What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Change hairstyle. Not all hairstyles work with the bed scene.

EDIT: Main game has been updated. Changelog:

>Text fixes
>Fixed description of naked apron scene requirements in CG mode (was still babydoll)
>Fixed main character's arm disappearing in reverse cowgirl scene if the scene ends any other way than clicking the 'End' button
>Fixed bug where refusing Sylvie the first time wouldn't allow you to unlock scenes once you accept her later
>Fixed bug where band-aids wouldn't show up properly in reverse cowgirl
>Fixed bug where if Sylvie's wearing socks in reverse cowgirl and you switch position the socks remain

1.9b
>Fixed bug where during part of the oral scene one of Sylvie's lines is missing her name
>Fixed bug where piercings and band-aids weren't displaying properly in the 'caught Sylvie masturbating' scene
>Changed functionality of the 'random' button in the talk system to work more like a full index of phrases
>Added some ability to chain talk phrases together to hold a cogent conversation with Sylvie (these will be displayed in the phrase index and will have a different color from normal to indicate the ability to chain from your previous statement)
>Changed outfit save function in the closet so you now have 20 slots instead of 10, can now name your outfit saves, and the game will ask to confirm overwriting a saved outfit
>Added changelog and game manual to the game's title screen
>Added more places you can touch Sylvie in the main menu (eyes, hair)
>Made it so that at the end of each day, Sylvie will comment about what you both did that day

The English patch has already been updated accordingly.

Last edited:

ale uto

Reputation score

hi,i've played this game for a week and it's a pretty good game.
But i have a problem with the outdoor scene. When i choose to do it outside, the game freeze and i can't complete the outdoor scene.. :(
so, could somebody here share the save game with the outdoor scene? i'm so desperate to complete the outdoor scene..

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like you probably have a version mismatch. Redownload the current version of the game, reinstall the current patch, then try again.

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got a similar problem: the game freezes whenever I do the outdoor scene while choosing to make Sylvie take off her clothes. It's fine when I do it with the clothes on and when I view the scene in memories, but still. Don't think it's a version mismatch either since I made sure to double-check when I updated to the latest version of the game and its corresponding patch.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Literally just tried it to be sure, but there's no such freeze taking Sylvie to the forest in the sleeveless dress and asking her to take off her clothes when she begs you for the D (Intimacy 1674, Lust 1107, v1.8.2, TL patch v10e). What are your stats at, what version are you on, and which patch are you using?

EDIT: Okay, I figured out what you guys are talking about. Due to a single misplaced line, the game pauses after you tell her to take her clothes off. If you click once, it'll proceed normally, but it is a bug. I know exactly why, and in fact the lines after that part need adjusting anyway, so I'll go ahead and report this. Interestingly enough it only affects the first and second scenes, which is why I didn't notice it in testing before (because my stats are so high I only see scene 3). Thanks for the report!

EDIT 2: That was fast! v1.8.3 is now available and has fixes for this and other issues. :) I'll go ahead and update the English patch accordingly.

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT 2: That was fast! v1.8.3 is now available and has fixes for this and other issues. :) I'll go ahead and update the English patch accordingly.
Thanks for the hard work!

Reputation score

>Added some ability to chain talk phrases together to hold a cogent conversation with Sylvie (these will be displayed in the phrase index and will have a different color from normal to indicate the ability to chain from your previous statement)
Holy shit, that's gonna be a thing now?
sweeeet

Also, I assume Ray is a bit more nice about there being an English patch?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The last I saw any semblance of comment, it was praising how the English patch handled the closet interface--which he then adapted back into the original game, a great honor.

So as far as I know, he's no longer crucifying the English patch as only being used by pirates. Which is good, because I try hard to make it exactly the opposite! :eek:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So as far as I know, he's no longer crucifying the English patch as only being used by pirates. Which is good, because I try hard to make it exactly the opposite! :eek:
Your translation should be an official free patch, in my opinion :) Great job.

Reputation score

The last I saw any semblance of comment, it was praising how the English patch handled the closet interface--which he then adapted back into the original game, a great honor.

good stuff.

Frankly, I haven't touched the game since 1.7.2 since I want to get it legit. The game's worth that much for giving me great feels.

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just asking, but is there a translated phrase index for us to use?

