What's new

Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fuel for the Flame (Zilrax) GMed by ranger

With an out Amber seemed to relax more. "Any time really but I should restock on my supplies pics and few oils to help with locks and such. It won't take long." If allowed Amber would go collect her supplies and meet Fiera back at the inn. This left Fiera some time alone to plot or scheme or maybe have a sandwich. Eventually after a short time Amber would return with small bundle or supplies which she quickly organized. From what Fiera could see was a small oil can, some thin metal rods, a bag of saw dust and few things that looked random. Small pebbles and string as well as a few iron lumps. With that set Amber was ready to go. The question was where did Fiera want to start.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Fiera went with sandwich as she hummed and thought a bit on the matter, while making the sandwich talk to her as she ate it. "Oh noes, my body is going nom, aaaaah."

Once Amber came back, Fiera perked up. "That was fast. Not sure what all thats for but I figure you do. So shall we get to it? We should make sure the temples secure and try and find Sonja. Need my new home all geared up and ready."

If Amber confirmed, Amber thanked the Innkeeper family for their hospitality before heading out for the temple once more.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The trip to the hidden temple was quick the path well known by now. Explaining what happened to Sonja Amber blanched and regrettably told Fiera that anything magical would be up to her.

After securing the egg implanted human's Fiera and Amber began to explore the unexplored hallway. Sadly for Fiera this proved very very boring. Slowly Amber moved forward every few feet stomping and becoming very still. She could of course keep following Amber or she could explore on her own.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera shrugs with a smile when she was told magic was on her. "Sure. Though hey you could learn a bit if you like. I'm gonna be tutoring the innkeeper's daughter in water magic. Well. Sort of."

Once they fed and got the egg filled people somewhere comfy, Fiera followed along. And got bored super fast.

"...Soooo, are you... Teaching the floor a lesson? Has it been mean? I can whip it some if you want? I'm not amazing with my whip but I'm not awful either. Cus uh... This seems to be taking awhile. So I;d like to know why we're doing it before I start punishing the floor too.," says Fiera, staring at the floor a bit.

She definitely considered abandoning amber but it struck her as being, well... Particularly silly. She went to all the trouble to get her, and then abandon her a few hours later? Nuh uh. What if she disappeared too? Or worse, someone stole her new servant? Then she'd be alone again... Nope, not happening. She would find a way to entertain herself!

"...Sooo. Seems like a nice place so far huh? I'm hoping I can refurbish it proper, get it self sustainable enough, and have a fancy manor. And you can be the head chef! Unless you've got a diffrent title you rather? Queen of the Turnips? Captain of the Guard? Lord of the Dance? Jeff?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No uhh... Mistress.. errr Lady Fiera... sorry not sure how to address you. Im checking for traps and secret doors. Thankfully I haven't found any so the corridor should be clear." Though as Fiera went on about punish the floor and perhaps giving Amber a title the roguish woman smiled with a slight blush to her face. "Well Mistress I should tell you am a fairly terrible cook. So we might want to hold off on making me head of anything."

Chatting a little while longer Amber finally stopped and felt a wall. Bringing out some of the saw dust from before she let a bit of it slip threw her hand, only for it to be caught by a slight breeze. "Bingo!" Turning to the wall she placed her hands on it and began to feel the bricks before one sank in and a door clicked open revealing a hidden room.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh either's fine, though Mistress implies we've a primarily sexual relationship. So well, unless that's what you're hoping for...?," grins Fiera, giving Amber a smoky look for a moment before giggling, "Well I barely have to eat so you'd have plenty time to learn, I'm sure. But we'll see what my new manor requires before I settle on anything."

Fiera pauses when Amber finds anew entrance, Fiera clapping in delight. "Yay! Good work, Amber! Hugs!," she says happily, hugging Amber close, before peering into the room. "Ooo, wonder what new prizes will be in here. Maybe we can get you a sexy treasure huntery slash chef outfit like my new dress here! Though I guess I gotta erm... Bust up a bit to fill it properly."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The room itself seemed to be for storage. Looking about Fiera saw several similar outfits of red leather armor that Sonja had taken as loot. However all these seemed to be in a pile with ash. Walking a bit further in she came across a coal black statue clad in the red armor. Looking at the perfect form Fiera could see etched runes along the skin similar to the ones she found in her new book.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera moved in and paused, looking at the ashes. "Uh oh. Uh, lemme check on this. Huh, maybe these armors are fireproof. Think the statue is a pyro trap or golem or lady? Looks neat. Kinda wanna grope her but..."

She took the hilt of her whip and sifted through the ashes to see if anything else was in there to tell her if that was Sonja or not.

After that she took her book out and started cross referencing the runes to the book to try and see what she was looking at.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully none of the ashes contained Sonja type things and so she was free to move on. Turning her attention to the statue Fiera looked it over before trying her limited knowledge of the book. It seemed after a brife inspection that this was some sort of dormant guardian. The runes indicated a stasis spell as well as an obedience charms and fire warding.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh good, this isn't Sonja.," sighs Fiera in relief, "But this looks to be a dormant guardian. Maybe I can reactivate and make her ours. Maybe adjust appearances or not. Let's see..."

