What's new

Re: [RPG][Full Flap][RJ171742] Shin-Sei-Den

Is this just a translation of the game or does it have more content as well?

Is this just a translation of the game or does it have more content as well?

Yes there's more content, it includes the update he was making for the japanese version.

Maybe is time to made this website a discussion only site, since many people want to ''support the game''.

For those who can't buy the game with credit card, you can use paypal to buy dlsite points on the regular non-hentai site, which then you can go on the dlsite hentai site to buy the game as you go the points from the regular site. You won't get flagged by paypal b/c the regular site does not contain hentai.

I had an issue with my credit card once and contacted them and they provided me with this information on how to buy with paypal.

Just curious is there anything new in the english version or is it only just translation?

It came along with the new content of version 2.0, so yes. There are new things.

you guys acutally can pay on the eng dlsite with paypal - just switch your page to "g-rated content" then go to point and BOOOM you can pay for coins with paypal - and with this coins you can buy your adult content

dlsite com /eng/

I really don't want to share the game. If there is a developer who deserves the money it's Fullflap. It's like 10 bucks, that's one large pizza where i'm from. It's a very small prize to pay if we can ensure that his games will come out at more frequent intervals and translated in english. I'm not trying to judge anyone just sharing an opinion.

I really don't want to share the game. If there is a developer who deserves the money it's Fullflap. It's like 10 bucks, that's one large pizza where i'm from. It's a very small prize to pay if we can ensure that his games will come out at more frequent intervals and translated in english. I'm not trying to judge anyone just sharing an opinion.

I agree and thank you guys for not posting it i just went and brought a copy for myself because this guy really deserves the money .

The translation of the ENG version is of good quality, and the update is fun and adds 6 new animations and a bunch of cg. The sales are ~200 atm, so your purchase actually really matters!

Please support Full Flap!

The english version loads the saves of the japanese version?

Yes. I have no problems with saves.

damm I lost. where i have to go to obtain the new cgs and animations?

damm I lost. where i have to go to obtain the new cgs and animations?

You have to finish the game. Then it will ask you if you want to start additional story.

How can I extract the file with the english version? It seems like I need to find a key, but I don't know what to do

Last edited:

Attention: Shut the fuck up.

-The guy who just deleted over 50 posts.

Last edited:

Thank you, ToxicShock

Anyway, I didn't finish the game when released because I knew about the expansion so I chose to wait and play it all in one go. I didn't get to finish the extra chapter because it was already late but at least I did get all the animations. I have to say... Dekamaru? I think was the monster name (Deka something, the Deka part is hard to forget when you know a little japanese and see the animation xD) made my night. It's one of the many reasons I completely love FullFlap games, the usual list of fetishes is like a mirror of my own. I mean, it would have been beyond perfect if it were also a futa with a giant dick, but maybe some other game :)

Not that I didn't like it, but things that could've been better imho: better angles for the futas animations and I thought the tentacle part in this game was kind of lacking compared to previous game. About the gameplay, in the extra chapter there is a lot more exploration, it's not as linear as the main game. The problem is that I believe the "camera" of the game is way too close to the characters and it's easy to get lost on big maps if you aren't paying attention. Fortunately there is a fortuneteller character that tells you exactly where you have to go next.

Anyway, if I really had to complain about this game or any FullFlap game (except the first one, damn! that game is hard and frustrating), is that I always feel like there is not enough content, but I think that's just natural feeling when the quality is awesome and you simply want more. Now the loooong wait begins for the next game u.u

Since it's his first game on English DLsite, it would be nice if someone who already bought it, could message him and ask for doing the same with his older games as well. I would do this, but I won't be able to buy and play it for some time, and there's always a chance that he'll go for it. AFAIK, only Demon's Sperm had some kind of translation, but it was a chore to use and of poor quality, since an amateur did it ^^.
BTW, any reason why his name on English DLsite is Fullfrap?

Back