eager to impress him with her body.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Well excuuuuuse me, miss.' Grave thought bitterly, still tense. 'But relaxing around YOU seems to be a very, very bad idea.' He resolved not to let his guard down, especially not around Luna. It didn't take much to figure out her tactic: she wanted to bait him with a show of kindness and seduce him. Her actions, words and casual ease with which she put her arm on his shoulders was proof enough (the last action made him shiver a little - the half-blood wasn't used to such casual contact, and Luna was not someone to be trusted). He had to admit, though, the demon knew what she was doing. He really wanted to relax and get his bearings together - the last few days went too fast, too much has happened, and in his ignorance and panic he made several critical errors. And Luna was a rather... Alluring sight. However, any thoughts of sleeping with her quickly went out of Grave's head as he felt, almost physically, the rage that Club was radiating. 'Oh HELL NO lady, I would like to live thank you very much.'

Cynder walked in silence, feeling more or less at a loss of words. Eventually, the group reached the baths, which were occupied from the sound of things. If he understood Luna's words correctly, he was about to meet the servants... And he could choose from them if he desired. The young man let out a sigh. Fighting he could deal with. Sure, it's been years since he trained seriously and his skills with blade were rusty. His magic was weak, without a doubt, and he had little idea how to use it efficiently - or even use at all. But at least a battle was a straightforward affair - beat your enemy before he beats you, simple as that. He was not used to Luna's brand of mental warfare, though, and even if he could notice the obvious dangers, he was quite sure that he was out of his depth here. 'F***ing bunch of f***ing idiots ruining my f***ing childhood and making me miss out on f***ing social experience... I never would have thought this could bite me in the ass like that.'

With a feeling of resignation, Grave began to undress, somewhat slowly. He was conscious of the presence of females in the room and while Club wasn't much of an issue, Envy and Luna were. Especially the latter - the former was unlikely to peek on him and whatever comments she might make would be insulting, something he was beginning to get used to. Hopefully she had a wide choice of insults to choose from, otherwise he'd have to learn how to tune her out completely, and fast. The half-blood did his best to keep his eyes away from Envy's side, which meant he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of what Luna was doing. He quickly averted his gaze once he did notice, his face getting red. He had a distinct feeling that Club would bludgeon him to death if he looked. The fact that Luna had a magnificent body he tried to and couldn't quite ignore made the whole ordeal tantalizing. 'That's it. As soon as Valencia and Roy clear the building, I'm grabbing those two and running as fast as I can, everything else be damned.'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Exactly as he suspected, Club was not pleased with the situation. And Luna's enticing beauty was a bit much for a young man such as him to endure, unable to help but blush. Seeing this, Club knew all too well what he was doing, and in response, she stood in front of him, and leaped upwards onto his shoulders, blocking his eyesight with the front of her crotch. "What's with that blush!? Gwave blushes at vampire lady but ignores Club!? You can look at Club's pussy all you want, and you...!" she growls angrily, yanking Cynder's head around, causing him to become unbalanced and tumble from her actions, unable to see where he was going. "STUPID, STUPID GWAVE! Look at Club if you want to see naked girl!" she shouted.

Cynder's face-full of Club's crotch came to an end when he bumped into someone smaller than him, that particular someone perhaps very obvious. Tripping on her feet, Grave fell, Club slipping off of his face and landing on the ground nearby, as he'd find himself laying on top of Envy, with only a pair of black panties on, and the bra she intended to put on laying on the ground, one of it's strings in her hand. Her face blood red, she stared silently to the ceiling.

"... Off..." she whispered. "... Get off..." she repeated.

"... GET OFF!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, fury in her tone. And once Grave would of course remove himself, she turned her slender back to him, and quickly tied the bra onto her chest to cover her small breasts. With a deep breath, she stood up, her back still facing him. Looking away from him, she began to speak, her tone soft, "... It was not your fault... I'll forgive you, this time only..." she told him slowly. Right after saying that, she began walking away towards the pool. Her blond hair flowed behind her as she stepped elegantly away from the scene Club had created.

... Only for the string connecting them to give a tug, and pull Envy back, causing her to fall backwards onto her behind with a high pitched yelp of surprise.

