What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The demo was in English, why I can´t find full game? only Japanese

ericksparda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone could help me with this part, I don't know how to jump on the other side, I already got all the intensity of this area that was possible.

Attachments

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Someone could help me with this part, I don't know how to jump on the other side, I already got all the intensity of this area that was possible.
Gaps are crossed using the plank tool.......you equip it in the items sockets (the one with 5 squares to equip)
that is if you have it yet.....item icon looks like a white rectangle/diamond shape if i remember correctly.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy Lunar New Year guys, here's the game, enjoy :3

Edit: link replaced with updated game version of 1.3 + complete save data included
I'm sorry guys, I've been busy with work I forgot to update the link with the updated version of the game :cry:, it should be Ver 1.3 when you guys downloaded it

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get past the rocks in the cave?
if its the part i think it is.....you have to equip the gold ring then use it like an item when next to a rock.
i think you even get a prompt massage....like, press x now. or something.

praisethesun16

Reputation score
My dudes, if for some reason, any of you is trying to play this on linux through wine like me and it does not work, make sure you have generated the japanese locale on your PC and changed the name of the executable file to " .exe"

HPMStar

Reputation score
can someone help with translating the menu? what does any of this mean? I also dont understand the part above it, with the 50% thing. Untitled.png

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The 50% thing is her clothes.
I don't remember what order they are in but the options are:
- Clothes always on
- clothes break at 50% or less health
- Clothes always off

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The English version is included in the Japanese version too. If you purchased the japanese version, you can download it again to have the English version.

pesinafe

Reputation score
Two quick questions:

1) Anyone know how to reach this chest? Can't seem to find a way to get on a ledge that allows me to bridge there.

Screenshot (11).png

2) How do you get the graveyard map? From reading the thread, I'm guessing it's inaccessible until NG+, but I just wanna make sure. Thanks!

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Two quick questions:

1) Anyone know how to reach this chest? Can't seem to find a way to get on a ledge that allows me to bridge there.

View attachment 30090

2) How do you get the graveyard map? From reading the thread, I'm guessing it's inaccessible until NG+, but I just wanna make sure. Thanks!
1) you might want to bring up a map to let us know where that chest is. Otherwise, you'll only get the answer "navigate your way around the cliffs with the Magic Board"

2) I found the piece of paper with the Graveyard password somewhere in the Final Fort (don't remember where, but it's there). After solving the puzzle and getting the Mysterious Key, go a little bit west and find a small fort-like building where you will need the key to unlock it.
Now as for that fort, I do not know how to proceed from there. All that's there is a message that says "here slumbers the legendary treasures" along with a chest that contains a useless sword. Anyone got any ideas what to do next?
-NVM! freaking sneaky hidden passage is small, while your in the room with the useless sword treasure, aim for the top right corner to unveil a small narrow passage ( I could've sworn I hit that area several times).

Last edited:

pesinafe

Reputation score
Thanks for the reply! Found the graveyard map shortly after posting the question; I was able to go through the dungeon using some hints in this thread. I'm already at NG+.

But I still haven't found a way to get to the chest in the picture. It's in the town, right above the blacksmith and slightly below the magic merchant. Sorry for not including that info earlier.