What's new

[WIP - Full] FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

haha, thanks have a rep boost! :)

2 more scenes and I'm done with all the h-scenes, well first raw translation that is, then comes syncing polishing and well the other stuff normal scenes + the internal rpg maker stuff items, choices, common events yadda yaddda yadddddda...can't wait to go into the syncing stage I better buy some headphones, don't wanna wake the neighbours left and right early in the morning or late in the evening with moaning sounds from the game... :p
wow, that sounds pretty good :)

nice work so far !

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome, the greatness will be upon us soon people! Keep being awesome OP :)
Looked at some of the cgs for this and it looks awesome!

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awesome, the greatness will be upon us soon people! Keep being awesome OP :)
Looked at some of the cgs for this and it looks awesome!
gee, don't say something like 'will be done sooish', considering how much work still needs to be done!? :( I don't plan to be done like summer next year, I think it's a realistic estimate.
There is still so much that needs to be done, for example translating the game's normal dialogue + the other stuff I mentioned, though it's true if you compare it to all the h-dialogue/scenes it's way less stuff and prolly' easier to translate.
Besides that, I think the polish of the h-dialogue will take most of the time. Once I start audiosyncing + rereading, replaying the translated h-scenes and finalizing them, I have to send all that stuff to the playtesters and wait for the feedback to then hopefully come up with something even better.

This last part is where you guys/gals come in, and the reason why I created this thread. In retrospect I did create this thread way 2 early like at least a year too early, shoulda have created this thread when I was in the stage of proofreading, polishing and syncing the words I wrote down with the actual audio of the game.

Apologies for creating this thread way 2 early, making it seem that the translaiton would be done quickly! :eek:

(I don't really know anymore why I did it, I believe it was 'cause at the time of thread creation the subsection for translation projects was either moved or created brand new and I wanted to put the word out that I was working on this game.)

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gee, don't say something like 'will be done sooish', considering how much work still needs to be done!? :( I don't plan to be done like summer next year, I think it's a realistic estimate.
There is still so much that needs to be done, for example translating the game's normal dialogue + the other stuff I mentioned, though it's true if you compare it to all the h-dialogue/scenes it's way less stuff and prolly' easier to translate.
Besides that, I think the polish of the h-dialogue will take most of the time. Once I start audiosyncing + rereading, replaying the translated h-scenes and finalizing them, I have to send all that stuff to the playtesters and wait for the feedback to then hopefully come up with something even better.

This last part is where you guys/gals come in, and the reason why I created this thread. In retrospect I did create this thread way 2 early like at least a year too early, shoulda have created this thread when I was in the stage of proofreading, polishing and syncing the words I wrote down with the actual audio of the game.

Apologies for creating this thread way 2 early, making it seem that the translaiton would be done quickly! :eek:

(I don't really know anymore why I did it, I believe it was 'cause at the time of thread creation the subsection for translation projects was either moved or created brand new and I wanted to put the word out that I was working on this game.)
Don't be sorry, i'm bloody glad someone is doing it at all.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend' (レーナ姫の精剣伝説/RJ158715)

keep up the good work chrisroxxx. doesnt matter if it takes time, the importance is that you keep working, even just bit by bit. when its done its done. its ok to put out words, even if very early. to do translations takes tons of time so dont feel obligated to stress because of that. just keep your own phase, and from time to time give us updates! :D

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend' (レーナ姫の精剣伝説/RJ158715)

thanks for the nice words 1baka,

sometimes I really forget to inform people on this thread about my progress, I finally arrived at the last scene, you heard right, just one more scene to go and it's not a mammoth scene like the last one this one only got ~138 lines.
I really wanna start working on it today :), but man still revovering from this shitty virus infection that got me fever/cold/shivers + my dad always wants me to do his shit even when I've got a frigign doctor's permit that forces me to not go to work, he just doesn't care, but now at 19:02 it seems all his work is done and I can finally concentrate on my stuff, jeez, fuck I really must be annoyed with my dad for mentioning him let's think about some good stuff...
thinks...
Ye, this evening/night I'm looking forward to reading the scene 2 or 3 times and then begin translating a few lines, if I don't get interupted that is, jeez, I'm so mad at my dad.:mad:

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't wait for the day we can get our grubby little hands on it. :p
Keep up the great work. :)

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thank you for translating this chrisroxxx I am glad someone picked this up this is by far one of my favorite hentai games,I cant wait too see the nun scenes translated.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This and Treasure Hunter is by far my favourite HRPG games by far... Glad you picked it up. Now I'm just hoping that someone with the language knowledge will pick up :D

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thank you for translating this chrisroxxx I am glad someone picked this up this is by far one of my favorite hentai games,I cant wait too see the nun scenes translated.
She's one of my favourite heroines as well(I'm also talking about her character here) :D

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news on progression? :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any news on progression? :D
He is going to say:
IT'S FINISH AND I UPLOAD IT IN AN HOUR!!11!!!11!!1!!!"=#¤)"!I=¤?)!"#=¤!"?=!!!`"?#="!`?#=!"?`#!" ~ chrisroxxx
I BELIEVE!

