What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Hisuku

Reputation score
Yeah, it is kinda a disappointment on that front. The poses themselves are good, but it would have been nice to have some new enemy types instead of recolors. I would have loved another weird monster like the tentacle thing that that cumflates her or some kind of small orc thing for some size difference. Even a bigger version of the ant would have done well. The peak of enemy variety is stll a toss up between Inma no Ken and Shin-Sen-Den so here's hoping the next project delivers more on that front.
Shin-Sen-Den on the other hand had just one scene per enemy. I really like that part that in most of his games the scenes change by what position or angle you get attacked in. Shin-Sen-Den didn’t had that. But the variety was awesome. And Inma-No-Ken was a bit boring on the gameplay side. Even the bosses were easily beatable by spamming fist punches while cornering them on a side of the screen. It’s not that I would say I play this games for its gameplay anyway but the fact that some of his works provide that as well makes it awesome. Juuyoku No Jousai really managed to handle this split between perversion and providing a playable game very well.

Ah, thanks.

The illustration you're missing is the one you get from beating the game.

Does anyone know where the keys for the prison cells in the dark ruins are?
Not exactly anymore. I remember it was further left. You leave that room with the prison cells at the south end (heading west) and cross the following room (which also has a key, but I think it was another) to the complete left. Somewhere there should be the key. If I remember correctly.

Does the ending screenshot not get saved? I finished the game at least twice and even made a second loop but it’s still not there.

有人有新的更新文件嗎?
You can download the update easily on dlsite.

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Not exactly anymore. I remember it was further left. You leave that room with the prison cells at the south end (heading west) and cross the following room (which also has a key, but I think it was another) to the complete left. Somewhere there should be the key. If I remember correctly.

Does the ending screenshot not get saved? I finished the game at least twice and even made a second loop but it’s still not there.
It seemed to save fine for me (see spoiler). I just loaded up an old endgame save and beat it that way. I guess you've got a bug?

Thanks for the key hint, found it in the top left of the ruins, after the jet black key gate.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Update is almost done and should meet it's January release. You will be able to reach the new area by going behind the castle using the route from the beginning of the game where there ill now be a bridge. The additional part is an independent area with no connection to the main story...though I doubt many of us where following the game for the story lol
For those wondering as well, you don't need to use a save+ to gain access to the new area aka Another Land of Beginnings. If you have a save prior to beating to the final boss, you can access the new area from there. Always good to play expansions from Fullflap.

Edit*

I've attached my save files. Let me know if it isn't working. Also, let me say that I like the new animation with the yellow humanoid. The MC does not look like an oppai loli (big breasted loli) and is really refreshing. I know it maybe a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I wish he'd stray away from his regular oppai loli body type

Attachments

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For those wondering as well, you don't need to use a save+ to gain access to the new area aka Another Land of Beginnings. If you have a save prior to beating to the final boss, you can access the new area from there. Always good to play expansions from Fullflap.

Edit*

I've attached my save files. Let me know if it isn't working. Also, let me say that I like the new animation with the yellow humanoid. The MC does not look like an oppai loli (big breasted loli) and is really refreshing. I know it maybe a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I wish he'd stray away from his regular oppai loli body type
I definitely wouldn't describe that body type as oppai loli, its way to shapely, it's moreso generally just super thick/curvaceous, but I get what you mean. Not everyone is down with that body type and prefer more 'realistic' proportions. I doubt you'll get much of that with FF moving forward since that's their signature style and I appreciate the different flavor it has compared too more 'standardize' ero-artstyles. it has clear 90s era influence you don't see much of with more plus-sized bodies that surprisingly you also don't see that much of, at least not until recently.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I definitely wouldn't describe that body type as oppai loli, its way to shapely, it's moreso generally just super thick/curvaceous, but I get what you mean. Not everyone is down with that body type and prefer more 'realistic' proportions. I doubt you'll get much of that with FF moving forward since that's their signature style and I appreciate the different flavor it has compared too more 'standardize' ero-artstyles. it has clear 90s era influence you don't see much of with more plus-sized bodies that surprisingly you also don't see that much of, at least not until recently.
I guess it's the combination of baby faced characters with EEE to HHH sized breasts that's getting tiresome from FF. I know, I know, it's his style. It's weird... I'm fine with the body proportions of Nonki but there's something how when FF does his characters that's off putting for me.

This has got to be his most fun game yet. He's really one of the few hentai developers that I actually play through the game despite me not caring too much about his H content.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I guess it's the combination of baby faced characters with EEE to HHH sized breasts that's getting tiresome from FF. I know, I know, it's his style. It's weird... I'm fine with the body proportions of Nonki but there's something how when FF does his characters that's off putting for me.