Luna secretly giggled from where she remained during the scene, the strap of her one piece snapping as she applied it to her body. 'Perhaps a newfound maturity? Or perhaps...?' she looked to Grave with curiosity.

Sniffling, Envy turned violently, and began pulling on the string angrily, "I hate this fucking thing!!!" he growled, even putting it into her mouth to try and bite off the thing that embarrassed her in such a way.

Luna smiled knowingly, blushing at Cynder from where she observed on the side, '... The latter,' she confirmed to herself, before stepping out, and walking up to Grave with a smile. Now wearing her swimsuit, Cynder no longer had to worry about seeing her naked. However, the black swimsuit that covered nearly her whole body was rather skin tight in such a way that she might as well be naked. Her nipples especially were easily seen sticking out from her chest.

"Going out naked is fine, but wouldn't you rather put on a swimsuit?" she asked him, giving Grave a playful wink. "The waters will naturally cleanse your body of all filth, so long as it touches your body. I prefer to wear a swimsuit because it's stylish," she giggled.

Once the embarrassing scene was finally over, Cynder, Club, and Envy stepped out into the indoor bath, led by Luna. "Welcome to our bath, everyone," she announced, presenting the scene of the bath to them with a sway of her arm. All in front of them was a grand scene of a couple dozen attractive beauties, each of them with devil tails of various shapes and sizes, all playing together, splashing water onto each other, and few simply relaxing in the water casually.

Turning to face Grave, Luna smiled at him. "Bathe yourself, Grave," she instructed him, "Don't worry about the girls. I've taught them to behave themselves when in the presence of a guest. With that being said, please take a dip into our rejuvenating waters, and enjoy yourself to your heart's content. Remember: This is hell's vacation resort, virtue does not exist here, so let loose and have some fun!" she encouraged him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's thoughts before Club smashed into him crotch-first could be summed up as 'huh?' - he expected all kinds of reactions, just not this one. Ignoring her bellowing, he quickly realized he should try to pry her off and calm her down somehow, but the goblin's angry yanking caused him to trip and fall on top of someone. As Club fell off his head, he quickly began to realize that there was only one person this small he could trip over. And as he stared at his sister, his face rapidly going from red to white, he couldn't help but think that the world just hated his guts. For a moment, he froze completely, forgetting about the magic binding and wondering just how painful his death would be. Finally, his sister's shouts reminded the half-blood he needs to get up. He frantically scrambled, nearly stumbling again as he returned to a vertical position, looking away from the pissed off demon. He expected her to lash out, hit him, curse him... Only to hear her forgive him. Completely suprised by this, he stared as she went to the baths, barely comprehending the situation anymore. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) for his confused sanity, it seemed her forgiveness was simply forced by the bond, which chose to remind the siblings of it's existence a moment later.

Cynder sighed, ignoring Envy's outburst despite the violent tugs he felt. He really began to question his judgement from earlier when he asked Cynthia about a method of binding his sister. His face was slowly adopting a depressed expression as he realized he essentially damned himself into dealing with two violent women, both obsessed about him in their own way, who couldn't stand not only each other, but a whole lot of other things as well. Tearing his eyes away from Envy's fit, he looked at Luna as she approached him, briefly noting that modesty was a concept alien to the demon if her swimsuit was any indication. He half-expected her to tease him about this. In a flash of alertness, he suddenly realized that she would probably inquire why the other girl was so mad about the leash - Envy's reaction pretty much buried their cover story. Trying not to show his sudden panic, he tried to think of a way to salvage the situation. Thus, he was caught off-guard when Luna merely pointed out the fact that he was naked. "Eh? Ah, right!" Red once again, this time from being embarrassed, he quickly looked around for some swimming trunks he could put on. Regrettably, she seemed to be the only sane person around, and how sad was that?