FIXED KEEP! :p

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He is going to say:
IT'S FINISH AND I UPLOAD IT IN AN HOUR! ~ chrisroxxx
I BELIEVE!
you forgot some !!1!1!!1!!1! at the end :p

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yeah, still working on the scene with the loli-ish mage character, it's the last h-scene and I'm almost done with it. I always have a hard time doing her scenes kinda glad that's the last one.
Though, I wanted to be done with that scene like a month ago, but there is always something that gets in between specially on my 2 days I got off from my job. For example this week my dad felt like the house needed a repainting, glad that's done now, and last week it was taxes, still not finished with the taxes since there is a document missing and the insurance company needs like two weeks to prepare it and send it to our adress :mad:.
So yeah progress is rather slow and not just cause the scene is sorta extreme, anyhow I'm trying to translate a couple lines each morning before I leave for work...

Sorry, I don't have better news...
I originally intended my next post to be about asking you lads and ladies to review the first couple h-scenes so I can make some changes and hopefully improve on the smut!

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, still working on the scene with the loli-ish mage character, it's the last h-scene and I'm almost done with it. I always have a hard time doing her scenes kinda glad that's the last one.
Though, I wanted to be done with that scene like a month ago, but there is always something that gets in between specially on my 2 days I got off from my job. For example this week my dad felt like the house needed a repainting, glad that's done now, and last week it was taxes, still not finished with the taxes since there is a document missing and the insurance company needs like two weeks to prepare it and send it to our adress :mad:.
So yeah progress is rather slow and not just cause the scene is sorta extreme, anyhow I'm trying to translate a couple lines each morning before I leave for work...

Sorry, I don't have better news...
I originally intended my next post to be about asking you lads and ladies to review the first couple h-scenes so I can make some changes and hopefully improve on the smut!
I still love you chrisroxxx. :3
Hopefully nothing gets between you now!.... or else...

JUST KIDDING :p:p ..... no seriously tho, i will cut you.

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been lurking this thread since its creation, and just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the work! And as it has been approximately 2 months since you were last annoyed about progress, how you doin on that? XD

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been lurking this thread since its creation, and just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the work! And as it has been approximately 2 months since you were last annoyed about progress, how you doin on that? XD
argh why did u have to get my hopes up :eek:

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

raw translaiton of h-scenes has concluded about 1 and a half months ago. I just didn't post it 'cause I wanted my next post to be about getting people to playtest reviewed and somewhat polished scenes.

In the spare time I had over the course of the last 1 and a half month, which wasn't much 'cause I'm swamped in work, don't ask me what kinda stupid work I'm wasting precious time with that could have been better spent on this translation project which is very precious to me, just thinking about all that wasted time spent on nonsensical work makes me sad.

So in the 6 to 8 hours I could sit my ass down in the last 1 and a half months I reviewed and sorta audiosynced scene 1-1 to 1-7, I'm sorta done with it, least the dialogue it now kinda makes sense, least in a smutty way...

...about audiosyncing I feel I got some grunts and moans right, but with alot of stuff I better sit my ass down again and turn the volume on my headphones to maximum so I get the moans and spoken out dialogue better.
Maybe, maybe...that's a big maybe right there, if I find enough time those first 7 scenes I been working on will be ready for review by the end of this week. I'm just hoping on sundays which is my free day I'll find a couple of hours at least to work on the syncing once more.:rolleyes:

About the headphones, well I'm using headphones 'cause, well as you could imagine I don't want to annoy my neighbours left and right by forcing them to listen to loud moaning sounds for hours on a sunday or for that matter any other day...currently I'm living next to older people, so to say, I don't wanna give them a heart attack or something in case they get reminiscent of their younger days while they listen to all the smutty audio...:eek:

cheers
chrissi

Last edited:
OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry to dissapoint you guys. I couldn't find no time this sunday to work on the scenes, but since I hyped all of you for a possible release of the first 7 scenes you gotta see what I came up with, till now. It's 4 major scenes and 3 little snipplets...bear in mind this is nowhere polished and I don't really want it to be reviewed.

It's just I teased you with a possible testable/reviewable release on sunday and I don't wanna be a total no show...gee I hate that I'm doing this...again, sorry people...seems to be a bad flaw of mine exciting you guys for stuff, when I'm not certain I can deiliver on time.:mad:

http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/w2W4ennp/file.html

Last edited:

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Sorry to dissapoint you guys. I couldn't find no time this sunday to work on the scenes, but since I hyped all of you for a possible release of the first 7 scenes you gotta see what I came up with, till now. It's 4 major scenes and 3 little snipplets...bear in mind this is nowhere polished and I don't really want it to be reviewed.

It's just I teased you with a possible testable/reviewable release on sunday and I don't wanna be a total no show...gee I hate that I'm doing this...again, sorry people...seems to be a bad flaw of mine exciting you guys for stuff, when I'm not certain I can deiliver on time.:mad:
Take your time. No one's rushing you. Sometimes you end up busy.