FTL: Epic Starr CYOA

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: FTL: Epic Starr CYOA

A Now we aid the civilians, since we have a bit of the story. Aim specifically at the enemy weapons systems and engines, disabling them as quickly as possible, then hit their shield systems for good measure after that just in case, to give them more to work on and repair while the civilian ships flee. Hell if possible we may be able to talk sense into them afterwards who knows, but for now disable them and their ability to fight, deal with the talking to them afterwards.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I vote B. There were avoiding inspection.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B. People only run if they have something to hide... unless the people they're running from are jerks.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

E: See if we can get the civvy ship to stop for a proper inspection. If they're as clean as they say, then they wouldn't say no if they were promised protection while the inspection was underway. And if the sergeant is telling the truth, then simply completing the inspection will handle the situation and allow them to return to whatever work they were doing beforehand.

As stated before, we do hold a numerical superiority over either of the two sides here, so we're in a pretty good position to enforce a peaceful inspection.

Of course, if fired upon by the military vessel, then return fire.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

E: See if we can get the civvy ship to stop for a proper inspection. If they're as clean as they say, then they wouldn't say no if they were promised protection while the inspection was underway. And if the sergeant is telling the truth, then simply completing the inspection will handle the situation and allow them to return to whatever work they were doing beforehand.

As stated before, we do hold a numerical superiority over either of the two sides here, so we're in a pretty good position to enforce a peaceful inspection.

^This

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maikochan's E.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maiko's E, except, if the civilian ships continue to flee, help the Empire.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Maiko's E, except, if the civilian ships continue to flee, help the Empire.
I have the sneaking suspicion that inspection involves bolter rounds. Lots of bolter rounds.

Meh, b fire on the civies, then submit for inspection. GDF Pirates.

Last edited:

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

+1.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Maiko's E just to break the tie.

OP
Hali

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Votes n' Notes
E: 6 -Winner
B: 5

My goodness, its becoming a running theme to get a close tie. I apologize for the briefness of my last post, I'll do bettah =)

Kar'rak growled at Lawrence, "Get back to the drone room." He snapped his neck over and glared at the Asura. Private Lawrence yelped, leaping out of his chair and scrambling back to the drone room. Kar'rak powered one of the drones, maxing out the old systems. The Hunter grumbled, "Can only power one drone. Old, broken, technology."

The automated drone zipped out of the hangar, rocketing towards the civilian ships just as Lawrence was arriving in control room.

Before Kar'rak could order it to fire, Scarlet's voice filled the Sparrow's control room. *Kar'rak, stand down, we can get them to stop.* She didn't sound completely confident in her words.

Kar'rak growled, "You have fifteen seconds." He said curtly, leaning back in his chair, watching the lasers of the Skorm Destroyer hammer through the shields of the next cruiser, slamming against the hull.

On the bridge of the Scudo, Scarlet sat on the edge of her seat, contacting the civilian ships. Scarlet pulled the Scudo around, facing them. A warning appeared, "FTL CHARGING" She looked back to the sweating man.

"This is Corporal Second Class Scarlet O'Connor of the Skorm Imperial Navy," She said looking defeated, "Please power down your engines and submit for inspection, a-and I promise you won't be harmed." She said, still not having the confidence in her words she usually did.

*They're just going to shoot us!* He said panting desperately. *Please don't shoot!*

"No, I'll assist in the inspection. I'll make sure nothing happens." Scarlet said softly, closing her eyes, taking a deep breath.

*Uh-Of course.* He paused, *We-we'll stop. Just don't let them kill us.* He said, turning to the side... He looked young. Scarlet bit her lip, he was too young for a death sentence. The two civilian ships shut down their engines, firing counter thrusters and slowing to a stop, relative to the planet...

Scarlet held back a scream of frustration, and put her hands on the console, and stood up. She walked back to the weapon's room, the door sliding open as the red headed pilot stormed in. Jeana turned around, her black hair washing over her shoulders, "Scarlet, whats wrong?" Jeana asked, instantly seeing the disturbed expression on Scarlet's face.