Following his host, Grave stepped into the baths, glancing around curiously. The place seemed quite nice, and the sight of so many beautiful girls was certainly welcome... Altough the fact that they were all demons ruined the picture a little. Turning his head to Luna, the half-blood listened to her instructions. "Yeah... Thanks." Moving over to the water, he decided that if he was stuck here for the time being, he might as well try to enjoy himself. He doubted they'd be able to fool anyone here about what was going on. Luna was probably well aware of everything, but went along out of amusement or practical reasons, maybe both. Besides, all this tension and bickering he had to put up with was starting to really grate on him, and he was seriously considering dropping the whole charade before reminding himself he needs to keep the appearance up as long as possible, or at least until Roy and Valencia clear the building. 'Or at least try to look the part...' He mused as he glanced at Club and Envy while he took a dip. He really needed to find a way to keep both of them under control. But more importantly, he had to figure out what was Luna's objective in all of this. He could leave the rescue itself to Valencia.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna twisted her lips at Grave following his response, "Grave, I know what you're thinking, but do you really believe putting on such a face and making it unbearably clear that you don't trust me will assist you in any way? I did not have this place built so that my guests would be immediately thrown into some dungeon." She leaned forward, and pointed a single finger between his eyes sternly, "Nor did I invite you to this bath as some indirect means of trapping you. I'm growing offended by your distrust, so please at least try to enjoy yourself a little bit?" she asked him with an impatient expression. She genuinely seemed upset with him. And without a further word, she turned her back to him, and dove into the water with a small splash.

Standing behind him, Envy was growing increasingly infuriated with the situation. The way Luna was unfalteringly obsessed with only talking with him was growing on her nerves. She had told her the situation, yet she only desired to speak with him. 'This is going the same as if he was in charge of the situation...' she thought to herself. Looking at Cynder her anger rose even more. 'And he's just standing there like an idiot! If that bird wasn't his caretaker, he would have been dead by my hand!' She clenched her fist, face growing red, 'Why does this have to be happening to me!? Fall into the shallow water and drown, you fool!' she cursed him.

"Gwave made pale lady mad." Club stated the obvious.

"Demons don't appreciate being told by the man they talk to that they are not pleased with them." Envy replied. "It's an insult to a demon's pride if any man they take upon themselves to provide pleasure refuses them, but simply being displeased also greatly upsets them." With that being said, Envy stepped forward, a few steps in front of Grave, just over the edge of the water. "If you're not going to take her up on her offer to enjoy her resort, then we might as well go with your previous plan," she announced, reminding him of his idea to burn the place down, "The end result will be the same."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. "Fine, I get it... You could have told me that earlier, though." Envy had a point, he had to admit. Luna did seem rather annoyed by his attitude. He really didn't think that taking up that offer was a good idea, but... Perhaps he was wrong? It really didn't look he was in any immediate danger. "Shall we go in, then?" He asked, following Envy to the edge of the pool before jumping into the water. Something occured to him as he did so, and he turned his head towards his sister once more. "Oh, by the way. You acted like you've met her before. What's the story between the two of you?" Perhaps he could learn something about Luna from Envy. Maybe he'd even get a clue to her personality, likes and dislikes. This could come in handy when talking with his host. But for now, he'd have to stop being an ungrateful guest and genuinely try to relax.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy let out a sigh, making a small splash as she entered the pool bath as well, and taking a seat near some steps to relax in the water. After splashing some water onto her face with her hands, she looked back up at Grave to regard his question, "Luna and I don't have the history you might've assumed from our exchange earlier," she began to explain, "In Hell, as Envy, I'm one of the most influential figures. I'm one of the Cardinal Sins, so that basically means that everyone knows who I am." she said with what seemed to be a bit of pride.

