What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

There are detailed instructions on how to port to Android and iOS on Tyrano's website (Android , iOS ), but like I said, no one's bothered to give it a go. More power to you if you figure it out for yourself.

Personally I do dev on Windows and don't have any need to run TF on my iPhone, so I've no reason to waste my time with it. I can see why some people might want to, though.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game have any endings besides the one where Sylvie dies?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, but it sounds as if you know that there will be some, is it confirmed?
Yes, Ray confirmed that there will be an endgame involving proposing to Sylvie, and that it will be the absolute last thing he adds into the game, at such time as he feels the rest of the game is 'complete'. Until that time, it will continue to be freeform as more and more features and content are added. :)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any condition to have her not wear a bra?
I swear I could do it before, but now I can't have her wear a summer dress and taking off the bra, and it's ugly :(

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you don't have the 'remove' button in the closet, it's because her lust value is too low. Increase it a tad and it'll come back.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, Ray confirmed that there will be an endgame involving proposing to Sylvie, and that it will be the absolute last thing he adds into the game, at such time as he feels the rest of the game is 'complete'. Until that time, it will continue to be freeform as more and more features and content are added. :)
Glad to know! Thank you.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Checked the last few pages and did I miss the 1.8.1 translation patch or is it just not out yet?

Edit: Scratch that. I'm an idiot

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you don't have the 'remove' button in the closet, it's because her lust value is too low. Increase it a tad and it'll come back.
Ah yeah indeed, thanks. I don't even understand how her lust returned to 0:confused:

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh.. I think I've missed a week. Anyways was the latest version translated already? From what I have skimmed its only a patch of some sort...

Also, I heard they replaced the picture scenes with animations, is this true?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ugh.. I think I've missed a week. Anyways was the latest version translated already? From what I have skimmed its only a patch of some sort...
It's always been a translation patch, and yes, the current version (1.8.1) is translated. Has been for weeks.

Also, I heard they replaced the picture scenes with animations, is this true?
No. All that happened was that the bonus animation that had been included as a GIF was rolled into the game. If you unlocked the Longing scene, you'll have an animated version of it by clicking the 'Extra' button in memories. That's all.

kururugikai

Reputation score

It's always been a translation patch, and yes, the current version (1.8.1) is translated. Has been for weeks.

No. All that happened was that the bonus animation that had been included as a GIF was rolled into the game. If you unlocked the Longing scene, you'll have an animated version of it by clicking the 'Extra' button in memories. That's all.
only "longing" scene got animated?

btw, how high is "very high" lust point for second nurse scene?
also, i heard that there is some code that if you type in on say box, then it can change the way she talk.
is it true?

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

only "longing" scene got animated?
Yes, it was the only one that he animated as a bonus. The game isn't intended to be animated fully (as implementing animation with all of the possible accessories and such in all of the scenes would be a nightmare).

btw, how high is "very high" lust point for second nurse scene?
Generally if your lust is over 250 you're considered 'very high'. The second nurse scene really relies the most on having denied Sylvie twice.

also, i heard that there is some code that if you type in on say box, then it can change the way she talk.
is it true?
Only if you are using the unofficial mod patch from 4chan.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got the new updated game 1.81 from a torrent and it came with the translations. Were those the same with this? I've been having minor issues such as some dialogue changing to a small and black-colored font which makes it hard to see, but nevertheless they do not affect anything other than that.

Also, how do you unlock clothes and the hair style in the scene? I remember unlocking many clothes in the previous version but I didn't know exactly how to do it. My shop is stuck in the maid outfit.

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got the new updated game 1.81 from a torrent and it came with the translations. Were those the same with this? I've been having minor issues such as some dialogue changing to a small and black-colored font which makes it hard to see, but nevertheless they do not affect anything other than that.
I don't know, and I don't support pre-patched pirated games for exactly this reason (well okay, and because my patch also isn't intended to be used for piracy either, assuming they tried to use my patch).

Also, how do you unlock clothes and the hair style in the scene? I remember unlocking many clothes in the previous version but I didn't know exactly how to do it. My shop is stuck in the maid outfit.
I have no idea what you're referring to. Can you be more clear?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, between a 50% off and a ticket from DLsite I got the game for 534 yen.
Honestly the author deserves it, even if it's chump change.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Before you start the bed scene, they added a new menu where you could define options first, one of those has "hair" but there is only one choice. I'm wondering if how could you unlock the other ones?