What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To return to the game:

Do I use it wrong or is magic kind of useless? You are limited in the shots, it doesn't do a lot more damage than melee attack and it's slower than the crossbow. The only use I have for it is free healing and maybe strength buff.

And for the stats distribution:
Isn't the best build to just max out stamina+strength? Hp can easily be replaced by stamina by blocking (and it's not difficult by locking enemies)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To return to the game:

Do I use it wrong or is magic kind of useless? You are limited in the shots, it doesn't do a lot more damage than melee attack and it's slower than the crossbow. The only use I have for it is free healing and maybe strength buff.
Yeah, I don't see much of a point to magic, either. As far as I recall, there are no enemies with high physical resistance, and even as a ranged attack, it's safer to just use weapons.

And for the stats distribution:
Isn't the best build to just max out stamina+strength? Hp can easily be replaced by stamina by blocking (and it's not difficult by locking enemies)
Strength is kind of the quintessential stat here. Stamina and HP should be built up together (with Stamina being the higher priority of the two), just to make sure bosses don't one-shot you. Personally, I went for Strength+HP and just facetanked everything.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The supporter exclusive game now officially has a protagonist design.
image-web.jpg
The intended release date is around Autumn and it's currently undecided if there will be a second supporter exclusive game, there might be if the first is received well. To reiterate, this game is a shorter experience made for supporters. The next fully fledged game(Maybe an action action) is being planned separately.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Comment section update: The next major project "might be close to a roguelike game", which I'm interpreting as having roguelike-elements on top of something like Demon Sperm or Juuyoku No Jousai. Continuous looping elements, unlockables based on rus achievements, and secret areas based on doing certain things over multiple runs. I doubts it's gonna be like the next Binding of Isaac if they do go with it, but I'd be interested to see how it's implemented. Maybe getting fucked my certain monsters enough will make nearby monsters on future runs less aggressive lol

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Comment section update: The next major project "might be close to a roguelike game", which I'm interpreting as having roguelike-elements on top of something like Demon Sperm or Juuyoku No Jousai. Continuous looping elements, unlockables based on rus achievements, and secret areas based on doing certain things over multiple runs. I doubts it's gonna be like the next Binding of Isaac if they do go with it, but I'd be interested to see how it's implemented. Maybe getting fucked my certain monsters enough will make nearby monsters on future runs less aggressive lol
As someone who enjoys rouge-likes like RoR2 and Dead Cells, I am excite.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As someone who enjoys rouge-likes like RoR2 and Dead Cells, I am excite.
I really am curious to see what direction they take the next game since it'll likely be based off of a certain type of Rougelike and there have been many good ones over the years. It'd be interesting to see what base they'd work with for a game.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gameplay video, it seems to be somewhat timing based, think a mix of like an ATB system from classic final fantasy and perfect button press to block/dodge from Mario RPG/classic Paper mario. It's a system I'm surprised I haven't seen more of. You can also switch weapons/gear mid-combat it seems.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Question: Where might I find the Stone Key (assuming I need it to actually start working through the Trial Dungeon), and if that's not what I need, how 'do' I progress through the Trial Dungeon? Can only really access the two rooms to the sides of where the Stone Key door is.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Question: Is Juuyoku no Jousai On going?

Another Question: Can i ask if you guys have a copy of the game :) (you can ignore it if you don't want to)
no, the game already finish, it have update for like post-game content but that's like months ago. the dev already move on to new project and the thread for said project haven't been made here and it's not like the new project already have gameplay to demonstrate either.

looks like someone didn't read the rule again, goodbye.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hopefully we'll get the actual release announcement soon. This Ruins Trip game, according to the trial post, is intended to be a little short with only 10 real scenes and is almost complete.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it sounds like there will be no battle lewds, and that makes me a tad sad, cause I liked that about their previous RPG game.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
it sounds like there will be no battle lewds, and that makes me a tad sad, cause I liked that about their previous RPG game.
From what I can understand, this isn't supposed to be their next major title. This is just a side project while they work on their next big game.

Animence

Reputation score
Totally new to FF games and this is my first one. Would anyone care to tell me how to make the game fullscreen? It's not the usual Alt+Enter I've been able to do on some games, and can't seem to find an option in the menu?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Totally new to FF games and this is my first one. Would anyone care to tell me how to make the game fullscreen? It's not the usual Alt+Enter I've been able to do on some games, and can't seem to find an option in the menu?
F4