What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

Killer E

Reputation score
how do i access the trail dungeon i have the key but i dont know how to get into the dungeon

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full Flap is continuing to practice with 4D and has made a base model for a female character. As stated before, it has nothing to do with the next game and is just practice, but some point down the line I'm assuming we'll likely get a 3D FF game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What ? Could you elaborate a bit please, not sure what you're asking about.
Don't bother, they are just idiots who don't learn. They always create new account, post in a 3-line message (a question, a statement, give thanks), and get their message deleted.

I forgot to give my impression on the 3D. As expected, it's not that good but that's ok for a new venture. With his style, I think cel shading would fit the best.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

More 3d Modeling stuff. They changed the way they models faces that line up more with a PS1/PS2 era design at about 3000 polygons and worked on some stock hands and feet to import. This game also got a 2.1 version update to try and clear out some of the remaining bugs. Might not be 100% yet but it should help.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

More 3D Modeling. They're improving rather quickly in terms of style and functionality, they really seemed to bring their 2D characters comfortably into 3D. It's still to be seen how it looks in motion.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Flap has created a tool to make dungeons layouts automatically ala Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which should speed up the process of actually making games now that they don't have to do it by hand. Apparently they also want to convert this tool to 3D.

They said before not to expect a 3D game as their next major project but given how into it they seem, I am thinking it'll almost certainly be one the one after next if not a small demo to prototype an idea for it beforehand.

Hisuku

Reputation score

Flap has created a tool to make dungeons layouts automatically ala Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which should speed up the process of actually making games now that they don't have to do it by hand. Apparently they also want to convert this tool to 3D.

They said before not to expect a 3D game as their next major project but given how into it they seem, I am thinking it'll almost certainly be one the one after next if not a small demo to prototype an idea for it beforehand.
I somewhat fail to get hyped for them switching to 3D to be honest. I like the current style a lot and would consider it one of the main aspects what makes his games that great (the other thing beeing a neat ero/adventure balance). Its the pixelated thing making it even more perverse (like japanese censored genitalia/tentacles often beeing considered more perverted than the uncensored).
Trying to imagine that in perfectly made 3D as fancy as it can get with his fetisches of incredibly unrealistic proportions and futa just doesnt get me going.

I dont say that there isnt room to make it great (for example if he sticks to an perspective like top-down and probably dont overdo the resolution) but I just cant imagine it. or if I do it sends shudders down my spine...

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I somewhat fail to get hyped for them switching to 3D to be honest. I like the current style a lot and would consider it one of the main aspects what makes his games that great (the other thing beeing a neat ero/adventure balance). Its the pixelated thing making it even more perverse (like japanese censored genitalia/tentacles often beeing considered more perverted than the uncensored).
Trying to imagine that in perfectly made 3D as fancy as it can get with his fetisches of incredibly unrealistic proportions and futa just doesnt get me going.

I dont say that there isnt room to make it great (for example if he sticks to an perspective like top-down and probably dont overdo the resolution) but I just cant imagine it. or if I do it sends shudders down my spine...
Well their style is still in the infancy of their 3D career so as along as the next game is more traditional and gives them time to develop their 3D skills I have no issues with it. I've seen some really great 3D animations using blender even with very stylized and lower-poly models so it's definitely not out of the question in terms of possibility but that is a ways away from now.

I think it's fair to be hesitant or skeptical about it in it's current form though, we don't even have any animations to see how they might work in motion and they're only just starting to get the hang of modeling in general. It's a bit hard to judge where things go from here in a lot of places regarding Full Flap. Ideally they switch between making games that are sprite based and ones that are 3D with maybe some overlap moving forward, I don't think they'd completely abandon pixel-based work given that IS where all their fans came in from so even if the 3D one doesn't suit your fancy we should still have something eventually that would.

Slightly unrelated, but it seems based on comment from the comment section they still haven't decided on their next project, so it might be a while before we get any concreate/substantial info outside of 3D modeling/other general game development related stuff on their posts

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to max out your stat or can you min max it? I don't see limit.

Also, is there a lot of secrets? (I mean, interact with hidden switch, hit a wall to open, ... ( the items hidden behind barrels are pretty obvious) (Notably, in the tutorial)

(Also, you can easily softlock if you kill the level up girl before talking to her)

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Flap has upped the polygon count from 5,000 to 12,000 polygons which makes it look like a good looking PS3 game. He's also finally animating it with some walk cycles and jiggle physics and while currently wielding a gun, is thinking more sword and shield down the line which further proves their Dark Souls fascination. The bounce isn't the best currently but they seem to be making good progress regardless in transiting the style into 3D.

On that note, Full has stated it's still a long way before Full 3D will be a thing and that they don't know what will happen to the future, but the next step will likely be to incorporate both 3D and sprites. Either way, they think the proportion of sprites will gradually decrease which I read as is it not entirely going away even once 3D is implemented, at least not entirely.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's a hell of a leap in quality.....this guy is amazing. If he made a game with what's present here, I would definitely buy it. So I can't even imagine what he'll make with even more practice.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's a hell of a leap in quality.....this guy is amazing. If he made a game with what's present here, I would definitely buy it. So I can't even imagine what he'll make with even more practice.
In terms of just modelling it really is impressive how much they've improved in such a short timeframe relatively speaking. Must be watching some really good tutorials or something lol.
I am curious how they'll handle using these kinds of models in actual lewds, my main fear is that it'll come off looking stiff like some SFM animations that look like 2 action figures rubbing against each other, but given how well versed they already are in animation I doubt anything that would make it into a game would look anything like that. I know they're using Blender and I have seem some REALLY good stuff come out of that engine so I have faith for the time being.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Flap is making a 3D dungeon crawler...not mini game exactly? But technically? Basically they're making a quick little showcase game with the automatic dungeon creator for supporters that can be made quickly and played with. Somewhat similar to the endless runner they did before Juuyoku No Jousai. It also seems like there's going to be series of these smaller games coming up likely to practice using their new tools based on "Once we have made a series, we are also considering selling some of them together on DLsite". There will be a girl in the bottom right corner similar to Juuyoku No Jousai and combat gameplay in future updates.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just watched the video, and dang, a little disappointed. Obviously this is stage 1 of like 100, I'm not pre-judging it. But I just am not a big fan of those "blocky 1st person POV maze games", for lack of a better phrasing. They genuinely make me feel claustrophobic and kind of motion sick for some reason. Reminds me of when I tried to play Daggerfall. I could only play for like 3-5 minutes at a time and would have to save and quit.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@ZapRabbit Understandable. I'm not exactly crazy about it, either. But I'm assuming that Fullflap chose this idea to save on animations. By making a 1st-person dungeon crawler, he won't need to spend as much time on animation loops, instead having the luxury of focusing his animation attempts entirely on what sells his games: sex scenes. At least, that's what I'm seeing in this right now.