What's new

Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

Amber threw Fiera a annoyed glance and followed her down. Amanda thought a moment. I do not eat... food." Still the trio moved down narrow stairs it soon became apparent from the chains and cells that this was indeed some form of prison. Reaching the bottom the smell of the long dead assaulted them with a few bones scattered about. Sonja was not here. This area seemed a bust however there was the upper rooms still yet to explore. Heading that way they soon came upon another door. This one seemed far more grand than the others. Looking at it Amanda spoke. This is the mistresses personal worship chamber. Beyond it is a quasi plan of fire.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Fiera pouted as she looked around down here. "Bleh. Maids and funerals required it seems. Don't wanna get lesser daemons."

She looked curious at Amber seeming annoyed, unsure what caused that. Did she get dust in her eye? Oh wait, new shiny thing!

"Huh. So the room beyonds completely on fire? Well I'm not fire proof, just resistant. Yet. But hey, I'll give it a go. Might wanna scoot aside Amber, just in case there is a flare up."

She then went over and opened the door, curious to see what lay on the other side. Maybe it'd be everything she wanted! Or a big fireball. Which might be neat too really. She never saw a demiplane before either. That might be fun!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Opening the door revealed a red hued cave. No heat emanated from the door and the opening itself seemed to shimmer, likely a shielding magic of some sort. A red marble path lead to a small alter that seemed suspended over a large active pit of magma. Of course there was little to see from this side of the door. She would have to step threw.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera whistled, looking it over. "...Damn, that's pretty hot looking. Nice aesthetic though. Hm..." She reached a hand through the door, testing to see if she'd lose it or not to the heat. Better to lose a hand than the rest of her she figured.

If the heat was tolerable for her, she'd head in and go check out the Altar, wondering how it worked. Temple of fire cult huh. Did that mean they worshiped her or...? That'd be odd. Still, lot to learn around here it seemed. Least she'd never need to worry about cold food again!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reaching threw Fiera felt that it was hot but nothing she couldn't handle. Amber however would probably be very uncomfortable, but hardly fatal. She could step threw if she wished. As she tested the portal Amanda spoke up. "Mistress it is said that the priestess communed with her fire god here. If you are unfamiliar with the ritual then perhaps we should avoid this for now? Looking out upon the marble altar Fiera did see some sort of book on its surface.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Yeah, maybe. But... but book...," pouts Fiera, musing, before shrugging. "Ehhh, I guess I should finish with this one first. I wonder if the fire gods a dragon or something? I mean, elementals are a thing and all. And people have been fucked by dragons. Wonder what that feels like. Huh. Thoughts for tonight! Or later!"

She mused a bit, "Okay we'll leave that alone for the moment if only cus I already have one dense tome to go through and it's not going anywhere. Sonja's totally poofed and there's no sign of anyone else here so I guess barring secret chambers we can say place is safe for re-inhabitation. So we're gonna need fresh equipment, people, furniture for other people, and to figure out these rituals. And maybe pick up a few control collars for those bandits. We'll ask the people people if they wanna stay here or what not. Wonder how costly those collars are, hmm... Oooo, I wonder if I can get them sparkly!"

She taps her cheek, "Anything you'd need Amber, Amanda? Before I go calling up Daemons and such? Hm, wonder if he sells fire elemental essence too, be easier than trying to figure out how one extracts that from a salamander..."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neither one had nothing pressing to offer up leaving Fiera to call up the merchant daemon if she wanted. When she had done so her appeared as a crouched man covered in a cloak that hid his features. "Heh heh I got anything for a price...." *He has the items in the Character creation thread at standard prices

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera squeaks in surprise as the merchant appears, flinching a fair bit. Damn, how'd he do that? Daemons and their daemon magic tricks.

She quickly paid for three collars, selling the misc good off and paying her money. she wasn't sure how many bandits there were, but it worked for her. Pretty costly for a few bandits, she'd need to find a better way to keep em tamed later.

"Thanks! Have a good day! Alright! Collars get! Let's go get the peoples settled and uh... figure out how to handle bees. Is there such thing as a wasp mage? Bee mage? Bee Wizard? Beezard! Oh that'd be great, then we could have our own honey and stuff! Wait, do wasps make honey? Huh..."

Regardless she headed back for the cave entrance for now.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The trek back wasn't terrible and they soon found their swollen prey. All in all the egg stuff captives consisted of four village woman and 3 bandits. The woman seemed to have been here the longest they almost seemed to enjoy the eggs shifting inside them a look of bliss on their faces. The bandits however screamed and moaned their poor backsides never meant to hold something the size of a giant was egg let alone multiples of them. Amanda looked at them with her firey eyes unmoved by the situation. Amber however quickly moved over to one of the woman who seemed to have the most wits about her and tried to comfort her as best she could.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera moved around, slipping the collars on the bandits, humming. "Not sure how we get those out of them. Amber, help the ladies get to the beds, we can get em comfy at least. As for these three... Uh. Any ideas? New ground for me."

She paced around them, pondering how the heck to get the eggs out of them, or make them more able to handle the eggs, one or the other. "I mean I'm not a full demon I can't just magic overload em til they're stretchy or something... Though I guess I could summon one in retrospect."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Choosing to collar the three bandits while Amber took the other girls to one of the quarters they had found left the fire mage pondering. SHe could order them to shut it and at least have some silence or so could indeed summon one of her demonic allies, though she was unsure what effect that would have and there was always the payment for such help. Looking at the situation Amanda spoke. Let it run its course the eggs will only get so big inside them before they are forced out by nature.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera mused and decided to go with her allies advice and jsut put the bandits into rooms with some food for now, and orders not to leave the area or wander far.