"Did that girl over there say she was Envy?" a distant voice from a succubus announced. "Eh? No way!" the other replied, while Envy only sat in place, face completely red with anger. She seemed to be trying to use her hair to attack the two succubi, but was unable to.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sat down a short distance away from Envy, giving her space. She seemed to be a bit calmer now, reacting better than he expected. It was probably because of the water - it really felt quite nice. Letting himself loosen up a bit, the half-blood processed the explanation he was given. It was somewhat suprising (and morbid) to hear that his sister had such a high position in Hell. His curiosity raised, he considered asking another question. However, before he could voice it, he realized that someone apparently heard their conversation. For some reason, being recognized seemed to upset Envy. The young man raised an eyebrow, puzzled. She seemed rather fond of the fact that she was such a prominent figure. So why was she so angry now? Was being popular a problem in Hell? Nah, couldn't be. Otherwise, she wouldn't sound so proud about it. Did she believe those two doubted her? From what Cynder had seen on the off chance he visited a settlement during his travels, they sounded a lot like young girls sharing rumors, nothing really troubling. Or was she angry because she was in such a humiliating position, bound to him? Yeah, that was probably that. Deciding to leave his sister alone to avoid provoking her further, Grave let himself simply linger in the water, taking a look at the succubi and trying to locate Luna.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It did not take long to find Luna. Propped up on the steps across the water, her red eyes looked back at his when he looked to her. Smoothing some kind of oil over her skin, Luna smiled at Grave warmly, giving him an inviting wave of her hand, before finishing with her leg, and diving into the water, quickly swimming her way over to him, before splashing up next to him, smiling at him with intent. "You were looking for me?" she cooed knowingly. "Here I am~ How might I make your experience more pleasurable?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Perhaps acting in a manner that is less likely to make Club explode from jealousy at one point would be a good start.' Grave wasn't exactly sure whether he wanted to talk with Luna - he was not the most talkative person even on a better day and he had no idea what to talk about. Still, he couldn't help that she was here - and was it really such a bad thing? Deciding to roll with it, Cynder glanced around, looking for a topic to chat about and kill some time, preferably in a nice and civil manner - and to check whether the little goblin was getting angry. Slowly, he was coming to the conclusion that he was the most responsible person of the trio, barring moments when he wasn't thinking things through and Envy was. "Ah, I just... Suppose we could talk for a bit." Not the best opener, he had to admit. Then again, he was caught off-guard by how... Eager Luna was to help him enjoy himself. It's as if he didn't even annoy her a few minutes ago. "If you don't mind me asking... Are all of those girls over there your servants? I didn't think there'd be so many of them."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave's worries about Club may be put to rest as he'd find the goblin casually drifting through the water, belly up, and eyes closed. She let out a moan of relaxation, so it wasn't that she was dead. Perhaps sleeping instead. Luna seemed to know this as well, and was clearly taking the open window to try and get closer to Cynder. Giggling, she shook her head at his question, "No, they are simply guests staying here, just like you. The amount I'd have to pay so many girls, demons even... I'd go bankrupt~!" she announced.

Swimming around, she positioned herself next to him, not making direct contact, but simply remaining close. She was giving him some space. "My staff count hardly goes into the double digits. A dozen counting myself. Well..." she giggled, "With one new recent addition, anyway..."

Even after just giggling, she suddenly frowned, and turned to Grave. "I won't lie, Grave, my whole plan here is to encourage you to see my kind in a different light. Look at where you are. In a pool, surrounded by demons. It'd be a silly thing to say that you were feeling threatened, when no one is attacking you." She smiled, "Demons aren't as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. We used to suck the souls right out of human beings, yes, but that was back then. You know what the worst crime we can be committed for is? Seducing men and women. And human beings do that to each other often enough, and for worse reasons than why we do it, so who's the real demon?" she asked Cynder.

"Trust me, Grave," she told him, before taking a seat on a nearby set of steps, "Come sit in front of me, and let me give you a personal massage from the manager of Hell's Vacation Resort, free of charge~" she offered him with a kind, and sexually alluring smile.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Well, that's one problem out of the way, I suppose...' Grave raised an eyebrow as he watched Club float. A bit unexpected, but perhaps not an unusual sight when it came to the little girl. Turning his attention back to Luna, he listened to her, glad that he managed to strike up a conversation. It seemed that the resort was really popular if what the succubus said was true. On top of that, she was probably a fairly prominent demon, at least locally, if she had several other succubi at her command... Assuming that all of her servants were demons. Cynder briefly wondered what, or rather who, she meant when mentioning the "recent addition". His host seemed rather amused for some reason and he doubted it was a coincidence. Perhaps he could look into this later.

Before he could ponder this any further, Grave was suprised by a rather sudden change in Luna's mood, reminding him of her earlier displeasure. However, it seemed she merely decided to be honest with him, something that suprised him even more. He carefully listened to her words, considering them as well as her final offer before nodding. "Thanks. I could definitely use that." Truth be told, Cynder's back was most vocal in voicing it's desire to get rubbed - altough his fight with Envy was a dream, his bout with the arachnes wasn't and he took a painful, if not very dangerous blow and could still feel some aftereffects in his muscles. Sitting in front of Luna, his back turned to her, he relaxed and let her do her thing. This position had one advantage he could use - namely, she couldn't see his face and the frown that set in as he took time do think over what he was told by the demon.

