What's new

[WIP - Full] FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

well, dunno bout putting links in the first post, prolly when I'm done not now anyhow, I sent you a pm with a link for some menu translations and stuff...

dunno know what you are on about dargoth, but I like his work, specially the succubus queen scenes in the 2nd installment of the violated hero series, his use of words and the writing style in them final scenes, haha, I'm a big fan... :eek:.
Not sure if you meant you were sending me a pm with menu stuff but I never got it if you did. I still can if you wanted to resend it.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thought I'd send you the pm already...ima do it again... as for the translation haven't been working on it last couple months, ima try to finally do some scenes this sunday, but tbh since my mom died last year once I have time off of work my dad is eating up mosta my free time, so no promises, sorry. Kinda sucks when work and family puts a halt on stuff you really wanna do, but then maybe it's just me not having enough ambition to power through. I'm certain investing more time into this project of mine would make me alot happier, gahh, hopefully my situation will change, but don't expect much progress till november, that's when I have earned enough money so I can quit my job, least for a couple months...:)

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah crap, that really sucks. I hope things get better for you and your dad. And I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'll still say it again: Take all the time you need. This is something you chose to do without the promise of a reward, and the people bugging about it (Though I've done it myself :rolleyes:) aren't paying you so they can chillax. All of my platonic love and a .gif for you:

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

God bless u chrisroxxx
Purupuru ...

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
All right, it looks like even with some free time on my hand (jobwise) always something else gets in the way of actually working on the translation. Also making this thread in the first place was a rash decision, I let myself be convinced by someone else, even when I thought it wasn't time for me to ask for people to review my stuff.
This is why I will close the thread, I don't wanna keeep up false hopes of me being done in a month or 2 or whatever time frame.

I will be back with a new thread once I'm so far that the whole game translation is ready to be fully tested reviewed and then altered then creating a thread about the games translation makes sense, if that makes any sense to you?

Cheers chrissi

...I will also write some on my account page in case someone who is interested will miss this post in the next week or so...

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a new thread that I am completely missing, since you were talking about one, or am I just a tad bit too tired to fully understand that right now.. Hm.

Edit : Nevermind, checked profile, this post right above mine was his last one ever. RiP bois sorry for kind-of-necroing that one.

Last edited:

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's a damn shame.... oh well. I guess I'll still hold onto false hope that he's slowly translating and that one day he'll make a new thread with this game fully translated

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was the translation ever finished?
Necromancy is forbidden magicks around these 'ere parts. You'd do well to pay heed to my warnings for practicing such heresy.

(No, and as a lurker you should know, but necroing an old thread isn't a good thing to do. It's looked down upon. If the last message was more than about 6 months ago or so, it's usually best to message the thread creator or someone else instead of moving it to the front page by posting on it.)

Hpdetarem007

Reputation score
Necro Warning
Did we have some news about this one ( yes, I came 3 years after the last comment )