What's new

[WIP - Full] FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

Sorry to dissapoint you guys. I couldn't find no time this sunday to work on the scenes, but since I hyped all of you for a possible release of the first 7 scenes you gotta see what I came up with, till now. It's 4 major scenes and 3 little snipplets...bear in mind this is nowhere polished and I don't really want it to be reviewed.

It's just I teased you with a possible testable/reviewable release on sunday and I don't wanna be a total no show...gee I hate that I'm doing this...again, sorry people...seems to be a bad flaw of mine exciting you guys for stuff, when I'm not certain I can deiliver on time.:mad:

http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/w2W4ennp/file.html
Atleast there is a tiny spark of hope :p, because you've been mia for a long time (from this thread atleast). Thought you we're abandoning the ship.

rizo

Reputation score

And it ain't that long till this is finished...
Don't say this, my hype meter will explode! This is one of the best games I've saw in a while and I'm so hyped to play it.
Keep being awesome, and thanks for working on this.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Never! And it ain't that long till this is finished...
i gotta say honestly that i am disapointed in how long it takes, but i am patient enough to wait for you to work your translation magic. this is a great game and it´s even better that you want to put in the work for us.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh, I do this mostly for myself, for once I like to translate/reword the smut, secondly it's good training for when I will be working on my dream project.:eek:

My intent when creating this thread was to discuss the h-scenes once they were done, sadly it turned out to be a thread about me reporting on how little progress I made every few months.:(

Anyhow, feel free to talk about the 7ish scenes I linked, I know, I kinda said they ain't finished and while that is true it doesn't hurt getting some feedback whilst I'm still working on 'em.
Maybe, you guys can come up with something creative, even a funny spin of words, would really appreciate that.

Hopefully this weekend I can find some time and really start working......I thought again and deleted the 8 lines of me rambling on about how little privacy(aka working on the smut for the raw translations) I got out of the last 2 days......:eek:

cheers
chrissi

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, what is your dream project if you dont mind me asking?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I second this. Also, thanks for the update on things. From my absolutely minimal knowledge of translation projects like this you seem to be going above and beyond most other translations, which makes me super hyped for when you get this done. I deadass have my copy just sitting around in my D drive for when you get done XD.

Thanks for your work you glorious bastard, and good fortune to you!

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh, it's no secret.:D
If you visit my profile page you can see it as my favourite h-game, but in case you never looked it's DPS(dirty prison ship) by the great eroquis(butcha-u) and don't mistake it with Prison Battleship by lilith, has nothing to do with it.
The game is mostly based around creature stuff, but besides that it also has a couple of the most marvelous consensual sex scenes I ever was lucky enough to witness. And since that is my thing I absoultely wanna see it translated, one day. Even when I have to do it maself...:)

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

That dirty prison ship looks awesome! I look forward to the day you translate that and I get to enjoy it!

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, do the translation still in progress even now or did the translator give up ?
This game seems interresing and i would like to play it in english if possible.
Have a nice day.

Hoboy

Reputation score

C'mon! It's only been like 5 weeks - cut the guy some slack...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just in case Steam accept this game or not (since this game already tried for greenlight before) ...
also, even Monmusu Quest Paradox need more than 1 year to complete script / MAP translation (minus H scene) ...

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ya, I'm still here, but no, no updates, just got no time working on the game for the last couple months, sorry, it's just like that.

Anyhow, feel free to comment on the firt 7 scenes of rena I think I posted the script a couple weeks ago, but sadly no one responded to it, you can also write me a pm with your thoughts about the scenes if you don't wanna post it publicly so everyone can see it.

Checking if they are still uploaded...

yup seems like the link is still valid, just in case you didn't see it, here it is once more

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh man i totally cant wait for you to finish this translation :)

Really looking forward to it :)

Good Luck on translating the last(few?) pieces left :)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey, so I'm going to look over the scenes. I'll do something like this:

[Spy guy]「Kay, go on show it to me flip your skirt! I wanna see them panties!」
[Spy guy]「Kay, go on, show it to me! Flip your skirt! I wanna see them panties!」

Then I'll zip 'em back to you. Though I'm not sure on the context in places.

Edit: Attached the zip file containing the scene with proposed edits. A lot is mainly style choices/preference in terms of text and ellipses.

Attachments

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You're welcome! :D
Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to look over.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About that shithead who neg-rep you before ...
that crap badmouthing me when I'm adapting Dargoth translation for Monmusu Quest Paradox RPG ...
He said MY translation is as bad as my posting in thread ...
this shithead DON'T EVEN READ MY POSTING NOR TRYING MY WORK ...
I already mention multipletimes in my post, I'm adapting and using Dargoth Work ...
also if anyone check my work, I literally copy paste tons of it ...
(that shit saying he don't insult Dargoth at all, yeah right, his ID SAME and one who flaming in Dargoth place which saying "already donate" yet he use "anonymous" name, and start flaming around saying throwing money at garbage can or something)

and his neg-rep comment ALSO SAME for each of reply (based on your pic, it EXACTLY SAME TO SEVERAL OTHER ULMF TRANSLATOR !)
His comment around
"Your work is slow just for copy-paste from machine translation"
"Your translation is worse than machine translation"
"This game is garbage containing *** genre, why are you translating this garbage" .
etc, etc ...
he just randomly badmouthing and flaming here without even reading thread nor testing the work ...
(I hope MOD handle this ASAP before this get worse and causing closing of ULMF link) ...

ya, I'm still here, but no, no updates, just got no time working on the game for the last couple months, sorry, it's just like that.

Anyhow, feel free to comment on the firt 7 scenes of rena I think I posted the script a couple weeks ago, but sadly no one responded to it, you can also write me a pm with your thoughts about the scenes if you don't wanna post it publicly so everyone can see it.

Checking if they are still uploaded...

yup seems like the link is still valid, just in case you didn't see it, here it is once more
well, 'duh ...
you should put the link at FIRST POST ... :D
because in ULMF, user usually seek 1st post for most information in thread ...
Ex :
DLSite link, Game name (Jap), Official Site Link, etc ...
including partial you work at ... :p

Last edited:
OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, dunno bout putting links in the first post, prolly when I'm done not now anyhow, I sent you a pm with a link for some menu translations and stuff...

dunno know what you are on about dargoth, but I like his work, specially the succubus queen scenes in the 2nd installment of the violated hero series, his use of words and the writing style in them final scenes, haha, I'm a big fan... :eek:.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please give us status update don't let this die

:(:(

cheers