To her credit, Luna's confession of her intent was something that earned her a plus in Grave's book. He liked when people were honest about their intents and such a personal, frontal approach was something he approved of. However, it'd be a lie to say that he was swayed by her arguments. While he was willing to admit his initial attitude was a result of carrying a prejudice against Luna's kind, Cynder was far from liking demons. Regardless of what anyone would say, they were soul-sucking creatures of immense power who didn't hesitate to corrupt things around them if the resort's surroundings and Envy remark about conquest were any indication. Granted, perhaps they weren't any worse than humans, as they desired the same thing that many humans did, but they were far stronger and as a result, far more dangerous. Even if their methods were no worse than those of a mortal, the scale was greater. And to be entirely honest, even being on the same level as most humans in terms of malice was not a good thing as far as the half-blood was concerned.

What really bugged Grave, though, forcing him to silence himself before he snorted while listening, was Luna's claim that they merely seduced people. Did she really expect him to fall for that, when a living proof of how reality really looked was right in front of his eyes? Envy was a pretty good indication how cruel and spiteful her kind could get. And he knew enough to be reasonably certain that his kind, the Echidna, were wiped out by denizens of Hell in an invasion and possibly tortured as well. If they were willing to go that far, what would stop them from going even further? No, Cynder was not sympathetic towards the demons one bit, and still believed that being conquered by them would be bad for all inhabitants of the island. If Luna and Envy were to be considered typical demons, then their kind was probably driven by desires, whether they wanted to kill someone or achieve other goal, and that they were willing to expend considerable effort to get what they wanted. On top of that, they didn't hesitate to flaunt their power or wealth, making him pretty certain they firmly believed in "might makes right". Not someone he'd like to side with, but not someone who should be carelessly angered either.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna hummed as he sat in front of her. Her face was neutral as he sat on the step lower than the one she was sitting on. "I suppose it's true that there have been some crimes committed by our species," she answers right after Grave's thought on the subject, as if she knew what he was thinking. But she didn't act as if she revealed anything startling like, 'I can read your mind!' or anything of the sort. She continued on speaking without even regarding the fact that she heard his thoughts. "But just like men, there have been some males who've caused great fatalities among mamono. Should I assume you intend something horrible towards me, such as murder?" she asked him, before laughing. "Of course not. For one, it would be unfair, right? Just as there are humans who do terrible things, there are also those who can coexist, and talk with each other, like you and I are doing right now."

Her hands reached out, and gently took his shoulders, gently kneading her thumbs into the muscles connected to his neck, while still applying pressure. "I do want to have sex with you, Grave," she said calmly, as if stating that the sky was blue. "You seem like someone who appreciates when someone is blunt, so I won't pull any punches." she stated, before smoothing her hands back and forth along his shoulders, reaching down occasionally so splash some of the oddly pure water onto him. "But you also seem like someone who's irresponsible, and doesn't have a clue what they're doing, or why they're doing it. Watching you for the past while, mainly your spout with Envy, I learned that you really don't have your head screwed on right," she lectured him, and gathered water into a bucket to pour it over his hair as if to make her point.

Her hands dug into his scalp, the purifying water removing the oils in his hair, and making his hair feel fresher than before the more she massaged his head. "Even us demons have direction. We know what we want, and most of us are smart enough to get what we want without too much of a fuss... Mind those that actually do want a fuss to occur." she added, before her hands moved back down, and began making smooth, gentle circles along his back. "Someone like you though... You've just been going along with what others tell you, right? Thing is, I'm not here to be that person. I'm not here, talking with you, to tell you what you have to do. You're someone who's very special to the world, and in my own ideal world, you'd stay here, and become my husband..."

With emphasis on that, she leaned in, her breasts squishing against his back with a lewd sensation, while her hands began to rub along his chest and belly. "I don't want to lock you in a cage... I just want you to know both sides to the coin. I don't want to feel like someone like you, who could turn this whole world upside down, had no idea that a different life was waiting for him..."