With that all settled, Fiera pondered a bit. "Alright. Possible minions, check. New bodyguard, check. No idea where Sonja is... One room to get to. I guess right now I need to get some fire essence to fully fireproof myself and Amber then... And then go check out the special altar room... And same time, help tutor that girl I said I'd protect and such. Also should get supplies. So need to make sure our homes sustainable."

She looked to Amanda "Do you remember where they got all their food before and supplies?" If there was secret underground farms or something, be good to find out. Otherwise she might need to start looking towards that town more.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As I recall Mistress. The previous High Priestess simply threatened the surrounding towns for tribute." While simple that was hardly an option as the only town she knew of was full of guards and while they my not be the most competent they had numbers. Of course there was also the question if that was her style.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera hummed and tapped a finger on her cheek a bit. "Yeah and look where they ended up in the end... Plus I like the people in the town, it's the leaders who are jerks. Clearly we need to do something about that. No flame without fuel after all. And a sustainable methods better. At least until we own the region, then we're in charge and can have taxes and such."

She mused a bit as she looked around. "Until then, clearly we need to get our food otherwise. Maybe by taking what those bandits were taking from others could give us a buffer while I figure it out."

She headed back to the ex-bandits. "Tell me about your operation and everything you know about the surrounding area. And who's your boss? I mean, besides me I mean."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OOC
Gain 5 xp for kicking but and a bonus 2 for asking the right questions

The bandits well the ones that could speak anyway told her that their former boss lived in an encampment about an hour to the west threw the woods. Further information she got was they made the most of their gold by selling any captives they had and lived either off the land or what they took from the fools trying to make it into town. What they couldn't steal they bought from one of their contacts further a field.

Zilrax

Reputation score

(Bought Erotic Magus and took Finely Tuned and Spell Control with it. One short of buying Guardian too haha)

Fiera smiles as she get's the info. Pity she didn't have one more collar, but after she robbed the place she bet she would. "Thank you. Sounds like a perfect place to give this place the jump start it needs! Tell me how many members of the group are, as close as you can get. How many stay in the main camp at any one time instead of outlying bands? What sort of defenses are on the main camp? And what do you do when you are approaching the camp to signal your allegiances? Hm... And how many spellcasters, spirit users, and non mortals are amidst your group? And if there are any, what are their specialties?"

She paces a bit, thinking a bit. "And do they have any trained beasts or other creatures of note? And especially, any that are fire proof?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiera continued her interrogation and before she was interrupted by the man who suddenly cried out as he passed his first egg and passed. Before that however she did learn that the men usually operated in groups of three, and the boss always kept at least nine of them around while he just sent out two other groups at a time. Apparently these bandits were very bold not requiring special codes or anything to gain access. The last little tid bit she managed to wrangle out of the man before his... incident was a brief description of the camp. Apparently it was a small abandoned farmstead that had been lost to the forest. Little more than a foundation was left but it served well enough for tents and things. They had built a small wooden palisade to protect the perimeter.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Huh. Seemed easy enough. Though she'd need to control her firepower a bit, she couldn't loot it all if she burnt it all down... Still, if she was going to make this region hers ultimately, she needed to be sure there weren't any bandits running around behind her making a mess of things.

"Thanks. You guys stay and be good mommies for now, okay? No wandering off or hurting anyone except to defend yourselves and my home.," smiles Fiera brightly before skipping out of the room.

She went to find her two loyal companions, smiling brightly. "Well I know where the local bandits are based out of. Clearing the leader out won't end the threat of all the groups, but it will disorganize them and we can take their stuff. The others might even fall in line potentially, but one thing at a time. So, wanna come bust some heads?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two woman looked at Fiera before looking at each other and back to her. Almost in unison they spoke voicing the same concern. "Who is gonna watch the place while we are gone?" It was true not all the captives had collars so there was nothing preventing them from escape. Amber offered to stay saying she was not fit for combat anyway. This left Amy her newly found body guard. She was still untested in combat but looked like she could handle herself. Eitherway what ever choice she made in that regard her companion or companions would be ready within the hour.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera raised a finger and opened her mouth, before pausing and considering, before shrugging. "Technically only the bandits are prisoners. I just don't want the ladies blabbing about this place before I'm ready and they lay their eggs. Alright, you stay here Amber... Though. I am going to need a recharge before we go then and since you're staying here..."

She smiles and moves up behind Amber and hugs her from behind, snuggling against her back. "We can take it slow and soft or quick and rougher. Or if you don't want me to make it good I could technically poke you with a fork for five minutes. It goes fastest if I penetrate you, slowest if I have to hurt someone and the middle option involves me groping your beautiful breasts for a few minutes. So I guess it depends on how much you want out of this Amber. After what you've been through I don't want to push you, but well, I am what I am. A fire demon. And I need my fuel to burn bandits."

She looked over to Amy. "You can join in too if you want I guess. I'll try not to drain you since you'll need it. And don't want you to accidentally burn Amber here before we get her fire proofed, so stick to me.."