What's new

[WIP - Full] FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

Here is my first draft of the scene I'm currently working on, it's a demon on demon scene, well tentacle monster(aka cumblade) vs.high succubus(aka one of the demon kings generals) sex battle...

If ye don't wanna get spoilered don't click the spoiler button...

[エビルアイ/ibi0001]「Haha...This is gonna be FUN!...But do you really think you can satisfy my needs with such small whimpy tentacle cocks?」

[精剣]「Oho!?!...You are one slutty demon bitch. I'm so aroused already, just from your lovely smell and that nasty trashtalk...Aren't you excited yourself?...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0002]「I would never in a million years submit to a low tentacle creature like you...There is just no way you can beat me, little shrimp」

[エビルアイ/ibi0003]「How about I'll just break lose from your weakass tentacles binding me so we can end this game of pretend, quickly...uhh...What?!...Haaaaaaaaaaaa...hah...Ahhhhhhh...」

;;CG■CG11a
@bgf- bg=ev11a t=500
@bgs f=aegi_ibi1

[精剣]「Ooops, what was that? Did I just hear a lovely moan escape your sultry mouth?」

@se f=触手がうごめく音 l=1

[エビルアイ/ibi0004]「Ohhhh...that's not true...I...I was just yawning very loud...Huh...uhh..What's happening?!...Your tentacles feel so gooood all of a sudden...Ahhhhhhhh...Haaaaaaaaaaaaah♪」

[エビルアイ/ibi0005]「Huh...uuhhh...What's going on?...My body, why do I feel so hot and horny without warning!?...huh...There is some strange liquid oozing out of your tentacle cocks!?...uhhh...Your hot throbbing cocks wriggling around my body spewing out this strange purplish liquid look kinda lovely...haaaaah...uhhhhh...huh...」

[精剣]「Gahaha...Normally I hold myself back when I lay with human partners such as the princess, but since you are a high succubus even so a general of the demon lord's army imbued with his powers I don't have to restrict myself any longer...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0006]「What did you do to me?...Everytime one of your feelers rubs against me I can't help but scream out in pleasure...Mhmmmmmm...Yeaaah...It really feels goooood!...I shouldn't be aroused by a simple touch of your pesky little tendrils...Ohhhhhh...Gossssh, yeeeees...huh...why...Why does it feel so goood!?...uhhhhh...」

[精剣]「It's 'cause what's oozing out of my tentacles is my special aphrodisiatic solution I have been leaking it all over your body...Gahahahaha...How do you like my small whimpy tentacle cocks, now!?」

[エビルアイ/ibi0007]「Ahhh...I guess you beat me there...And yeah I have to admit your wriggling cocks do feel kinda nice...haaah...But there is no way you can make me cum and submit to your dicks without fucking me raw...hah...huh...」

[精剣]「Hmmm...of course that ain't enough. But it wouldn't have been any fun without a little foreplay, right?」

[エビルアイ/ibi0008]「Damn, don't make me wait that long...haaah...Can't you see, how wet my cunny is...Nghhhhh...Put one of your big tentacle cocks init, already...haaaah...Aaaaaah...」

@se f=挿入音
;;CG■CG11b
@bgf- bg=ev11b t=500
@bgs f=aegi_ibi2

[エビルアイ/ibi0009]「Uuu...nghh...hyaaaaah...Fuuuuck Yeah...That's one extremely thick tentacle cock you put up my cunt...Uuuuu...haaaah...What are you waiting for?...Don't you wanna start fucking me?...」

[精剣]「Don't you worry...I'll wreck your squirming snatch...You really are one dickhungry demanding demonic bitch. But that dominating attitude of yours will change in just a second...Yes, here we go...」

@se f=ピストン l=1

[エビルアイ/ibi0010]「Gaaaah...hah...Oh wow...It's uhhhh...You really do have a nice thick wart riddled tentacle cock...Shortly after you put it in I was able to feel all those bumpy warts on your cock...It's quite lovely...Ohhh...haaaah...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0011]「Ahhh...Haaaaaah...Your extremely warted cock...It...It's constantly stimulating me...nghhhh...Yeaaah...All them tiny bumps caressing the folds of my pussy so effectively/completely...Uaaaaa...Yeeeeahh...It really feels good...Huh...This is strange!?...I still can't fathom it...I'm a high succubus, a demon of lust and I'm getting bested in a game of pleasure?...Hyaaaaaaaahhh...haaaaaaaaaa...Damn...haah...aaaah...Your cock feels fantastic!!...Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...」