Her hands stopped moving for a moment, as she leaned in, and whispered into his ear, "And did you ever think... That the Crow Tengu might have been using you for her own benefit?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

As Luna seemed to casually agree with his mental assessment of demons - part of it, anyway - Grave felt the familiar sensation of a twitch developing near his left eye. Was every single monster girl around him some kind of freaking mind reader? Or was he just that transparent? It was like talking with Cynthia - both women seemed to know what he's thinking as soon as he thought that, or even sooner. This was getting somewhat annoying. Cynder tried not to react when Luna suggested he might intend to kill her, even though he did take it as a barb aimed at him. He had to admit, she was making some good points... Or at least it sounded like good points. He had yet to see any proof of the fact succubi and humans could coexist, save for being treated like a guest instead of prey. There were certainly others that weren't so lucky.

Grave began to relax a bit once Luna began to work, the tension in his muscles going away. She seemed to be quite skilled, applying the right amount of pressure to his body. Of course, she didn't stop talking either. Cynder noted that this time, she was going all out, speaking with all the directness and subtlety of a hammer to the face. Her desire to sleep with him aside - something that was probably really common among monster girls - she pointed out all of his flaws. He had to admit - he had no idea what to do or why, no real purpose. And considering how his decisions turned out for him thus far, he was doing a lousy job of trying to adapt to what was suddenly expected from him. As Luna washed him, the half-blood mulled over her final observation - he was just doing what others told him, rather than trying to figure out what to do himself. This was something he was beginning to feel sore about.

Grave's face quickly got red as he felt Luna's breasts pressed against his back, her hands now around him. He couldn't say he shared her sentiments, as tempting as her words sounded. Trying to get his mind off the thought of being her husband - an idea he wasn't comfortable with, as he didn't feel he could trust her yet - he desperately latched onto two parts of her speech, trying his best to focus on them and not the sensations he was feeling. Was she exaggerating his importance to the world, or was there really something he didn't know? Would he really have so much power as a king? Or was there something else? Cynthia mentioned something about his being "chosen", but Cynder had no idea what it really meant. So far, he noticed nothing special about himself. He resolved to learn more whenever he got an opportunity.

As Luna leaned in further, whispering, Grave slowly exhaled. Somehow, she could make even something so simple seem enticing. Turning his head a bit to try and catch a glimpse of her, the half-blood wondered what to say. He had to admit, it'd be foolish to think that Cynthia didn't have a stake in all this. She could easily manipulate him, too. He considered that possibility, but didn't really do anything about it. Perhaps that was a big mistake... On the other hand, Luna could be simply trying to sway him. There was a possibility that she was quite the manipulator as well - after all, if the two of them shared one trait, namely that damned ability to read Cynder like a book, perhaps there were more similarities? This could, however, be a chance to hear something interesting. "It... Crossed my mind. You've heard something recently, perhaps? Aside of my quarrel with my sister, of course..." He whispered back, if a bit dryly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Asides from the obvious fact that demons, humans, angels, and even some monster factions are all at war with each other?" she replied to Grave while her hands began moving again, massaging his front while her breasts slid along his back as she adjusted back and forth to rub him, her left hand dipping a bit too deep, and getting close to his crotch. "The crow herself has stepped into the angelic gates. The Crow Tengu is one race that will only lose their appearance and lust once the demons are destroyed, so of course she'd side with the angels. In the end, everyone's looking out for their own best interests," she stated matter-of-factly.

Without warning, her hand slowly dipped down past the waistline of his swimming trousers, and her hand palmed his genitals in a gentle grip. Her mouth was next to his ear, her warm breath washing over the side of his face, before her tongue extended outwards to lick the opening to his ear canal. "I've got my own interests too... And they're fortune and sex. Both of these things apply to you," she whispered to him, while he felt a powerful sexual tingle coming from her hand as she began to rub his quickly hardening length in his trousers. "Be mine for just a night, Grave. Then you decide who you would rather trust."

With that, she kissed him on his cheek, before standing up, and leaving his side, stepping a good ten feet away, before turning back, and giving him a wink, "That's as far as I'll go, the rest is up to your consent. I hope you enjoyed the massage, Grave," she said, before diving into the water, and swimming to another side of the pool, amongst a group of succubi.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's face turned a rather interesting shade of scarlet as Luna continued the "massage". She was already going further than he would have liked, but he didn't interrupt her. He was too curious about what she wanted to say. He was not sure, however, if letting her do as she pleases was such a good idea. She was quickly moving from simple caressing to outright foreplay, quickly getting him aroused despite his wishes. And just as quickly as she started, the demon stopped and left him to join the other succubi. Sitting still for a short moment, Cynder finally sighed, feeling both relief and a hint of disappointment before returning to his original spot, dunking his head in water once to clear it as he sat down to consider everything.

