What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

Just go out first thing in the morning by yourself. Yes, it's the event where you finally learn the Suspicious Man's name.

MrHyde

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I follow thread and I find out interesting things, I buy alcohol from Suspicious Man. How I can use this? And is there any event (not in memories) when I "Wander around the plazza"? I must respectively dress her?

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I follow thread and I find out interesting things, I buy alcohol from Suspicious Man. How I can use this? And is there any event (not in memories) when I "Wander around the plazza"? I must respectively dress her?
For the wine you can use this the evening, she became drunk after a certain time but no event, just sexy drunk chat :p

MrHyde

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the wine you can use this the evening, she became drunk after a certain time but no event, just sexy drunk chat :p
Ok Thanks, And what about option "wander around plaza" it's any event like drink wine? with no sex and memories, or this is time scroller?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I suppose you could consider it a 'time scroller' if you want to see it that way.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Please can someone tell me Sylvie age?
It doesn't matter in a court of law what the developer intended the character's age to be. The only thing they care about is how old the character appears to be. Play this game at your own risk. If you're ever worried about being prosecuted for anything potentially illegal such as piracy or possession of illicit digital media, use a private VPN provider who does not save activity logs, and encrypt the media in question.

This might seem like a paranoid or overly serious post but I imagine this is a real concern in some places.

Last edited:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game has so many potentials, so many features can be added to the game, please tells me this is not the final update.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the game has so many potentials, so many features can be added to the game, please tells me this is not the final update.
Not by a longshot. The final update will be the ability to propose to Sylvie. Until you see that happen, assume it's not the final update. :)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not by a longshot. The final update will be the ability to propose to Sylvie. Until you see that happen, assume it's not the final update. :)
So the author still plans to add content to the game?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the author still plans to add content to the game?
Yes, he has said as much. At the moment the next known update is adding a new H-scene featuring Sylvie in a kimono. We're also aware of a maid scene, and adding gloves. Considering the background of the night shop, there will likely be sex toys added in a future update, and there are hints in the code about more things you can discuss with Sylvie (such as her birthday).

There's plenty left in the game and the creator is still enthusiastic about expanding it.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, he has said as much. At the moment the next known update is adding a new H-scene featuring Sylvie in a kimono. We're also aware of a maid scene, and adding gloves. Considering the background of the night shop, there will likely be sex toys added in a future update, and there are hints in the code about more things you can discuss with Sylvie (such as her birthday).

There's plenty left in the game and the creator is still enthusiastic about expanding it.
hehe, love to hear that, somehow i prefer playing this game than playing dating game or whatever it is. :D

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's been an update to 1.6.3, anyone know what the changes are?

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basic output of google translater tells me, its:
-typo's fixxed
-bugs fixxed
-others

"It's a update of Bugfixes and β-Version"

not sure what this means ...

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basic output of google translater tells me, its:
-typo's fixxed
-bugs fixxed
-others

"It's a update of Bugfixes and β-Version"

not sure what this means ...
Means a beta of version 1.7 was added. Check the data folder for the folder named "beta". Replace the "scenario" folder with the beta one to try it out.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's been an update to 1.6.3, anyone know what the changes are?
The changes were supposed to be fixing the forest face bug (tag: f_ccl does not exist) and fixing a typo in the clothing interface. While the typo was fixed, the bug was not. Likely just an accident, since the beta for 1.7 correctly has f_ccl defined in face.ks. He'll probably release 1.6.4 which will actually have the fix, so I wouldn't bother with 1.6.3 right now.

As for the 1.7 beta, it fixes a few bugs and typos from 1.6, includes a new clothing interface based on concepts from the English patch, includes the ability to wear halves of uniforms (such as just the skirt from the sailor uniform), and has placeholders for some new clothes not yet implemented (like gloves). Not terribly exciting as of yet.

However, 1.7 will likely be the 'anniversary release' to celebrate the one-year anniversary of TF, so I wouldn't pass judgement based on just the first beta of it. There's a lot more he's been working on over this past month after all.

MrHyde

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, how I can transfer my save from 1.62 version to this version? It's possible or I must play game and collect clothes and points one more time?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna assume you mean 1.6.3 and not 1.62. To 'update' any old save file to the current version:

1. Copy .sav files from the main directory of the older version to the main directory of the current version
2. Run the game and load your save as normal
3. Ignore any glitches and click Memories
4. Click Back on the Memories screen
5. Re-save your game

You should now have a save that loads correctly. :)

MrHyde

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okey thanks for help :)