[精剣]「Guess it does feel good. Normally, you don't keep moaning like that if it doesn't.」

[エビルアイ/ibi0012]「So what!...Haaah...Yeaaah...I might be drowing in pleasure...nyaaaaaah...I'm a succubus after all that's our natural state...You don't really get it do you?...Hyaaaaaaaaah...I thrieve on pleasure...haaaah...Yeaaaaah...mooooore...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0013]「Nevertheless...Huaaa...Haaaa...aaaaaaah...Your tentacles really are something else...You just put your cock inside...haaaah...and I can feel it pulsing so vigorously, already...Wriggling deeper inside my pussy...Yeaahh...haaaah...Pushing me up from the bottom with every other thrust...Haaaah...I might even keep ye around as a pet...Nyaaaaaaah...when we are done here...Gossssssh...So strong and bumpy...Hyaaaaaaaaaah...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0014]「Ahhhhgh...Your getting in and out of the deepest depths of my wet pussy with that nasty tentacle cock...Hyaaaaahh...It feels better everytime you thrust it in...huuuuh...Yeeees...I can clearly feel the shape of your long stiff thick throbbing ridiculously warted tentacle dick...Oh wait, what?...It really is throbbing but not from the tip it's from your warts...Hyaaaah...Are you smearing the insides of my pussy with your aphrodisiac solution, rubbing it in deeper everytime you go in and out??!...Ahhh...Don't mind meeeeee...It feels good, keep doing whatever you dooooo...Hyaaaaaaaaah...hah...Aaaaaaah...」

[精剣]「I see, it's quite astude of you to understand what I'm doing! You see, to properly please a condescending succubus bitch like you, it's necessary to get my pleasure inducing drug in every nook and cranny of your nasty fuckhole. That way you can really enjoy every little bumpy wart on my cock when I truly start fucking that tight stupendously folded wet 'n hot excuse of a snatch you have down there between your legs.」

[エビルアイ/ibi0015]「Gimme a break, wise ass!...It takes one to know one...Hyaaaaah...You are making me feel incredibly good, alright, but at the same time I can feel your cock tensing up inside me...nyaaaaaaah...And all your little tendrils and tentacles on my body feverishly wriggling in anticipation...I can tell you are enjoying yourself as much as I am...Haaaaaaah...Aaaaaaah...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0016]「Ngaaaaahhhh...Fuuuuuuck...Asshole, don't fully pull your massive tentacle cock in and out of my pussy so fast!?...Ohhhhh...hah...Ahhhh...Haaaaaahhh...Yeaaah...You are fucking me so forcefully, just the way I loooove it...Haaaah...huh...huff...pant...Aaaaaaaah...」

[エビルアイ/ibi0017]「Ohhh, You nasty little boy...haaaaaah...Aaaaaaah...The way your thick tentacle dick keeps plowing me while caressing the inside of my pussy folds with its lovely warted bumps...It's making me lose my composture...I didn't mention it before, but now I can't deny it any longer I can feel my pussy opening up, it's getting loose so it can accomodate the shape of that thick fat dick of yours...Haaaaaah...It's pretty long since I felt that good before...Hyaaaah...haaaaah...」

[精剣]「Fucking a loose pussy is the best, it also means that you finally start enjoying yourself. How about that other hole of yours, do you want me to put one of my thick cocks in there too?」

[エビルアイ/ibi0018]「Huh, my asshole!...Ohh, really!...You are joking, right!?...Do you think you can handle my tight ass?...You do really wanna stick another cock inside me, don't you?...Oh Yes, yes please do it!...I can't wait for your thick bumpy cocks to ravage both my nasty holes, gooooood...Nyahhhh...gaaah...hah...」