If Luna's words were true, it seemed that the situation on the island was much more complicated than he previously thought. This could bring all sorts of problems with it, but that was a thought for another time. Grave was more interested about the second bit of information. Luna implied that the crow tengu were originally different beings, and if the destruction of demons was necessary to return them to their former state, it probably meant they were cursed somehow... Interesting. Perhaps he could get the story out of Cynthia later, assuming she'd talk with him after his blunder. Right now, Cynder had a more pressing concern - should he give Luna what she wanted? He didn't know her intentions, but doubted she was worth his trust. Unfortunately, if he refused to side with her, she could take it badly. He'd have to find an excuse to leave as soon as Valencia managed to get Roy out of here. Perhaps if he slept with Luna, she'd be more inclined to believe he would side with her... But how could he accomplish that while Envy was attached to him by that goddamn leash? He slowly began to suspect that Cynthia was a lot more vindictive that he thought.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Grave took his former seat and began to mull over his thoughts, Envy snuck up behind him, and planted a foot against the back of his head to splash his face into the water. "I'm quickly growing sick of that stupid expression," she said to him, before drawing her foot back, only intent on letting him drown for a moment. But she was still not finished, as she gripped the leash of their shared collar, and tugged back on it to yank his head back to look up at her. Her expression was a bit odd, and if he wasn't so out of touch with his social life, he would perhaps identify jealousy on her face, but that could easily be mistaken for simple rage.

"Do you always let whatever woman passes you by do as they please with you?" she asked him with an angry expression.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave wasn't exactly done with his silent contemplation, however before he could form another thought, he was rudely interrupted by a foot to the head. His head forced into the water, he didn't really have time to react, as his contact with reality was rather weak while he was focused on his own musings. Before he really started to panic, though, he felt the pressure disappear, allowing him to raise his head above water and catch a breath before he was forced to look at his annoyed (which seemed to be a default mood for her) sister. Sighing, Cynder gave her a rather cold stare as he composed a calm response - he felt that simply saying the first thing that came to his mind, while probably much more satisfying, would only make things worse. "And you suddenly care? I thought the only thing you wanted was to murder me. Besides, you really think that Luna would give up if I said no? As much as I'd rather avoid her, I'm not sure if that's a viable option." Another problem was that, with his rather pathetic skills with magic and imperfect swordsmanship, he was an easy target to someone as powerful as the succubi. It was something that he found hard to accept.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asking her if she cared, in retrospect, perhaps was a bad idea. Her response to that was a slight twitch of her brow, and gritting of her teeth, before she shoved his face back into the water violently, "Who said I cared!? Drown in this pool, you bastard!" she shouted at him, before lifting her foot back up, and storming away from him, before the leash tugged on her again, yoinking her back into the water with a large splash, and a wave of laughter from the audience around them.

"They seem quite close," came an audible response from one of the demons watching them, a blond beauty with horns the curled back with her long hair, almost long enough to tickle the back of her shoulders.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave couldn't help but sigh as he noticed Envy's face change, making her look angry. Or at least, angrier than a moment ago. 'And I thought I had issues...' This was all he managed to think before he found himself underwater once again, fortunately only for a short while. He didn't hear everything his sister said, but managed to catch enough to get the message. As soon as he was free to raise his head above water, has turned to take a look at his sister once more. With a shrug, Cynder decided to let her leave. A mere fraction of a moment later, however, he felt a sharp tug as his collar pressed into his neck for a moment before the leash snapped back, treating him to a rather amusing sight - namely, the picture of his sister crashing into the pool. He did manage to resist laughing for two reasons - first, he found it less amusing than the others, partially because he was a part of the "accident". The second one? He was pretty damn sure his sister was going to blame him for this. The half-blood mowed closer to Envy, trying to check whether she sustained any injuries, ignoring the blonde demon's commment after casting a single glance at the succubus in question. How the Hell did open hostility and deadpan replies count as close relationship? He couldn't quite understand the logic.