This has got to be his most fun game yet. He's really one of the few hentai developers that I actually play through the game despite me not caring too much about his H content.
FF definitely puts a serious focus on the actual game mechanics of every project which I really love. It's never just a vehicle to get H-content, there's a always a layer of actual game design and you can tell it's something they put a lot of love into since more modern titles give you the chance to avoid it entirely if you want and just play the game. I'd really like it if they eventually get to consistently making games on par with fully fledged SNES games in terms of length, not even being wholly equal in terms of H-content to gameplay(though I wouldn't complain if it were lol). I really am curious what genre they'll tackle next.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FF definitely puts a serious focus on the actual game mechanics of every project which I really love. It's never just a vehicle to get H-content, there's a always a layer of actual game design and you can tell it's something they put a lot of love into since more modern titles give you the chance to avoid it entirely if you want and just play the game. I'd really like it if they eventually get to consistently making games on par with fully fledged SNES games in terms of length, not even being wholly equal in terms of H-content to gameplay(though I wouldn't complain if it were lol). I really am curious what genre they'll tackle next.
I know he was really interested in making a 3-D dungeon crawler. He released 3 articles to date so I think he's fairly focused/interested on it. He's also said that his dream is to make a Dark Souls like game

Now, if isn't translated to English, I don't think it's going to garner much attention gameplaywise for most of us.

Last edited:

Hisuku

Reputation score

I would agree as well that this style is part of that that makes his games rather unique.
I do not remember any games similar to FF games as other games often tend to be very similar to each other.

I would agree as well that this style is part of that that makes his games rather unique.
I do not remember any games similar to FF games as other games often tend to be very similar to each other.
If you guys DO know any similar games I am of course interested to hear about them :D

The dungeons were quite awesome. I liked it very much that he included some puzzles to solve as well instead of just making them labyrinths. Shin-Sei-Den was like that and even though that game was fun to play as well you basically just had to keep walking forward.

I know he was really interested in making a 3-D dungeon crawler. He released 3 articles to date so I think he's fairly focused/interested on it. He's also said that his dream is to make a Dark Souls like game

Now, if isn't translated to English, I don't think it's going to garner much attention gameplaywise for most of us.
Would you mind sharing a link or two? Its kinda hard to get through if you are neither native in Japanese nor know what you are looking for...

Last edited:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would you mind sharing a link or two? Its kinda hard to get through if you are neither native in Japanese nor know what you are looking for...
Yup, here you are:

This article was back in September and November when he was practicing 3-D. Keep an eye out on his cien dlsite for articles

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not really an update, but FF mention in the latest post they aren't sure what they should I make next since the apparently have quie a few ideas rattling about, so I doubt we'll have to worry about them running dry any time soon. They also finally bought a Nintendo Switch at the end of last year, so they decided to come up with a plan while playing, meaning if we get FF version of Ori and Blind Forest or Super Mario Odyssey don't be surprised lol

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you imagine if he made a first person shooter hentai? I swear no one has been able to do that properly lol

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you imagine if he made a first person shooter hentai? I swear no one has been able to do that properly lol
I forgot the name of it, but there's one where you're a guy in a school and the girls are like in heat, chasing you and you have to shoot them to stop them. I had a lot of fun with that game, except the helicopter missions, and the only thing I found lacking was the variety of H from the girls.

Girl's Army could have been good, but the dev quit development of the game to become a vtuber or something. That game had so many bugs and 2 uncompleted lvls.....but was good fun.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I forgot the name of it, but there's one where you're a guy in a school and the girls are like in heat, chasing you and you have to shoot them to stop them. I had a lot of fun with that game, except the helicopter missions, and the only thing I found lacking was the variety of H from the girls.

Girl's Army could have been good, but the dev quit development of the game to become a vtuber or something. That game had so many bugs and 2 uncompleted lvls.....but was good fun.
Harem trigger is indeed really good. The developer continued to add new things to it over the years as well, turned out very solid.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Harem trigger is indeed really good. The developer continued to add new things to it over the years as well, turned out very solid.
Oooh, thank you! Not being able to remember the name was bothering the hell out of me! And thanks for that info, I haven't played since it's first release so I'll have to get on that.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Someone mind throwing me a bone for the 2nd Amusement Key? I've just been swinging at walls for an hour for basically nothing...

EDIT: Nevermind I'm just stupid and looking in the wrong dungeon lol. I completely missed the save room in IV and it was in there.