@se f=挿入音

;;CG■CG11c
@bgf- bg=ev11c t=500
@bgs f=aegi_ibi3

[エビルアイ/ibi0019]「Ahaaaaaaaa...Oh...Guaaaaaaaaaa...Holy shit...hmmmm...You really did it!...I can feel it, it keeps cramming itself inside my back passage...Inch by inch you are slowly pushing an even thicker tentacle dick deep inside my asshooooooooole...Haaaaahh...Aaaaaaaaaaaa...pant...huff...Yes, I can feel it all so muuuuuch...」

@se
@se f=ピストン_激しい l=1

[エビルアイ/ibi0020]「Having a fat cock like that going deeper and deeper inside my stomach it should hurt alot, but I only feel pleasure...How!?...haaaah...Aaaaa...Yeaaaah...How did you smear all that aphrodisiac liquid in my asshole, so fast?...Uhhhhh...Hahhhhh...Does it really matter!?...It doesn't!!...I just love the way it feels...Ahhhh...Haaaaaaaaahh...」

[精剣]「Gahaha, What's wrong? Does it feel so good that all you can do is moan? Not much of a dominating bitch now, are ye? Tell me how do your loose slippery holes feel getting stuffed by my thick cocks?」

Keep in mind, this isn't the whole scene just about 1/3 of it, well as far as I've gotten, right now + it's just my first grasp of the scene no audio sync, yet no editing lots of grammatical and spelling errors...++ the moans and stuff are kinda placeholders until I audiosync the whole shabang...

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dammit, now I'm even more excited for this. The sooner it's finished the better! But take your time, I know it's not easy to do. I only wish I could help you guys translating but I suck at things like that. lol

kirai33230

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Waiting it for a long time! Im a big fan of dieselmine work! thanks for your work, keep like that

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Got in my 'Latest Reputation Received', today...

I'm sorry my translation attempts, nor me breaking my own schedules is not to your liking. 'That's pure sarcasm in case it didn't go through to your head';)

I guess, I should be thankful you didn't reply to this thread, but only sent me the afore mentioned 'anonymous negrep'...Anyhow, to shut down any further attempts to vent your rage or whatever you wanted to accomplish with this, I still can't figure out why someone would do such a thing and that's what unnerves me the most... Here is my priority list on why I actually do this translation, I think I mentioned it in the 'game linking thread' where I first stumbled over the game, as well.
1. Main reason I do this, I do it for myself, yeah you heard right this is for my own enjoyment:D!
2. I like the game creators and their projects, sadly they never make any attempts to translate them games into other languages, maybe this will encourage them to do so, well wishful thinking on my side, I think:p.
3. I wanna thank all the people who help by either proofreading my stuff or figuring out the coding.
4th 5th...20th on my list, people like you who love to read smut, sorry you are way down on the list on why I do this, but this is how it is, but even you my special friend deserve some love, I guess...

Also this thread, I created it to get people to help me by proofreading my translation as mentioned in the thread creation post that you 'negreped'.

Hwhw, wheew guess I had to vent ima frame it on the headaches from this nasty flu, sorry for that to everyone else who wasn't involved in triggering me like that.

As for the translation progress: I'm currently working on the 'drunken fucking' scene, ye you heard right, there is a scene in the game where a fella and a lady can hardly stand straight from drinking too much booze, but strangely what they can do is fuck each other's brains out, it's funny how the world of eros works sometimes:D.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry my translation attempts, nor me breaking my own schedules is not to your liking. 'That's pure sarcasm in case it didn't go through to your head';)

I guess, I should be thankful you didn't reply to this thread, but only sent me the afore mentioned 'anonymous negrep'...Anyhow, to shut down any further attempts to vent your rage or whatever you wanted to accomplish with this, I still can't figure out why someone would do such a thing and that's what unnerves me the most... Here is my priority list on why I actually do this translation, I think I mentioned it in the 'game linking thread' where I first stumbled over the game, as well.
1. Main reason I do this, I do it for myself, yeah you heard right this is for my own enjoyment:D!
2. I like the game creators and their projects, sadly they never make any attempts to translate them games into other languages, maybe this will encourage them to do so, well wishful thinking on my side, I think:p.
3. I wanna thank all the people who help by either proofreading my stuff or figuring out the coding.
4th 5th...20th on my list, people like you who love to read smut, sorry you are way down on the list on why I do this, but this is how it is, but even you my special friend deserve some love, I guess...