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you click the help button next to the area where you can type phrases, you get a list of things you can say.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

List of names and phrases courtesy of 4-chan (Some of them have Lust/Intimacy requirements):
Code:
Names:
brother, bro
honey
dear
daddy, dad, father
doctor
senpai
sir
user
producer
master
old man, uncle
darling
professor
captain
trash, garbage, filth, scum, scumbag, human garbage, human filth, pig, filthy pig, bug

Phrases: 
i like you., i like you!, i really like you., i really like you!
i love you., i love you!, i love you, sylvie., i love you, sylvie!, i really love you., i really love you!, i'm in love with you., i'm in love with you!, i'm in love with you, sylvie!
thanks., thank you., thanks for everything., thanks!, thank you!, thanks so much., thank you for everything.
you're a big help., you're really helpful., you're always helping me out.
having fun, are you having fun, enjoying yourself, are you enjoying yourself
happy, are you happy
how are you, how are you doing, how are you feeling
are you tired, are you okay, are you feeling okay, are you doing okay
is there anything you want, do you want anything, is there something you want, do you want something
aren't you in pain, do those hurt, do those scars hurt, do your scars hurt, those look like they hurt.
i'm happy., i'm so happy., i'm happy!, i'm so happy!
this is fun., this is so much fun., this is fun!, this is so much fun!, i'm having fun., i'm having so much fun., i'm having fun!, i'm having so much fun!
this is paradise., i'm the luckiest man alive., i'm the luckiest man alive!, this is bliss.
i'm hungry.
i'm not feeling good., i'm not feeling well., i'm tired., i'm beat.
i want to go to bed., i want to sleep., i want to go to sleep., i'm sleepy., i'm really sleepy., i'm really tired.
sorry., i'm sorry, sylvie., i'm so sorry., i'm so sorry, sylvie., i'm sorry.
you're flat., delicious flat chest., you have small breasts., you have small boobs., your breasts are small., your boobs are small., you have a flat chest., your chest is flat.
you're pretty short., you're short., you're really short., you're so tiny., you're tiny.
you're cute., you're so cute., you're pretty cute., you're cute!, you're so cute!, you're pretty cute!, you're adorable., you're so adorable., you're adorable!, you're so adorable!
you're beautiful., you're stunning., you're so beautiful., you're beautiful!, you're stunning!, you're so beautiful!
your smile is cute., you have a cute smile.
you're a good girl., you're such a strong girl., you've done well., you're such a good girl., i'm proud of you., i'm so proud of you., i'm proud of you!, i'm so proud of you!
sexy!, you're sexy., you're sexy!, you're a perverted little girl., you dirty girl, you!, you naughty girl!
you're so nice., you're so nice to me., you're so good to me.
you're like an angel., you're an angel., you're my angel., you're a goddess., you're my goddess.
help me., help me!, comfort me.
cheer me on., cheer me on!, wish me luck., wish me luck!
pet me., pat me., pat my head.
show me that cute smile., show me that cute smile!, smile!, smile for me., smile for me!
hug me., hug me!, hold me close., hold me close!, i want you to give me a hug., come give me a hug., come give me a hug!, gimme a hug!
come here., come here!, come over here., come over here!, get over here., get over here!
kiss me., i want a kiss., i want you to kiss me., give me a kiss., give me a kiss!, gimme a kiss!
be by my side., stay by my side., be with me., be with me forever., you'll be with me forever, right, don't ever leave me.
i want to hug you., i want to give you a hug., is it okay to hug you, can i hug you
can i pat your head, i want to pat your head., time for headpats., it s headpats time!
Sylvie, hey., hey!, hey, listen!
good morning., morning., good morning!, morning!
good evening., evening., good evening!, evening!
good afternoon., afternoon., good afternoon!, afternoon!
great work., you did great., you did a good job., you did a great job., great work!, great work today!, you did great!, you did a good job!, you did a great job!
headpat, pat, pat head, pat sylvie's head
let's get to work., work, help me with my work., help me out., give me a hand.
strip., strip!, take off your clothes., take off your clothes!, your clothes, give them to me., get naked.
let's go to the bedroom., sex. sex!, i want to have sex., i wanna have sex., i want to make love to you., i wanna smash., i want to fuck you., i wanna fuck your brains out., let's do it., let's do it like they do on the discovery channel., let's have sex.
let's go out., we should go out., go out
let's have tea., we should have tea., put the kettle on., brew tea
i'll be back., i'm heading out., i'm heading out for a bit., see you., see you later.
change name, name, name change, i want you to call me something else., what's my name
about aurelia..., so about aurelia..., what do you think of aurelia, what do you think about aurelia
about nephy..., so about nephy..., what do you think of nephy, what do you think about nephy
i like your cooking., i love your cooking., i like your food., thanks for cooking for me., thank you for cooking.
about those scars..., so about those scars..., about your scars..., so about your scars..., are those burns, are those burn marks
Only way I know to keep the post from being gigantic...

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll admit I had a little fun with the talk system translation. There are a few other obscure references in there as well. :p

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-how to get this scenes

-How much number of Lust high , very high

Attachments

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-how to get this scenes

-How much number of Lust high , very high
Dont have sex with her.
200 should be enough for everything but the second nurse scene, i believe.

K4mikaze

Reputation score

Uuuh. Hi.

So I always used torrented versions up until now, and I finally bought the game to support the dev.
Can someone please tell me where I can find the english patch?
All I can find are torrents etc. but not the actual patch itself.