Looking over it all, she decided to try and angle the charm spells towards herself as she tried to undo the stasis.

"Do need a new guardian. And she's fireproof. Incidently, gonna have to do that to you too, Amber. Make you all fire proof. Then myself. Less urgent for me but no way am I being left out!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Fiera attempts to claim the charm effect Base casting vs Dc 30
29 vs 30 fail
Fiera attempts to undo the stasis effect Base casting vs DC 30
31 vs 30 success!

While she worked at the magic Amber told her that she would look around some more if she wanted her too. Resolving that Fiera looked to the magic. Sadly she was unfamiliar with magic charms her own innate abilities being far superior. Still she did have some experience in magic and worked it to what she thought would pass. The next one was easier, maybe do to less complexity or a dose of luck. Either way she was ready to activate the dormant guardian again.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera hummed. Evidently this was weirdly tricky. Pity. But it seems she had control. amber wandered off to do Amber things. "Don't go too far, yell if you need me. And if you end up accidentally turning into a sexy fire dragon girl I'll be there to help! And possibly try it too haha!"

With that in mind, time to see if she pulled this off or had to smack this guardian down.

"Alright, now for the magic words of unbinding... WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPYHEAD! YOU OVERSLEPT! UP, UP, YOU'RE LATE FOR WORK!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Using her magic words Fiera commanded the guardian to awake. At first nothing happened. Slowly however small glowing red lines began to appear hidden by the cole colored body. They began to grow brighter taking on a magma esk hue as the guadian began to move. First its hands twitched then its body shook till finally its eyes opened revealing molten yellow orbs. Turning the heat of its gaze at Fiera the thing spoke. "You are not the mistress but you wear the robes. Has a new priestess of flames been selected?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Technically yes! Because literally no one else is alive, that literally just leaves me and my servants. Evidently you've been asleep like this a really long time.," blinks Fiera, looking the molten person over, "But I'm pretty new at this so uh... Kinda awkward, right? I am pretty good at fire though! So, you got a name? Cus I'm going to give you a name otherwise."

She walked around the guardian, inspecting them. "Hmm. So are you like, a golem or something? Or an elemental or something else?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The molten woman cocked her head before stepping forward and bowing to Fiera. "Mistress as you command." As she knelt her previously black stiff hair ignited into a coppery red hue. "You may call me as you wish. As for what I am I do not remember."

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh neat your hair lights up like mine too! I thought only I did that!," says Fiera in delight, hugging onto the metallic woman and spinning about with her. Or tries to anyways, likely the metal woman was heavier and stronger than her.

"Alright, so me and Amanda are going through here to make sure it's safe for us and seeing what repairs and repopulations we need to make! So come with us and help us explore! Do you remember much of the temple complex?"

She looked around the room before letting go and hurrying after Amanda. "We can talk on the way! This way, to adventure! You can help me check out Amanda's gorgeous rack! She's lucky I'm not magically contagious or she might get even bigger!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a new guardian in tow Fiera soon caught up with Amber who was busy tinkering with a tile on the floor. Hearing her approach she held up one arm to get her to stop before a soft click echoed out. The entire hallway before them erupted into gouts of flame. The guardian behind her spoke. That is the way to the slave pits.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera stopped once Amber stopped, and blinked as she watched the explosion. "Who the heck puts traps in major thoroughfares? Seems like a good way to get a lot of your own people killed.," blinks Fiera.

She looked to the guardian, pondering. "Slave pits huh? Sounds ominous. Let's go check it out, Amber! Gotta be sure it's safe and stuff. And maybe Sonja ended up there? In a sexy slave outfit. Or something, hehe."

"Oh, right. Amber, this is uh... Huh. I remembered your name as Amanda for a bit for some reason, Amber. Okay! We'll call you Amanda, my guardian! Unless you want something like... Asharms the Mighty and Meaty! Some people like that sort of thing."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman blinked a moment before answering that Amanda was fine. After a few more steps Amber paused again. "I think this hallway is clear now. The fire trap seemed to be tied into another device but it ran under the floor aways. Maybe it was tied to an escape attempt if what Amanda says is true."

With a few cautious steps the trio moved forward till they stopped at wall with a door that seemed to lead down. The door itself was made of Iron bars blackened by fire. Nearby a lever was set into a wall with a charred stool below it. Reaching out Amber pulled the lever and the iron bar door slid down into a recess. .... "I don't think anyone alive is down there Mistress....."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Fiera blinked, whistling at all the char and trouble. "Maybe. Maybe not. That's what I wanna be sure of. And it's not just the living we need to be concerned about. The dead can be more dangerous than any living creature, as you might remember from the last time we explored. Man, I'm still upset by losing the majority of those books..."

She shrugs and starts making her way in. "In any case, we need to be sure our home is safe and secure, and well explored given how much our predecessors loved secret doors, before we can properly begin moving people in and getting things fixed and stocked. On the upside, with this much fire around and no permanent damage I don't have to worry about melting the rooms by accident. I've accidentally broken more homes that way. Stupid Godfire spell. Always bigger than I expect it to be. Soooo. Amber says she can't cook. Can you cook, amanda? In the make edible tasty food sense. Not the burn everything to a crisp sense. Think we all can do that. Except Amber. YET!"