What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Simple question, is there a point to NG+, and why can we do the loop 10 times over? Is there a different end after the final time?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Simple question, is there a point to NG+, and why can we do the loop 10 times over? Is there a different end after the final time?
Pretty sure it's just for the hell of it. There's no difference other than enemies having higher levels. Every scene is unlockable, and every map square can be explored, on the first run.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty sure it's just for the hell of it. There's no difference other than enemies having higher levels. Every scene is unlockable, and every map square can be explored, on the first run.
That, and it 'is' a top-down Souls-like, and pretty much all of those have up to Ng+10. So....

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a new weapon is now introduced, it's literally a ball and chain weapon, other than that there's no other information but you can check and see how the ball and chain weapon works from the link above

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

illustration creation for the update is complete, the amount of illustrations are 8 + difference

Fullflap show a part of the line art sample for the plan subscribers

16-bit: Line art sample (low resolution 600 x 450)
32-bit: Line art sample (high resolution 1600 x 1200)

he's working on dot animation next

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

illustration creation for the update is complete, the amount of illustrations are 8 + difference

Fullflap show a part of the line art sample for the plan subscribers

16-bit: Line art sample (low resolution 600 x 450)
32-bit: Line art sample (high resolution 1600 x 1200)

he's working on dot animation next
LMAO, I clicked the link and instead of FullFlap I saw ONEONE1's new work and didn't know they were making new game.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So what's the general concusses on Fullflap's library of work in terms of best to least good? My personal list is
1.Shin-Sei-Den/Incubus Fist(Both very fun games on their own with the best H-game to regular gameplay integration, Shin-Sei-Den would be the best undisputed best if it had /ss/ like Incubus Fist did)

2. Juuyoku Fort(Also a fun game on it's own, I would totally play another game like this, a little awkward to control at points and I'm still not totally sure I completed the final dungeon, need to play the English version lol, hopefully the update can take it closer to #1)

3.Erori(Very Good game, kinda frustrating/awkward at points, I do not miss the age of Fullflap games having CGs for H-attacks rather than dot animations lol)

4. Demon's Sperm( This is only as low as it is because it was so confusing to handle at release. I'm sure if I had an English patch and the latest version it'd rank higher than Erori, but for right now this is where I feel it is.)

5. Princess of Mushroom Country (My first FullFlap game. Pretty good but VERY dated in comparison to what would come later. I feel like this game would benefit a LOT from a remake with modern FF sensibilities.)

6.Techno Breaker(Fun enough shooter but the lack of H-content and outside of the completion CGs and those CGs, to my knowledge, only being futa leave this one as the bottom, which is fitting as his first game)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also question: How do I get THIS treasure chest?

Attachments

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Also question: How do I get THIS treasure chest?
I vaguely remember this...it's through the plank puzzle to the south. I forget exactly where you have to start from, but you ultimately end up coming from the other side of the chest.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I vaguely remember this...it's through the plank puzzle to the south. I forget exactly where you have to start from, but you ultimately end up coming from the other side of the chest.
Thanks for the tip, I figured it had to do something with at, low and behold, I figured it out! You have to use this platform once you make it across and use the board, then follow the path for the knight's shield. Can't say it was totally worth all the trouble, but at least I can say I basically 100% the game for now lol

Attachments

Tewi

Reputation score
So what's the general concusses on Fullflap's library of work in terms of best to least good?
FullFlap works are kind of hard to rank. I really like that they try different game types instead of sticking to one. I would've said that their works are getting progressively better but I found this one kind of lacking, specially in the H-content area. I never liked how they separate H-mobs from normal mobs. While in most games you kind of have to let yourself get hit in order to see the sex, full flap is specially annoying since you have "fuck areas" and game areas when they should be merged together. (This is really bad in Demon's Sperm).
If I had to rank them it'd be: Shin Sei Den > Inma no Ken > Demon's Sperm >Juuyoku no Jousai > Mushroom Kingdom - Erori > Techno Breaker.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
FullFlap works are kind of hard to rank. I really like that they try different game types instead of sticking to one. I would've said that their works are getting progressively better but I found this one kind of lacking, specially in the H-content area. I never liked how they separate H-mobs from normal mobs. While in most games you kind of have to let yourself get hit in order to see the sex, full flap is specially annoying since you have "fuck areas" and game areas when they should be merged together. (This is really bad in Demon's Sperm).
If I had to rank them it'd be: Shin Sei Den > Inma no Ken > Demon's Sperm >Juuyoku no Jousai > Mushroom Kingdom - Erori > Techno Breaker.
I mean I get why they separate them, it's to make it easier for people who just want to run through the game for fun to avoid H-enemies since they are more 'game-y' than the average H-Game and for people who only want H-Stuff they know exactly where to look. I guess it just makes the whole thing neater, but I can see just having an option on the menu for like "How much H content do you want? None, mixed, separated, or All" doing just as well or having straight up different game modes, or just having it be like a move/item in Butakoma games that make normal enemies into H-Enemies. Then again, Shin Sei Den and Inma no Ken tended to be pretty good about it being mixed while not interrupting gameplay so it might just depend on the game. It might also have something to do with them really wanting to make a 2D Soul-like since this and Demon Sperm both kinda have similar issues with lack of H-content, but I generally had a lot more fun going through this one over DS, maybe because it had a serious classic 2D Zelda in it which I liked. If it leaned into more of that and had dungeons and towns and other one off areas with H-events kinda like Shin Sei Den it'd be even better.