Also this thread, I created it to get people to help me by proofreading my translation as mentioned in the thread creation post that you 'negreped'.

Hwhw, wheew guess I had to vent ima frame it on the headaches from this nasty flu, sorry for that to everyone else who wasn't involved in triggering me like that.

As for the translation progress: I'm currently working on the 'drunken fucking' scene, ye you heard right, there is a scene in the game where a fella and a lady can hardly stand straight from drinking too much booze, but strangely what they can do is fuck each other's brains out, it's funny how the world of eros works sometimes:D.
Honestly, until Google gains sentience and can perfectly replicate smut, you're basically a threesome of Batman, Superman and Wonderman to me.

rizo

Reputation score

Some people are such ass hats!
Personally as someone who can't even begin to attempt to translate, I'm super grateful for what you're doing. I know it takes a while and I'm waiting patiently. Keep up the good work my friend! :)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, this is the Internet, full of haters, but also full of people enjoying good work like what you are doing.
Don't take it to heart, it's impossible to not have these kind of comments nowadays in a public forum...

moonblack

Reputation score

Just ignore the person. Especially since he/she/they/whatever can't give actual reputation yet. Green square means "positive", red is for "negative", and grey - like the one from your screenshot - is for "neutral". The last one is usually due to not enough posts by the person giving reputation (not sure if it is any different here).

It could be a lurker that barely posts, or it could be some random jerk who registered just to give you negrep - either way ignore him. I'm sure most people appreciate what you do, so no need to pay any attention to the one who does not.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for all the encoruaging replies +nice comments on the reps.

I don't really know why that neg rep comment, triggered me into responding to the anonymous person like that, maybe 'cause I feel similarly, I don't like relying on machine translations so much, sadly most of the time I can just read half of the kanji in a sentence. Also I would love to be further ahead with my translation, like actually having translated all the scenes working on polishing the scenes, right now. Yeah, that would be great, but I'm not there, yet...hmm...:(.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Grey rep here means Lurker, too.

Just ignore. About the translation, thanks a lot. The game deserve it as is one of the best games yet not my favorite.

(plmnko's favorite is Moral Asagi :3)

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Grey rep here means Lurker, too.
doesnt it mean he has got too many negative reps and is now red ?

PS: dear translator, youre a hero to all of us :3
thank you for your work.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems the anonymous dude/gal keeps negreping my replies on this thread, but now without anymore comments:p, guess I just have to bear with it...

Anyhow something way more important, I just finished the drunken fucking scene, time to backup ma files...
Next scene is the enema scene. I still can't figure out why it's so incredibly arousing getting an enema:confused:, maybe it's the satisfying feeling that you have after taking a good shit, who knows.:eek:
Hmm, I really have to read the scene a couple times before I start working on it.

Thank you guys for volunteering to proofread my stuff, ye are the best.:cool:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

was rooting for you since the very 1st day saw your post saying you translating this in the game thread

at that day i played the game a bit, and stopped playing right the moment i saw your full translating

today im still waiting for it and still rooting for your translation

best wishes, good luck and stay healthy my friend :D

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yey another full translation :3 Good Work o/

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still stuck with that enema scene.

Figures, I just don't like how cowardly that damn court mage uses hypnotic magic on the poor princess Rena to do with her whatever he wants, while she is giving a speech in public.

rizo

Reputation score

The more you post about the scenes from the game the more I'm hyped for it. LOL But he does sound like an ass hypnotizing her lol

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

Get 1.03 from the game thread, its in the first post of the thread and it works perfectly as long as you unpack it and run it in japanese locale
im already using both locale and applocale japanese and downloaded from mega still get same error.

so anybody can actually help me ?

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As another non-japanese speaker attempting to translate, all I can say is DON'T GIVE UP!
It's taking me forever, so I can understand how difficult it is for you to even attempt a Full Trans. So much text, and yet some people seem to think that it should be done within the space of a week. These same people display such a lack of any sort of life outside of HGames it's frankly astonishing.

Keep it up man, you're doing yourself (and everyone else waiting/transing other games) proud.

AngelCSK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any update about this?

rizo

Reputation score

Totally forgot about this, would love to know how it's going. The game looks like fun.