What's new

ACT [FullFlap] Juuyoku No Jousai (RJ253712)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ahh, at least another month until we get this update. The wait's already killing me, especially since we're getting at least one more futa enemy.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Update is almost done and should meet it's January release. You will be able to reach the new area by going behind the castle using the route from the beginning of the game where there ill now be a bridge. The additional part is an independent area with no connection to the main story...though I doubt many of us where following the game for the story lol

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Confirmed update features:
Mini Animation Viewing Mode. Basically the free sex option for sex animations that you can freely rotate and choose the background of instead of the sectioned off areas on the title screen. The image attached also reveals there is 5 new fuckable enemies at least. Once of them is a red haired futanari based on a previous update.
Browse Illustrations Of Event Scenes. Basically the same as ten current illustration option except for plot relevant scenes. Attached image also reveals one new story related scene.
Added Buttons To Keyboard Operation. The equipment switching key can now be set individually for the right hand, left hand, magic slot, and item slot.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Likely the last update prior to release. The update is going through one final pass and if there is no problem playing through, Flap will apply to DLsite and try to complete the application within this week, so keep your eye out and get ready. They will also be one final option on the main menu to recollect the Red Light District of the game where the NPC girls all got fucked.

IAmAKi

Reputation score

Likely the last update prior to release. The update is going through one final pass and if there is no problem playing through, Flap will apply to DLsite and try to complete the application within this week, so keep your eye out and get ready. They will also be one final option on the main menu to recollect the Red Light District of the game where the NPC girls all got fucked.
The first of many bounties from the year of the cow. How wonderful.

Hisuku

Reputation score
He added another update on the same post.
As far as I can understand it seems he encountered another unexpected bug. Hence the delay.
He will try to submit the update tomorrow.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The update is out! You can get by redownloading the game from the DLsite page. For a limited time, the English version will also be included in the Japanese version.

Hisuku

Reputation score
Has someone found the amusement Key 2 already? I think I unearthed the whole map (no open gates missing besides amusement spot 2) but it seems I missed the vital key

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Once again I need to ask for a full save of the last english version. I've come back to this from my last save and have been instantly reminded I've no idea where I'm going.
Just everything up to the new area so I can experience that myself, please.

Hisuku

Reputation score
Once again I need to ask for a full save of the last english version. I've come back to this from my last save and have been instantly reminded I've no idea where I'm going.
Just everything up to the new area so I can experience that myself, please.
One of those two saves should be what you need

Has someone found the amusement Key 2 already? I think I unearthed the whole map (no open gates missing besides amusement spot 2) but it seems I missed the vital key
Ok, stupid me. For anyone wondering as well: the key is at the save spot in the 4th dungeon (which of course I did skip)

screenshot.png
What did I miss? It seems to be bound to another item but I cant figure out where. I just went through the whole map and must have missed it again.

Attachments

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
View attachment 37234
What did I miss? It seems to be bound to another item but I cant figure out where. I just went through the whole map and must have missed it again.
Ah, you're missing the Aroma candle for the futa-version of the item house in the red light district. I am pretty sure it's in the dungeon where you need the torch to see since that's where futa enmies first show up iirc. Either that or the middle right dungeon on the map. It's one of the two.

This update was really good by the way, the new animations where good all around even if I don't care for futa, the illustrations where nice and had some fun callbacks to prior games, and the dungeons really felt like dungeons with all the puzzles and HUGE layouts. This update felt more refined in a lot of areas compared to the main game. The mini animation stuff was nice although I wish there was more background variety. Very nice update to finish off this game with, and I'm already excited to see what FF will do next

Hisuku

Reputation score
Ah, you're missing the Aroma candle for the futa-version of the item house in the red light district. I am pretty sure it's in the dungeon where you need the torch to see since that's where futa enmies first show up iirc. Either that or the middle right dungeon on the map. It's one of the two.
Oh god dammit. Thank you! Its in the second, the dungeon where you get the ball&chain weapon (the one on the middle right in the labyrinth). After the room with the flames you have to head south and use the magic board a phew times heading back.

Last edited:

Hisuku

Reputation score
This update was really good by the way, the new animations where good all around even if I don't care for futa, the illustrations where nice and had some fun callbacks to prior games, and the dungeons really felt like dungeons with all the puzzles and HUGE layouts. This update felt more refined in a lot of areas compared to the main game. The mini animation stuff was nice although I wish there was more background variety. Very nice update to finish off this game with, and I'm already excited to see what FF will do next
I was actually hoping for a Dekamara-like scene (that well-equiped guy that came with the update on shin-sei-den). It was a bit disappointing that all new enemies are basically just variations of what we already had.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was actually hoping for a Dekamara-like scene (that well-equiped guy that came with the update on shin-sei-den). It was a bit disappointing that all new enemies are basically just variations of what we already had.
Yeah, it is kinda a disappointment on that front. The poses themselves are good, but it would have been nice to have some new enemy types instead of recolors. I would have loved another weird monster like the tentacle thing that that cumflates her or some kind of small orc thing for some size difference. Even a bigger version of the ant would have done well. The peak of enemy variety is stll a toss up between Inma no Ken and Shin-Sen-Den so here's hoping the next project delivers more on that front.

Hisuku

Reputation score
Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-17 um 13.50.39.png
I must have missed something here as well. It is located between the artworks you get while entering the 'prisons' after each boss (before the animations set in).
But since I have seen all animations I cant make heads or tails from it.

Hisuku

Reputation score
look for entry #262 in this thread. this question has been answered before.
You basically have to get up a ramp on the map part right above the town

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, thanks.

The illustration you're missing is the one you get from beating the game.

Does anyone know where the keys for the prison cells in the dark ruins are?