But yeah, I also really like the willingness to experiment with different game styles every time, it shows a really interest in game design I appreciate and helps make every game stand out. I always look forward to whatever new project they come up with.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His work on the large dot animation is for the next update is finished, there's two types in both with 2 cuts each, so there's a total of 4 cuts. The rest is to work on the small dot animation. He expects to hopefully finish by next year.

igorb07

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
[QUOTE = "Judael, postagem: 953525, membro: 48047"]
Re: [FullFlap] 7º projeto de jogo

"Gauntlet"
[/CITAR]
could you pass the link of rj112961

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm wondering what game type they will do next. So far we've had:
Shoot 'em up - Techno Breaker
Side scrolling platformer - Mushroom Kingdom
Side scrolling shooter - Eroi
Beat 'em up - Inma no Ken
2D Soul-like RPG - Demon Sperm
Turn based RPG - Shin Sei Den
Zelda styled Soul-like RPG - Juuyoku no Jousai

I would love to see them do a game in the same sort of style of JSK or ExcessM. Hell I would love for another circle to do a H based Rhythm Heaven. Rhythm Molester didn't quite scratch that itch of mine.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm wondering what game type they will do next. So far we've had:
Shoot 'em up - Techno Breaker
Side scrolling platformer - Mushroom Kingdom
Side scrolling shooter - Eroi
Beat 'em up - Inma no Ken
2D Soul-like RPG - Demon Sperm
Turn based RPG - Shin Sei Den
Zelda styled Soul-like RPG - Juuyoku no Jousai

I would love to see them do a game in the same sort of style of JSK or ExcessM. Hell I would love for another circle to do a H based Rhythm Heaven. Rhythm Molester didn't quite scratch that itch of mine.
I feel like side scrolling shinobi girl-type game from Excess is already applicable to a lot of the genres they've already done. As for JSK, Fullflap seem to stray more towards classic/tradition styles of game with smut on top of them rather something like they would do, so I don't see that happening. An H-Rhythm Game from them would be pretty novel tbh, thought they don't seem to be much for music based on their games using pretty stock music for BGMs.

Personally, the RPG kick they seem to be on lends itself to some sort of monster collection/breeding game, but depending on how they do it might be a little too ambitious. I could also see a Rouge-like happening, there is some really fun stuff they could try there like unlocking lewds based on how far you can get and completing secrets. A Stealth Game where certain enemies won't capture the girl and will just fuck her also seem like it might fun too and could fit within the style of Juuyoku no Jousai or a classic side view. A really out there idea I'd like is actually some kind of strategy game like a Tower Defense or RTS, maybe girl turrets have more DPS but lewd enemies can stun them by fucking them if they reach them so you need non-girl turrets as well?

It should also be mentioned they're working on developing for a 3D engine with pixel graphics ala Doom and Wolfenstien. They have said that it isn't going to be used for their next project, but imagine a 2.5D dungeon crawler similar to HDoom or a more refined version of Juuyoku no Jousai in the next few years.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I feel like side scrolling shinobi girl-type game from Excess is already applicable to a lot of the genres they've already done. As for JSK, Fullflap seem to stray more towards classic/tradition styles of game with smut on top of them rather something like they would do, so I don't see that happening. An H-Rhythm Game from them would be pretty novel tbh, thought they don't seem to be much for music based on their games using pretty stock music for BGMs.

Personally, the RPG kick they seem to be on lends itself to some sort of monster collection/breeding game, but depending on how they do it might be a little too ambitious. I could also see a Rouge-like happening, there is some really fun stuff they could try there like unlocking lewds based on how far you can get and completing secrets. A Stealth Game where certain enemies won't capture the girl and will just fuck her also seem like it might fun too and could fit within the style of Juuyoku no Jousai or a classic side view. A really out there idea I'd like is actually some kind of strategy game like a Tower Defense or RTS, maybe girl turrets have more DPS but lewd enemies can stun them by fucking them if they reach them so you need non-girl turrets as well?

It should also be mentioned they're working on developing for a 3D engine with pixel graphics ala Doom and Wolfenstien. They have said that it isn't going to be used for their next project, but imagine a 2.5D dungeon crawler similar to HDoom or a more refined version of Juuyoku no Jousai in the next few years.
Hmm, I meant more like the first person action games Excess did. I know they like to keep the female MC front and center at all times which is why it would be a good idea for a 2nd male MC game. And it would give the NPCs who mostly do nothing in their games some scenes. Yeah, the H-Rhythm game was a stretch...I mostly suggested that because I've gotten hooked to MMD lately lol. So a Rhythm Heaven or Project Diva like H game would be awesome for me.

Someone else doing a H based monster hunter game would be cool! For Rouge-like, well there's some great ideas they can take from some mainstream games like Omega Labyrinth (honestly, those games SHOULD be H games). For stealth games, I feel a lot of circles forget their MC is female....why not introduce the ability to seduce guards and such? Some could lead you to hidden chests, give you vital info or simply act like they never saw you.

2.5D could work....just....so many bad examples of 2D artist trying to go 3D...

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fullflap has completed the new update and it's expected to see the update by January. In total we get:

- Two new large animations
- 10 new animation in the action part (2 from each enemy, from front and back respectively)
- 8 illustrations