What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Tusk

Reputation score
Anyone know what this is, and/or why I can't pick it up?
WotsThis.png

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you can't pick something up it's usually because you already have the max amount of it.

Anyway that particular item is healing powder,

You can translate stuff like that by taking a screenshot of the text and pasting it on this website set to Japanese -> English

Tusk

Reputation score
If you can't pick something up it's usually because you already have the max amount of it.

Anyway that particular item is healing powder,

You can translate stuff like that by taking a screenshot of the text and pasting it on this website set to Japanese -> English

Thank you, and thank you for showing me my new favorite website

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure where that is going by the screenshot. Can you post the map location as well?
But in general, key to one hidden dungeon can usually be found in another hidden dungeon. If you can't get in, try looking for and completing a different one. Unless that's a new dungeon in new game + then I don't know....I'm still at the beginning of that.

Nherpes

Reputation score
How do you access the upper door in that room? Does the key only get you the item?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
more bug fixes as of version 1.2, also added 1920x1200 screen size in the setting.
I asked you a question, please respond to it:
What are you doing to these files? Windows built-in unzipper isn't working with them but winrar is. The game seems to run fine when I extract it despite the weird characters, but it's kinda suspicious.
I'm not accusing you of anything but I've never seen this happen with a .zip file.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, and thank you for showing me my new favorite website
You can also use the Google Translate app on your smartphone, or use a screen capture tool called ShareX. It has a built-in OCR function with a "open in google translate" button. You can hotkey it, too. Very convenient, most of the time. Sometimes OCR takes longer than usual, which is when I use the Google Translate app, instead.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I asked you a question, please respond to it:

I'm not accusing you of anything but I've never seen this happen with a .zip file.
I didn't do anything to the files though, I only upload them to MEGA as it is and just share the link normally

sasato

Reputation score
There
thanks!

Yea im woundering the same thing i dont remember any more closed doors that lead to another dungeon. also whats that weak ass sword for? says its the blade of the chosen or something
There is a invisible wall on the top right corner of that room. Hit it then press "A" to reveal. I'm stuck a little further ahead, past the labyrinth and the math puzzle. Found another invisible wall by an unlit candlestick, it allows you to get to this other room with a locked door, but I have no idea how to open it.

saas.jpg

deathphnx

Reputation score
There

There is a invisible wall on the top right corner of that room. Hit it then press "A" to reveal. I'm stuck a little further ahead, past the labyrinth and the math puzzle. Found another invisible wall by an unlit candlestick, it allows you to get to this other room with a locked door, but I have no idea how to open it.

View attachment 29194
awesome! thanks, i got to that point and found a button when you lift up a gray block, right above your character there

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I didn't do anything to the files though, I only upload them to MEGA as it is and just share the link normally
So you didn't put them in the .zip archive? It's just what you downloaded from DLSite?

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So you didn't put them in the .zip archive? It's just what you downloaded from DLSite?
I'm gonna back Yuyami up on this.
Archive.PNG
This is what my archive looks like, I have no idea what "weird characters" you're seeing, but it just sounds like a corrupted download, or that windows just got confused because of the Japanese characters, for some reason.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm gonna back Yuyami up on this.
View attachment 29204
This is what my archive looks like, I have no idea what "weird characters" you're seeing, but it just sounds like a corrupted download, or that windows just got confused because of the Japanese characters, for some reason.
I'm more than willing to believe them on their own word, I just want an accurate idea of the situation that's occurred. The weird characters are a common result of not being in JAP locale and not the issue, It's what's supposed to happen in fact. I am certain I do not have a corrupt download (sidenote here: an awful lot of people seem to be pointing to this as a possible source of problems lately, I don't know why as this is was only an issue years ago with older internet lines) as when using winrar the files extract and execute, for me at least, properly.

If as I now suspect, they simply uploaded the archive they downloaded from DLSite, they have no more information that may shed light on the situation and that's the end of it. But to establish that I cannot assume anything which has not been stated outright.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yup, just what I downloaded from DLSite, the file is as it is. Sorry I'm not much help to the problem.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
A quick suggestion for people still having issues with the download: make sure you have the latest ver. of whatever unzipping program you use.

I ran into a similar problem about half a year ago. Getting the latest version of Winrar (what I use) fixed it.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There

View attachment 29194
Good call on the labyrinth. To get past that room, equip the Power Ring and search around for prompts to lift up those gray blocks. There should be one northeast of that door. There's another maze past this door that you have to continue to lift blocks.

In the next room there's 4 numbers, 3 in plain sight and one behind a hidden wall next to the candle on the right. Use that to solve the math puzzle. From there on out it's pretty much a straight shot to the end where you'll get some solid weapons. Then it'll lead to that chest which is a +2 Ring.