"I think I just sent a bunch of civilians to their death." She said, supporting herself against the wall of the weapon's room. "I feel sick... I want to go over there and help supervise the inspection." She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"It sounds like you're really concerned about this." She said, walking over to her and putting a hand on her shoulder, "But I don't want you to go over there. It might be dangerous." Jeana tilted her head to the side, furrowing her eyebrows in concern.

In the Sparrow, Kar'rak and Jack sat, watching as the civilian ships slow and the Destroyer ceased fire... Slowly it moved up, pulling along side the first civilian ship.

Fleet Stats:
Character Stats:
Kar'rat Nobius:
Racial Bonus: x2 Repair, x2 Combat, 1/2 HP
HP: 50/50
Combat: Lv 1 (1/10 exp)
Sex: Lv 1
Engines: (1/10 exp)
Repair: (1/10 exp)
Piloting: (2/10 exp)

Scarlet O'Connor:
HP: 100
Piloting: Lv 2 (5/20 exp)
Combat: (1/10 exp)

Yumi Akimaru:
Shields: Lv 1
Combat: Lv 1 (1/10 exp)

Uyard Lawrence:
Racial Bonus: x2 Repair, 1/2 Combat
Drone Control: Lv 1
Repair: Lv 1

Jeana Davis
Ship Weaponry Lv-2
Combat: (1/10 exp)
Sex: (1/10 exp)

Scudo's Condition
Scudo
HULL: 30
Fuel: 13
Missiles: 0
Special Equipment: Hardened Shields
Weapons:
-1 Basic Laser Cannon
Charge Time: 5
Damage: 1
Energy Cost: 1

Engines: 1/1
Medbay: 1/1
Oxygen: 1/1
Shields: 4/4
Weapon Control: 0/1

Reactor Energy: 1/8

Sensors: 1/1
Doors: 1/1
Piloting: 1/1

Sparrow's Condition:
Sparrow
HULL: 30
Fuel: 13
Missiles: 0
Drones:
-2x Anti-Ship Drones
Energy: 3
Recharge: 5
Damage: 1

Engines: 1/1
Medbay: 1/1
Oxygen: 1/1
Shields: 2/2
Drone Control: 0/3

Reactor Energy: 3/8

Sensors: 1/1
Doors: 1/1
Piloting: 1/1

Fleet Location:

CHOICES
A- Dock and send crew over to aid in the inspection
----1: Send Scarlet Alone
----2: Send Scarlet, and Jeana
----3: Send everyone on board the Scudo
----4: Other combination of crew from the Scudo and/or the Sparrow. (Specify)
B- Allow the Skorm Imperial Navy Destroyer to handle the inspection.
C- Fire on the Destroyer
D- Fire on the Civilian Ships
E- Other

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Can't think of anything better right now, so A1 for me.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B.

Let that fucker die.
I say if the marines can't perform an inspection without using bolters, they should be court marshalled.

B We're escapees too. If they ask to inspect us, let them.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Somehow I suspect a trap, either from the civilians or the destroyer, send our drone host crew (Kar'rak&cowardly private), but let our AI ready the drones, just in case.

Get the Scudo crew to battle stations, either the destroyer is going to get mean or the civilians are infected.

I suppose that'd mean A4, with Sparrow crew being sent.

Side note: What do we know about the civilian crews&the destroyer?

Because if the civilian crews are huge, or the destroyer has a full army on it, we're in trouble.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A3 - we might be able to get some answers from the jarheads, such as "what the fuck is happening" and "is our new chick with a dick clean or not"

OP
Hali

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Midpost QnA

Side note: What do we know about the civilian crews&the destroyer?

Because if the civilian crews are huge, or the destroyer has a full army on it, we're in trouble.
Unfortunately without upgraded sensors, we are ignorant as to the size of the crews on the other ships, however all three are of comparable size to the Scudo and Sparrow.